Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:08:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Bull market trends  (Read 1758 times)
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:52:04 AM

I am more to listen to the market situation which is in a downward condition, at the moment I do not think it is a signal of a trend reversal. It's really hard to guess the truth. Shut up and be patient will be better, than I speak nothing results. Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:10:43 AM

No the bull market trends not started yet now the market is in downtrend only. It might take some time to bull starts, normally bull run happens at the end of the year. Like last year this year also all are expecting the tremendous growth of bitcoin buy the end of December. I think the chances are less at the same time we cannot predict the market. Just hold the coins and wait till the market recover.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:12:28 AM

Sure thing! I believe in a new bull run soon, where we will see the hugest growth of all cryptocurrencies again because of institutional investors Wink
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Since the bear market, people too expect bull market. I think if you only see some green of some altcoin it is not possible to conclude that it is the bull market

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

Waiting ETF getting approved and getting ready to recover. Some article about ETF you can read at this :
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-sec-releases-report-for-rule-change-to-approve-a-bitcoin-etf/

We hope market will getting better and bull runs. Some people allready tired with the bad movement all altcoin and btc since the beginning of the year. Now we just need hold and keep in. Something good is waiting for us.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

The price of bitcoin can grow in a matter of hours, as we saw it last year, so it is better to be ready for this and have cryptocurrency already in stock!
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

It is not yet bull market trends as we will have to wait a bit longer to start to see trends like that but it is a recovery trend and that is a good sign. As for the bull market, we all have to ready ourselves because we might not be seeing another bull market in a couple of years and that is basically how it goes for all of the market when it is in a bear.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

No the bull market trends not started yet now the market is in downtrend only. It might take some time to bull starts, normally bull run happens at the end of the year. Like last year this year also all are expecting the tremendous growth of bitcoin buy the end of December. I think the chances are less at the same time we cannot predict the market. Just hold the coins and wait till the market recover.
There is not going to be a bull run at the end of this year, if you look at what happened in the previous year you will see that the previous nine months before the last quarter of the previous year bitcoin was going up, and what we have seen in the previous nine months of this year is the price going down or remaining at the same place, so no bull market is going to happen at the end of this year.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:51:49 PM

I think we wont see any bull markets until the early side of next year, just my gut feeling. I believe we are near our bottom/long retrace from ATH. Interesting few months ahead

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

usually prices go down because of bad news, but there are some cases of prices dropping because of deliberately dumping many people who want to buy some potential altcoins at cheap prices, so one way is to make negative rumors and dump. maybe this is the thing that I like most about crypto, people who have more money can manipulate prices for their benefit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Obolo

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

I think the bull run has not started yet and I am even doubting if it will be a possibility this year. Well, unless the future can tell because we have kept waiting for the bull run but it seems not happening and i think it is about time we focus on our various crypto work and wait for next year. I think nect uear will be a crypto year.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

I think the true bull run didn't start yet. You may see that some prices are growing but I think it just local ups supported by some interested persons bulling them. We should wait the true bull run that will get us back the old prices. Hope it will happen soon.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

The prices are still that low and no signal for the bull run.
Give up guys for the bull run for this year.
And just prepare and ready yourselves that we aren't going to see it for 1-2 years.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:06:32 PM

And just prepare and ready yourselves that we aren't going to see it for 1-2 years.

There was an attempt to break the bearish trends October 15 (news about usdt). But as we know it was unsuccessful. And estimating the bitcoin diagram, we arent waiting for anything interesting. Flat, flat, flat...
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

Hopefully, the bull market will come earlier than in a few years, but the market growth will definitely not happen in 2018. do not give up!

zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

It seems to me that it is too early to talk about bulls as a whole as a change in the trend, because today there is no data that we could attribute to the bulls, because today there is no news on this, but the beginning was similar.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:15:33 PM

since august where we root your post we are expecting already a bullrun despite of the goodnews. market psychology and technical analysis we are now on a sideways until now. i hope that the confirmation will come this november
oho

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Now the picture has changed! And now it is clear that many coins show signs of growth, but this may be a bull trap! But, on the other hand, all the bull rallies began with small, barely noticeable ups! I think everything will be accepted in the New Year!

[
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

Bulls has not arrived yet, the market is stable with some ups and downs. This year we do not have such a  hype as we had
last year and I do not expect such increase in the market this year, rather in Q1 next year, if some institutional investments
enter on the market.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
kaspabha

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

New vast amount of money need to come into the market. Then only we can think about a bull market. Up to now, we can not see any sign of bull market. Hopefully within next year we will be able to see the arrival of bull market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: