Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:18:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RAYS] Rays Network | C-DPoS | Bulletproof | Flexible Blockchain Network |  (Read 16380 times)
divij

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

Can someone explain the Bulletproof Protocol in laymans language please.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

Modern wallet. Quick and free transactions, cryptographically protected.
such things only with RAYS

This is just one of the many advanced features of RAYS and soon people will realize that this project is indeed the real game-changer in this industry. Partly RAYS can be bringing back the lost (or dimming) confidence of the market on blockchain and cryptocurrency. Let's help promote RAYS to as many people as possible.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

I cant understand. Why some projects announcing different partnerships but dont explain sence of this partnerships? They announced partnerships with KAIST (Engineering University in South Korea). But how this university will collaborate with Rays?

https://twitter.com/Rays_Net/status/1037971271990923264
divij

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

I cant understand. Why some projects announcing different partnerships but dont explain sence of this partnerships? They announced partnerships with KAIST (Engineering University in South Korea). But how this university will collaborate with Rays?

https://twitter.com/Rays_Net/status/1037971271990923264

It's literally written there about it. Both the parties will support each other in research and development in the field of Blockchain and Hardware Crypto Wallet.
ryjin1007 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

For more information about our awesome project you can visit our social media sites for updates
LETS RISE WITH RAYS

Yes!
I like talks in telegram chat! https://t.me/RaysNetwork
But I can't see link to Medium... it will be good if developers start posting in this great website!
here's our medium social account
https://medium.com/@RaysNetwork

and we have also an event there you can visit it here

https://medium.com/@RaysNetwork/rays-network-earn-up-to-50-per-article-480c73e0d19
magisterr

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

As I understand correctly, your project is similar like PundiX. Can you explaine, which advantages you have before Pundi and why your project better?
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

As I understand correctly, your project is similar like PundiX. Can you explaine, which advantages you have before Pundi and why your project better?
When compared with Pundix, Rays provides free hooper wallets with a minimum purchase requirement of 1 Ethereum. Cheesy
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

our project have a so many advantages Which have C-Dpos and Bulletproof for security and also A flexible Blockchain network with 0 transaction fee
magisterr

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

our project have a so many advantages Which have C-Dpos and Bulletproof for security and also A flexible Blockchain network with 0 transaction fee

So Rays coins dont needed for transactions? How coins will be used than in your project? And as I understand, Rays will have own blockchain? Which speed Rays will have?
divij

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

So Rays coins dont needed for transactions? How coins will be used than in your project? And as I understand, Rays will have own blockchain? Which speed Rays will have?

RAYS will definitely be used for transactions on the Rays Blockchain but there won't be any fees deducted in transactions like it is in Ethereum.

Yes Rays will have its own Blockchain. Speed will be 1 second and scalability will be more than 100,000 Transactions per second.

MVP is already ready on the website. I tried it and looks really good
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

Do you want to be only on Ethereum network? Or maybe in future do you have some plans to migrate in some other blockchain?
CookieMonster69

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Do you want to be only on Ethereum network? Or maybe in future do you have some plans to migrate in some other blockchain?

They written that they already have another blockchain under development.
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

As he said another blockchain is under development
sgenuine

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

It is nice information! I like projects with different blockchain, because the more competitors to ethereum the more movement we will see in crypto world!
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:50:33 AM

For more information about our awesome project you can visit our social media sites for updates
LETS RISE WITH RAYS
Can't seem to find token sale timeline on the site and social media channels. How long is the TGE event gonna last and what discounts do we get throughout the stages?

That was announced previously...
That's good to know. Mind sharing a link to that announcement or a few pointers to where to locate it?
sgenuine

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

Any news from admin about Rays??? Please post here some interesting information.
ryjin1007 (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

Rays privacy protocols

Rays achieves the highest privacy and security using of one of the two additional protocols such as TOR or I2P, which allows our users to enjoy total privacy. Thanks to these two protocols, none of the transactions can be traced in any way. Also the implementation of the bulletproof protocol will make the RAYS Network also immune to attacks from quantum computers.

#raysnetwork #blockchain #ethereum #tokensale #bulletproofprotocol #cryptocurrency #rays
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

'Protecting your data and transactions is about to get faster'

Another great update from RaysNetwork making sure that its platform will be faster and always safe so as not to compromise the assets by all the traders and investors that will join and use the platform. A total privacy from RaysNetwork!!

#RAYSNetwork  #cryptocurrency  #RAYS  #TGE
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

I am wondering what is the latest development of making Rays blockchain along with its exchange and I also want to know when will you release the 3S hardware wallet? Looks like the ICO is still in early phase. So is the work being done behind closed door with big private investors money or will we have to wait for the blockchain's development after the ICO completion?

sgenuine

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

I am wondering what is the latest development of making Rays blockchain along with its exchange and I also want to know when will you release the 3S hardware wallet? Looks like the ICO is still in early phase. So is the work being done behind closed door with big private investors money or will we have to wait for the blockchain's development after the ICO completion?

Company need big private investors! Hope they have ace in their sleeve! Nowadays very difficult to find investors because of downtrand...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: