Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you one of those who think that BITCOIN will not rise this year?  (Read 1292 times)
Quesito

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

I believe that bitcoin will rise in the right time,even though the price decreases I am not selling my coins because I know that bitcoin can recover soon.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

I always believe that bitcoin will rise. Bitcoin has not reach its maximum price yet, and no one knows when will this time will come. I just have faith in bitcoin, and I also believe this year bitcoin will rise! Just think of what bitcoin has done and have faith in bitcoin.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

I always believe that bitcoin will rise. Bitcoin has not reach its maximum price yet, and no one knows when will this time will come. I just have faith in bitcoin, and I also believe this year bitcoin will rise! Just think of what bitcoin has done and have faith in bitcoin.
Im not, I strongly believe that bitcoin will still rise again maybe not now but on the other day. Bitcoin price fall was a normal for me because it is volatile. Not all the time it will decrease soon it will increase to. As I see its potential I never lose hope on it thats why I still investing on it because it may give me huge profit once it pump again. Another thing also bitcoin doesnt have maximum price no one can predict it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

Never crossed my mind. I am not an avid fan of Bitcoin, but I do believe that it will get up there sooner or later. It's just almost inevitable that Bitcoin will make another great run within the months to come. Some maybe skeptics about this, but I know it will happen soon. Optimism is very important. A negative mind has nothing good to offer...

Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Are you one of those who think that BITCOIN will not rise this year?
Some may think like that because of it's performance. But according to experts and analysts, BITCOIN is not for the weak hands.
If you do crypto as a source of living then this is not the best place for you, but if you are here because you believe that BITCOIN is a revolutionary kind of money then you're on the right track...  You know bitcoin will rise ;-)  

No... actually I'm not one of them. I always think positive especially I was investing my money in crypto currency. I know this year is most crucial part of crypto because until now the price value in the market are still suffering price fluctuations.  But it can not affect my faith in crypto, I just hold my coins because I do believed that soon the price will recover.  
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Some may think like that because of it's performance. But according to experts and analysts, BITCOIN is not for the weak hands.
If you do crypto as a source of living then this is not the best place for you, but if you are here because you believe that BITCOIN is a revolutionary kind of money then you're on the right track...  You know bitcoin will rise ;-) 

No... actually I'm not one of them. I always think positive especially I was investing my money in crypto currency. I know this year is most crucial part of crypto because until now the price value in the market are still suffering price fluctuations.  But it can not affect my faith in crypto, I just hold my coins because I do believed that soon the price will recover. 
Same with mine too.I have seen the struggles of bitcoin this year but i know i should never lost hope because one day bitcoin price will skyrocket again.I always have high hopes that what happen last year will repeat its history especially that the last quarter of this year is fast approaching.So i'm still keeping my faith until now.

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

As an investor, I have full faith in Bitcoin. And I think that within a short time, I will start getting profits what I have gained before. So, there is no reason to think that Bitcoin is hopeless.

The best set of mind to show right now is being an optimistic person. If we are just one of those pessimistic person who contributes to the fuds, we cannot be a successful. We've witnessed how bitcoin rised up from the past history and bitcoin hodlers are still patiently waiting because profits are not a joke for those long term hodlers.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

I believe the last 2 months towards the end of 2018 bitcoin will grow to reach $ 25,000 minimum and that is the comparison with the bitcoin trend at the end of the year
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:44:05 PM

I agree, Additionally, if you believe that bitcoin will be the next currency that will be used. I don't think that bitcoin will not go up, let's just wait and see.
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

I’m an optimist I still believe that Bitcoins will go back up to a new all time high.  I think the Bull Run will start in October just like last year and will last for some months.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

Nope i'm hoping bitcoin will be rise in this year wait the decision aproval of the ETH and bull run is comes and bfore end of this year people happy because of long time lose of hope when bitcoin become stable again and people a lot of loses due to buying bitcoin during at ath and all of this sacrifice become successful using the faith and patience.

Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

I’m an optimist I still believe that Bitcoins will go back up to a new all time high.  I think the Bull Run will start in October just like last year and will last for some months.
Indeed, I’m still believer of bitcoin, I still believe that it will go up this year. It would be a great gift to all of bitcoin users this coming ber months. I am hoping that it will be like last year or more than that year.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:08:13 PM

Well, the yearend was seem so far to predict what will happen to bitcoin when the year ends but I do believe that bitcoin will rise this year because it has a great potential to rise.. looking at the price charts I could say that it will rise not so high but at least it will..
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:21:32 PM

I am not the one who says that in this time. I still believe in BTC but no one can tell if the price is going up or down. Faith is the only thing I hold for now. We can't say if the price of btc will be better by next month or the following month, I just believe that bitcoin will rise again.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

I believe that bitcoin will rise in the right time,even though the price decreases I am not selling my coins because I know that bitcoin can recover soon.

i am expecting it to rise by December this is purely speculative. i believe that's the time of the year crypto-market experiences rise in price of currency and also more investment from users.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

I am one of those who thinks positively that bitcoin will rise again this year. It may not reached the 20,000$ mark but i do have a feeling that it can reach more than half of that all time high last year. So with a positive mind can lead to a positive outcome.

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

I always think positively with the future of Bitcoin. But there are times when we have to be alert and ready with the worst risks that can come.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

I'm not among those who think that bitcoin won't rise again this year. because in my opinion such thinking will only be a pessimistic feeling within. so it's better I am always optimistic and positive thinking in every situation. by always working for income from daily trading and participating in various prize campaigns. maybe a little less panic and less confidence. because in my opinion, people who think like that are people who are too panicked with a market situation that has not risen for a long time. maybe with optimism and confidence, I will be on the right track.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

Those who think bitcoin will not rise this years are those already losers in crypto world. They just want to convince others to be a loser like them. Bitcoin will rise this year more than what you think and expect.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:25:21 AM

I'm not in that school of thought that bitcoin won't rise this year. I have looked at market chats over the years and there is this consistent trend that shows The downside of the market in periods running from January and lasting uptil about end of September and then upticks from mid October and lasting uptil mid February! I believe that trend will repeat itself again! I'm yet to understand why it happens though. Bitcoin has weathered storms over the years and has proven to be very unpredictable. I see it pulling surprises again. Soon

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: