Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Notm 🔵 - hybrid news platform ✅  (Read 1455 times)
Albettazarya

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:37:40 AM

Great project. I think that you can easily assemble a soft cap. Since such a platform will be really in demand and it can easily give users news from all over the world.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:14:39 PM

Tell me what a soft cap for the project and where will these funds be spent?
Hillerini

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:33:56 PM

Great project. I think that you can easily assemble a soft cap. Since such a platform will be really in demand and it can easily give users news from all over the world.
I hope so. Since I have already decided to support this project. I think this is one of the standing concepts in 2019.
Yes, the idea looks just fine. The main thing that the team collected a soft cap. In such a market, startups have a hard time.
Alex Notm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:26:25 PM

Is there a mobile application planned in the future that will make it easier for authors to publish materials on the site?

Yes, we expect that most users will use our mobile applications.

★ [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Notm 🔵 - hybrid news platform ✅
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:22:16 AM

Is there a mobile application planned in the future that will make it easier for authors to publish materials on the site?

already know when the first working prototypes will be launched?
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:39:20 AM

Is there any future cooperation with some news agencies or something similar? Or will the materials be published only by users?
choice84

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:56:51 PM

An interesting project. I would like to see the first working prototypes. It would be the most interesting.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:48:19 PM

An interesting project. I would like to see the first working prototypes. It would be the most interesting.
I think everything should follow the roadmap.
Alex Notm (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:25:00 PM

It is more dependent on fundraising. When the required amount is collected, we can immediately begin work on developing the application.

★ [ANN][ICO] 🔵 Notm 🔵 - hybrid news platform ✅
angrygerl

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:23:01 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 08:13:04 AM by angrygerl

It is more dependent on fundraising. When the required amount is collected, we can immediately begin work on developing the application.
I hope the soft cap will be assembled in a short time. I will follow the growth of this project. I will follow the news from the developers.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:15:39 AM

I hope the soft cap will be assembled in a short time. I will follow the growth of this project. I will follow the news from the developers.
I think that the price will go up quickly. after listing on exchanges. If the team can implement the project
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:44:53 AM

The idea looks great. Tell the authors on the platform may be anonymous, or will they necessarily have to disclose their identity?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:33:23 PM

An interesting project. I think this is the future. Because fake news now appears even in the most reputable publications.
Interesting. Will there be any services that can be paid with tokens on the platform? Or tokens will be as a means of payment for the purchase of advertising.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:12:25 PM

An interesting project. I think this is the future. Because fake news now appears even in the most reputable publications.
Interesting. Will there be any services that can be paid with tokens on the platform? Or tokens will be as a means of payment for the purchase of advertising.
I do not really understand what you are saying. Authors will receive advertising revenue. True, I do not know what the distribution of income will be.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:34:20 AM

I think many would agree with the fact that the major media are controlled by specific people and they stopped submitting objective information. I think the project will help deal with it.
If it is implemented, it can become a popular platform and it will have millions of users. I hope so.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:57:52 AM

I was very surprised when I saw the bounty campaign that you had, because the allocation was only $ 312,500 and it would run for 49 weeks or around 11 months, I thought it was very unfair that there would not be many participants joining. because there are still many projects out there that have very large allocations with a shorter duration

Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:00:47 PM

Tell me. Will there be moderators on the platform who will be able to check and improve the quality of the content?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:11:41 PM

Can a single article have several authors and how are you going to deal with duplicate articles?
YuKiang
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:53:54 PM

Very interesting idea of the project . I think that the project will have enough investors to support the development of the application .
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:12:15 PM

Very interesting idea of the project . I think that the project will have enough investors to support the development of the application .
Hey. I think it will be because the society needs honest news. So I think the idea is actually quite useful.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: