Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Bitcoin Did Podcast with Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert  (Read 188 times)
butka (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

If you like to listen to bitcoin related podcasts on your way from/to work or school, I'm sure you have already heard of the "What Bitcoin Did" podcast by Peter McCormack.

The website features a lot of quality episodes, but this time I would like to share an episode I enjoyed very much.

It is an interview with Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert (people behind the TV show Keiser report).

They both seem to be bitcoin maximalists and it was really nice to hear so many things that resonated with my own views on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I know that Max is a sort of a controversial figure, but many of the things that he mentioned in the podcast about bitcoin were spot on. If you are not familiar with Max and Stacy, the What Bitcoin Did website also gives a short summary of their bitcoin related activity as journalists:

Max first introduced Bitcoin to the Keiser report in 2011; he realised that it was sound money, outside of the control of governments and banks, and The Keiser Report was the only media outlet promoting it. Max has continued to support Bitcoin and is one of the leading voices in the community, confident that the price of a single coin will reach over $100k.
Source: https://www.whatbitcoindid.com/podcast/2018/07/06/wbd-024-interview-with-max-keiser-stacy-herbert

I hope you'll enjoy the podcast and I would like to hear your thoughts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Brood Siren

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:33:05 AM

Yes I have already heard of "What Bitcoin Did" podcast by Peter McCormack. But didn't know very well about Max and Stacy's TV show. But I could understand through your sharing that they must said good things about Bitcoin.
CryptoRaymond

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:30:07 AM

I do not have any clear idea about what Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert has said in TV.  But I would like to know more about this topics. Hopfully it will be in our side.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

I could not take clear idea about Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert TV show. But hopefully I'll soon find out the whole thing. But it is known that he is controversial person though he is very popular.
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:49:02 AM

thank you so much for sharing this news with us but we still did not have any detail information about this topic so now we are looking forward to the users and hoping that they will enjoy using it and will give positive reviews about it
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

As you can see the big part of those predictions about the Bitcoin price movement in next months are based upon people's subjective opinion cos if those two guys would be positive and maximum about the Bitcoin they will make such predictions.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:46:38 AM

Not listened to the podcast yet, did they mention what StartCOIN did? Thought not.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:25:26 AM

Nice to hear that there are people who are anyway staying positive on bitcoin and cryptocurrency in those days when it seems like the whole world is boiling against it I'll definitely check that podcast!

icxC

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

Good to see the podcasts are not all technical talks like other podcasts out there. Really had a good time listening to it. The way they discussed the topics, I felt like I was there present with them in the discussion. Not at all boring like most of the podcasts that just talks too much on the technical side of cryptocurrencies.
butka (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:04:48 AM

Not listened to the podcast yet, did they mention what StartCOIN did? Thought not.
They did mention some crypto projects they were involved in. I didn't pay much attention to it, because, truth to be told, I had no idea what these projects represent. I just checked the market position of STARTCON. It looks like a scamp project with a huge pump and dump not so long ago. I have to admit it doesn't look good for people who declarative stand for open and transparent economy. 
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

They did mention some crypto projects they were involved in. I didn't pay much attention to it, because, truth to be told, I had no idea what these projects represent. I just checked the market position of STARTCON. It looks like a scamp project with a huge pump and dump not so long ago. I have to admit it doesn't look good for people who declarative stand for open and transparent economy.  

Indeed. To clarify though, they started that alt. cryptocurrency along with a crypto crowd funding website that was known as StartJOIN - and whilst the platform 'helped' a number of projects, it ultimately failed and they were quick to distance themselves from the fallout. Quite sad in many respects, however both Max and Stacy promoted StartCOIN heavily on the Keiser Show (on RT) whilst it was on the way up (and prior to that ofc).

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

Already gave it a try but honestly felt nothing special about it. I am a regular audience of podcasts and try to listen to them whenever I have free time. But these ones are just light hearted and funny, couldn't find anything useful or informational out of it. I always prefer in depth discussions and presentation of data which is fairly missing in these podcasts.
AltCoinShooter

Activity: 230

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

Been listening to their podcasts regularly while coming home from office and I must say they deliver really good quality content as almost all the podcasts have experts or enthusiasts who really care about the Bitcoin market. Best part of their podcasts are, though they are full of information yet they are fun and the light jokes really make the whole experience better.
MeaglesMind

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

That podcast was an interesting one. In fact it will be a great thing if the people who are associated in the market or not at least tunes in to these shows, so that they will get inspired even a bit to invest in this market.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

That particular podcast where Keiser came did made a lot of us feel a connection towards the market. For some of us, this was the very reason that why we went for BTC in the first place. Plus some of the podcast and radio shows are great and is worth listening to.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

thank you very much for this information. I like listening to the podcast and now I will definitely do it Wink

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

The TV show, Keiser report is a great show indeed. And the fact that he said bitcoin is a solid money and something that will play a huge part in our society is undoubtedly true.Even some of the podcasts that airs are great too and worth listening to.
roueen

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Basically this is really great based on this TV show Keiser is really good also their statement is really good about BTC also he stated that BTC is a solid money also it is playing good role in the society.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: