Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:03:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public mining pool  (Read 336 times)
SterlinkArcher (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:11:33 PM

Hello!

I'm a Software engineer and in the development of making a new crypto-currency based on the Scrypt-N algorithm. I'm mostly developing databases, but also good knowledge in web and application development.

Our plan is to be long term and sustainable in many ways and nurture the community and appreciate users also have fun. Anyhow more of that when we've reached that stage of development and when we publish the website.

Here is the thing, I've developed, a website, forum, the currency and a wallet-software (duplicate) of pretty much all crypto-wallets. Although We are in the process of wanting to have a public-mining pool for our users. I've noticed that many of these pools have the same interface and function in the exact same way. My question is how do they develop these? I'd like to get my hands on those templates and solutions for the simple reason that it's something people recogonize and are used to. Needless to say, I already know that you need a highspeed broadband and a server. No worries that will be provided through a cloud service, it's the other part that I wonder. How to connect it to the cloud-server? Create the GUI? Is there a finished template to use for the mining-pool GUI, do you have to connect these things to a DB? Besides user accounts and such.

Anyhow if some one here has to knowledge and is willing to work with us, you can PM me and we can discuss something. Otherwise if you have tips please post them, programming so far has been smoothsailing. But this is what I've anticipated as the trickiest part of the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: