Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ZEITCOIN is SHIT ? ->  (Read 3931 times)
rbizz

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:05:37 AM

I keep seeing stuff like this.  It seems hard to believe that this would be bad?

http://www.followthecoin.com/interview-zeitcoin-team/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:20:40 AM

I keep seeing stuff like this.  It seems hard to believe that this would be bad?

I couldnt see any good thing in that post. A well written ad-article.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

I couldnt see any good thing in that post. A well written ad-article.

Smiley Most of altcoins start their ride using ad-articles Smiley and those rating sites Tongue pay for votes Smiley (like flappy flapp and most of altcoins perhaps) Tongue

rbizz

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:31:39 AM

So far 80 btc worth of trades on the first day doesn't seem too bad by any standards.
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:43:55 AM

So far 80 btc worth of trades on the first day doesn't seem too bad by any standards.

It is nearly %5 premined in short period. He/she/it will dump all premined coins to the 1 satoshi.

If he is right and if I am wrong, why he is deleting my all messages that contain premined status?

I can't believe people are supporting a shit with a scurrilous dev.

I guess he is enjoying very much.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
lasciv

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:16:25 AM

It is nearly %5 premined in short period. He/she/it will dump all premined coins to the 1 satoshi.

If he is right and if I am wrong, why he is deleting my all messages that contain premined status?

You should have posted this before, you'd save me some time.

I didn't even bother to look at that thread, because it's a hype.

Kiss
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:50:16 AM

Do you have any proof of a 5% pre-mine?
cyrpi4

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:18:16 AM

Rooooor, what's the point you've made this thread?
Just curios as there is no any explanation why do you think zeitcoin is shit. If you claim something to the publics, please, kindly be ready to explain your point of view, and it's much better to explain everything without rude words. Professinalists don't use rude words to prove their views, it is the prerogative minded people.

Donations: 2235fa09-d5b3-4d5d-9b28-d1281abc1ccb
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:18:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466066.msg5363197#msg5363197

This coin was %34 mined. But he locked old thread

Because it was not self moderated.

Then he increased the block reward.

Now its equal to %4-5.

Calculate it your self

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
RoooooR (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:54:26 AM

Also he deleted all messages contain premined status that I posted.

Why?

Who care?

Look at to all these poor miners.

They deserve it.

Please.

Dont beg for 1$ here. Go and do sth useful for this ecosystem.

Do not support huge premined quick-buck shemes and hypes like zeitcoin.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Adam616

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:32:24 AM

As a zeitgeist movement advocate i will use this crypto coin....i don't expect it to receive as much popularity or success as the current top crypto coins.

But,

zeitcoin along with the ideology behind it, i believe will outlast the majority of the other Shitcoins.

Cry
AtariCM

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:40:29 AM

I'm throwing 2Mhash at it on the theory that the rapid weekly halving on the first 6 weeks will cause the price to spike up massively once all the dumpers run out of easy coins to throw away for 2 satoshi a piece.

It looks to me like the dev as examined the crypto scene carefully and realized how chock full it is of people who mine alt coins with no intention at all other than seeing how much BTC they can obtain from the nearest exchange at their first opportunity.

I hear a lot of people throwing around the term "shitcoin" at the drop of a hat, it seems to be the generic label for any coin which doesn't become an instant success. Sure there a lot of "devs" who are not really dev's at all, and are pumping out coins also for the same purpose of merely trying to get hold of as much BTC as they can, but that doesn't mean the technology of any given coin is "shit". Any one of these coins is a technological tour-de-force which could be taken over and run properly by the community, if the dev vanishes. Fact is, the chances of any coin becoming an instant success, regardless of it's settings, are extremely small, and even less so if the community does not support it's growth and development because they've decided it's a "shitcoin" and the dev ought to be working 16 hours a day for free to support their desire to create free money out of thin air with their graphics cards.

I don't think Zeit is a "shitcoin" or a "scamcoin", I also don't think that the devs on this even need to have honourable intentions because the massive Zeitguest community (which in all honesty I've never really taken seriously), is likely to support and develop this coin regardless of who developed it originally.

In fact, relying on a single developer to have good intentions and to keep a coin running, for free, is a very strong point of failure, these coins are meant to be de-centralised and yet people seem to think there ought to be a central authority "the dev" controlling things and doing programming work for the community like some sort of slave.

Everytime I see someone saying "shitcoin" what I see is someone who blatantly has no clue about how coins actually work, how to create one without using coingen.io, or how to get involved in actually working to support and improve a coin. Someone whose sole contribution to the entire crypto endeavour is badmouthing any coin they don't like. In case you don't get it, I will reiterate; all it would take for any "shitcoin" to become a viable platform for business is for a group of people to create a foundation for it, perhaps re-brand it, and to actually do some real WORK promoting it and creating business start ups around it, instead of just sitting around on their arses bitching about "shitcoins".
krixzaok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:28:50 PM

another just fiddle-faddle talk ¬¬
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:36:18 PM

I am not saying it is scam, but I and many others havnt got promised 50 000 ZEIT for liking FB and supporting coin. It would be nice to keep promises.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██