Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 10:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A way to make money with minimal investment.  (Read 123 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

Step 1 (free)  You can go to trafficg.com and fins the "free rotator" link of the left.  Sign up for a free website rotator.

Step 2 (free to Huh) Set up a sales page with a payment button.  You will be selling website visitors.

Step 3 buy cheap traffic and send visitors to your rotator link.  Be sure you add some referral programs or something you get paid to promote so that you are earning a little from your rotator. 

Sell links to people to add their programs to your rotator

Bussiah

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

Is this for real? What is the mode of payment? That's, how am I going to get paid?
Cinamon

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:21:56 AM

I have often received offers like this, but I don't believe too much, because I've experienced being tricked by a site.
C137_morty

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

buy btc when dip
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:26:55 AM

Step 1 (free)  You can go to trafficg.com and fins the "free rotator" link of the left.  Sign up for a free website rotator.

Step 2 (free to Huh) Set up a sales page with a payment button.  You will be selling website visitors.

Step 3 buy cheap traffic and send visitors to your rotator link.  Be sure you add some referral programs or something you get paid to promote so that you are earning a little from your rotator. 

Sell links to people to add their programs to your rotator
I will try this as I have this thought sometimes ago and I think it is worthwhile.  I have open account with trafficking before and forgot my password however,  I think I can reopen another account now.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

i don't know how real this is but since i started internet marketing, i have meet plenty stuffs like this. Am even wondering if its not bot that provides the traffic . You would go ahead and work the hell out of your ass and the end of the day , you will barely get anything . You would be scammed and other stuffs. I would be very grateful if you show us some succesful screenshots of how much you've made with this. I only do legit online works and  i would always recommend legit things to my friends.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: