Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:18:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BMN] ✅ Batman ✅ | Store online | Anonymous 🔐 Trust And Privacy 🔐🔥🔥  (Read 4515 times)
BatmanToken (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

Have you read about the project well ?
Malzaneen

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

I think in the next few months there will be a positive in the digital currency market
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

I think in the next few months there will be a positive in the digital currency market

yes  Smiley
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Devs are doing a great job, what a commitment and progress has been made so far! I really have the feeling this is going to be something and even wished i jumped aboard a little sooner!

everyone will have the opportunity to buy when BMN are listed on the first decentralized platform with cheap price before listing on other exchanges and before the project starts, follow our official channel and Stay Tuned :
https://t.me/BatmanToken
Darrell-Hopkins

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It'snot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it's everything which i recommend to you.
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It'snot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it's everything which i recommend to you.

market will not control us in the prices of our BMN token, whether in the decline or rise like the rest of the currencies or like the rest tokens in the market, Because we will have a real project that enables you to use our token to buy and sell for everything in our platform, Therefore demand of our token and height in price will be strong and real with very low total supply and Circulating Supply Which is 300,000 BMN.
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.

thank you very much for your support  Smiley
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:26:14 PM

Say what?
Turner Deckpris

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

Been around in this business for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this idea.
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

Say what?

clarify your question, thanks  Smiley
Carlson_Ac

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:43 PM

Could this project exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I am challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

Could this project exist without tokens / coins? Why is token / coin inseparable from solution? I get that blockchain technology has a goal here but I am challenged to see why the market for this token / coin will grow and why consumers will pay for it. Also, will commercial / industrial users buy and use the same token / coins offered to ICO participants or will Skynet license their blockchain technology to some people while finding issues for token / coin solutions for consumers / retail markets?

In fact, everyone in the Web needs such a project, We have seen many platforms and online stores that allow sellers to sell on their platforms like : Fiverr , Freelancer, khamsat, etc but impose many restrictions on sellers to sell and also charge high fees on sellers and buyers, also Many countries are banned from selling and buying online and buying in many stores,They are all factors that lead to a lack of interest in buying and selling anything in any online store.
But we are different in all respects, how? :

• We will be the only store on the internet with the lowest fees.

• Anything and everything will be provided Not found on public internet.

• We will not impose any restrictions on the seller, we will make him sell anything he wants To anyone.

• The store itself will completely hide its identity In order to keep the identity and privacy of all customer data.

• Payment will be in the store through BTC and ETH and our BMN tokens, we will not accepted PayPal or any payment method that may disclose the
  identity of the seller or buyer.

• market will not control us in the prices of our BMN token, whether in the decline or rise like the rest of the currencies or like the rest tokens in the
  market, Because we will have a real project that enables you to use our token to buy and sell for everything in our platform, Therefore demand of our
  token and height in price will be strong and real with very low total supply and Circulating Supply Which is 300,000 BMN.

❖  But what forces the user to do this ? :

• Everyone must use our store because he won't see the products or even our features we will offer anywhere on the internet, they will buy our token
  BMN from any exchange at any price so that he can buy from our platform, And in order to force users to do that, we will provide security and privacy
  and all services that he does not have access to.
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

Been around in this business for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this idea.

thanks, but our token not yet listing on exchanges, everyone will have the opportunity to buy when BMN are listed on the first decentralized platform with cheap price before listing on other exchanges and before the project starts, follow our official channel and Stay Tuned :
Platolcravot

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:16:35 PM

The project has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

The project has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!

thank you very much for your support  Smiley
Roserneuprith

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:15:45 PM

Hey,  An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:17:51 PM

I've heard that all tokens that will not be sold in the ICO process will be destroyed, is that true? Is this step aimed at supporting the price of the token?

our total supply is : 1,600,000 BMN Means = one million and 600 thousand token

Circulating Supply Will be 300,000 BMN only,......... 22,000 Tokens BMN were distributed to the our team and our team will not be able to sell until after the project is opened for 5 months, so The remaining now is : 278,000 BMN will be sold at a cheap price before the opening of our project

and do not forgot We plan to burn 600,000 Token BMN from Total Supply within 4 months, and In August, 150,000 tokens were burned. This is proof :

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x76f0c23ae1691af9b1e574a5cdc722533dd57ea8561ea085668cf5750c814d54

After burns, the total supply is: 1,450,000 BMN

and Another 150,000 tokens will be burned in this month

Any other questions or inquiries do not hesitate to comment me here or on our chat official on telegram :

https://t.me/BatmanToken_community
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

Hey,  An interesting idea, just wonder how do you differentiate from other existing payment systems and how would you ensure that there will be a big enough adoption of your system in order to make it sustainable in the long run?

I think you need the read our topic again to understand exactly what the project is  Smiley
BatmanToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

Important UPDATE :

Many people ask how they can buy BMN token ?
we do not have ICO, but everyone will have the opportunity to buy when BMN are listed on the first decentralized platform with cheap price before listing on other exchanges and before the project starts, follow our official channel and Stay Tuned :

https://d.top4top.net/p_928ecpo01.png
Wilson.Paula

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: