Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: Minersbit.com IS a scam. DO NOT TRUST  (Read 4838 times)
ltcjunky43 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:35:43 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 03:55:15 PM by ltcjunky43

I'm warning people about minersbit.com

The payouts are to high, and the few people that have managed to get to the minimum withdraw requirements said that the form does not work. I'm currently working my way up to the minimum, so I will update here what happens when i try withdrawing.

In the meantime, just don't buy their cloud mining services, whatever you do! Hope I helped someone avoid getting scammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vitamin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:46:21 PM

I haven't bought into their cloud mining services, but I do use their faucet.  Haven't gotten to the minimum yet, but I noticed they cut the number of ads per day.  When I emailed them asking why they just denied their was a problem.

Cheesy
ltcjunky43 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:54:52 PM

I haven't bought into their cloud mining services, but I do use their faucet.  Haven't gotten to the minimum yet, but I noticed they cut the number of ads per day.  When I emailed them asking why they just denied their was a problem.

Cheesy

Here were my emails with them (bottom to top is the order recieved):

Dear sir.

We do not Intent IRC channel!
site will soon be finished chat wall and  forum.

and the company is not a scam checked and monitored
Verisign, BBB SiteLock

payment documents speak for themselves
10 users connected and mining

Minersbit ltd long-term
not a scam and will never be scam!

I wish you a nice day
respect
Katy Mc. staff

me:
Starting a quick IRC would be good because it would keep people knowing that it isnt a scam by talking to each other... unless it is a scam...

Them:
Dear Sir.
minersbit ltd serious company.
please check verisign and sitelock trust seal click.
welcome

Me:
the proof page does not confirm that you guys are legit... you could be sending them to yourselves... just a bit concerned that im getting scammed. any way to prove your legitimacy would be appreciated

Them:
Dear Sir!
Minersbit ltd valid and real company.
please check today withdraw proof, and verisign and sitelock business trust.

Have a nice day
welcome
Katy staff

Me:
How are us members able to know that you are legit? at the moment, it seems like you may not be, with all of the Bitcointalk threads being locked. The "proof of payment" page could just be you sending stuff to yourselves... Can you find a way to prove that you are legit?
OceanWhispers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 12:05:11 AM

Sketchy indeed.

When I signed up I never received the confirmation email. They have since removed it but it still asks for one sometimes.
I had to get them to manually reset my password twice before I could log in. Very poor support with weird english. They repeat the same cookie cutter bullshit constantly.

Then when I calculated the amount of BTC earned through their mining, and it makes no sense. They are giving away so much money that they could just be mining for themselves. But instead they are renting them for a profit waaaay less. Like 5+ times less.

I'll see what happens once I reach the minumum WD. I'm only at .023 now, I forgot about them.

If anyone has bought their mining let us know if you are ever able to withdraw...

g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 04:29:36 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 07:16:52 PM by g0re79

I already signed up for premium membership and payed according to instructions about 12 hours ago, sended (and received) some emails, but still not even got my account upgraded. I am going to write new topic with all the info and screens in next few hours (dont have a time now..) and keep You all updated, until then please DON´T send them any coins.

UPDATE:
Whole promised story can be found here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494785

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
stokecrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:17:30 PM

please stay away from this website!!

i signed up 2 days ago,  using my email address and password, like an idiot i used the same password for my email as i did when signing up to miners bit.

i woke this morning to find my cryptsy account empty and my btc-e empty aswell., all coins where sold at a very cheap rate and withdrawn.

bit of a coincidence that i signed up with minersbit then had my accounts hijacked, looks like they accessed my email and got the relevant information.

they even had the cheek to delete the cryptsy withdrawal confirmation email.
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:17:50 PM

please stay away from this website!!

i signed up 2 days ago,  using my email address and password, like an idiot i used the same password for my email as i did when signing up to miners bit.

i woke this morning to find my cryptsy account empty and my btc-e empty aswell., all coins where sold at a very cheap rate and withdrawn.

bit of a coincidence that i signed up with minersbit then had my accounts hijacked, looks like they accessed my email and got the relevant information.

they even had the cheek to delete the cryptsy withdrawal confirmation email.

Can You please PM me some proofs (screenshot, logs...) so I can add it to main article?

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
stokecrypto

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:35:13 PM

someone just tryed to access my btc-e account at 19:00gmt from ip address 178.209.51.144

i did a iptrace, comes back as switzerland.

please have a look at the link below it shows location of the ip that acessed my btc-e acount.

http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/178.209.51.144

ip came from below:

ISP of this IP [?]:    Nine Internet Solutions AG
Organization:    EDIS GmbH
Host of this IP: [?]:    144-51-209-178.static.edis.at

does anybody have any information on these companys.

thanks

TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:08:50 AM

I used different passwords for minersbit and mail or exchanges. Am i still in danger?
anyone4u

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:51:39 AM

if u used same pw on many sites, you are indeed not very smart
keverw

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:34:57 PM

I'm glad I used a random password when signing up. Noticed their home page says they've been hacked and they are asking for donations. Hope no one sends them any. Seems like a huge scam! I didn't spend any money their, just was trying their program to earn BTC.

Dear Minersbit Members!

we regret to inform hurt March 1 at server time: 9:00 am - 13:00 hacked the minersbit system.
There is no reason to panic about to return, we ask our members hurt will immediately change their password to generate a completely new your minersbit account password and your change other password security!!!

The data and system restoration has started.
We ask everyone to calm and patience .

The hacker contacts from which we received threatening e-mail: dgo0933+7jcz3o@guerrillamail.com

Soon we go again.
And we offer all of our members free of charge access to cloud mining 400GHS one year!
But we need your help, to quickly return to a cloud service mining and all that we can provide one year 400GHS free all members
because the hacker hacked minersbit Coinjar account our stolen 350 Bitcoin.

Please donate any amount to the bitcoin address:
16bsfBxUXQtLM5ARbgwWdfozivVxQhMJUo

Thank you to donate

very sorry and apologize for the inconvenience!
The system will return soon
sore sincerely,
Minersbit Admin.

Go open a whole new world with Visa Prepaid Bitcoin. More people go with, Visa Bitcoin.
Donate - BTC: 1giYNSkexV3vtqUPQZvGf9Nu1dfQ73VMZ
sanjoea

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:19:38 AM

Finally it comes to an end.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bolvan

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:46:00 AM

Finally it comes to an end.

I was sure it will end similar way.
Nobody pays 60 cents for a click

AQJxzVdC8Au8a3nKjbzk5k66sziAJ5Y5Cw
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:28:07 AM

I was slightly blindsided with the high payouts.... But I agree since no website for two days!
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 01:43:05 PM

I was slightly blindsided with the high payouts.... But I agree since no website for two days!
I won't say I was blindsided but was lil tempted with high payouts but when i realized they have around 15k members it was obvious that they are not gonna pay , I mean 15000*0.006=90btc Daily , so i saw Red Flags everywhere.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: