Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't need anything!  (Read 471 times)
MediaMind (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:32:36 AM

Well dear friends,

After reading so much proposal for loan, here on forum, I did get wish to write something (and sometimes laugh)!
Is it possible that people without any business plan looking for some loan? Most of the people looking for loan goes with this plan: BELIEVE MY WORD!?

Guys, I don't have much coins too but I would never do such a scam as most of people are doing here. I'm new in all of this, trying to ear Bitcoin alone so that one time I can say: GREAT, I DID MAKE A GREAT JOB AND EARN MY FIRST BITCOIN without any loan, theft or fraud! It's not hard but it does not go over the night.
Try it by yourself, believe me IT'S NOT HARD!!!

Sorry if it's off-topic but I think that people need to think about it! And sorry for my english, it's not my main language but I'm trying like with bitcoins. :-D

Best regards and don't be mad on me, I'm just telling the truth and something that all of you knows.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
havanabob

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

MediaMind, well done! You are right that you've recalled people to try to do their best and not to contrive  !
And best wishes to earn another coins  Smiley
MediaMind (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:17:18 AM

Thank you!

Not ANOTHER, that will be my FIRST ONE! I'm much new in all this! Like 2 months or a little more, not sure!
Not sure why... It's interesting to earn some virtual coins. Well I don't need money so probably the first bitcoin I'm gonna earn will go to some charity but that is my personal thing.

I did last night some reading here on forum, than I did find this LANDING page and make some time to read it and I was like WHAAAAAAT!? People looking for Bitcoins without anything. This people did also earn they Bitcoins with some work, not just with going from forum to forum and asking for them. I'm not sure anymore what is wrong with peoples thinking this days!?

I hope people here are smart enough to know to who can may land some Bitcoins and who are scammers!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: