Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help! Jr. Member  (Read 300 times)
0matthew027 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:38:43 AM

So I am 3 activities away from being a Jr. Member..... Anyone here that can help me??? What would I do once I become a Junior Member

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

So I am 3 activities away from being a Jr. Member..... Anyone here that can help me??? What would I do once I become a Junior Member

I think you better know yourself that why you joined this forum. Don't be shy , state your purpose then only people will able to help you.
As per forum rules, they do not ask you to do something different when you become Jr. Member.
I see you farmed all activities in Off-topic and it is not the intended use of the forum.

I am alive
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 10:00:56 AM by hase0278

What would I do once I become a Junior Member
You can start by widening your knowledge about crypto. To do just that, I suggest you browse other sections on this forum more often. Reading threads mostly on off-topic section and beginners and help will not help you achieve it. For starters, try reading more threads on bitcoin discussion, speculation, economics, and altcoins section until you can fully participate in the discussions and make constructive posts.
kwarktaart

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:39:08 AM

read learn and post  Wink
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

The same as you did before.

If you are here for the bounties, as s jr. Member you will be able to join the signature campaigns. So i'd suggest to read a lot in the bounties forum and join a signature campaign if you find a good one and keep posting.

coinfunda

Activity: 121
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

How any one can tell you,?

You should know what you want to do, if you want to promote.an ico you may join bounty program,.if it is what you asking.for.

## NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS || NEVER CLICK ON EMAIL LINKS|| NOT YOUR KEY, NOT YOUR CRYPTO ##
cleverboy_engineer

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

As a new Jr. Member, I can tell you that the most important thing is reading, reading, reading.

Our ranks, grades in this forum is important but reading a lot and learning new things about cryptos is more necessary.

changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

In the bitcointalk forum you can do a lot of things, such as bounty tasks, signatures, airdrops, etc., which can help you make a considerable profit!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yahdz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

indeed the main answer is how your vision and mission join this forum, because many people have different backgrounds. but try to share useful information, by reading and giving input, maybe from there you can find a destination if you forget or even don't have it. maybe bounty, airdrop etc and much
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

Nothing. Your knowledge is the same regardless of your rank anyway; bitcointalk ranks just show how active you here here on on bitcointalk, and how good your content are(if you receive merits). Continue whatever you are doing, whatever your intentions are here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

You should tell us your thoughts first, do you want to be a bounty hunter or a trader? If you want to learn the knowledge of the bounty task, then you can directly post the relevant questions!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Alone055

Activity: 999
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:08:15 PM

Did you ask "I'm a new member. What should I do?" when you joined the forum? If you didn't, then it doesn't make any sense to ask this now. You have been posting useless things to reach 30 activities and become Jr. member, and probably because you have been visiting Bounties (Altcoins) sections and have noticed that there are some of them which accept Jr. members in signature campaigns as well. So that is exactly what you are going to do without any second thoughts, because if you were to care about the forum or the knowledge served in here, you wouldn't have been wandering in Off-topic section for all this time.

And, congratulations! You just successfully got one more post to get one more activity point towards your race of reaching 30 and then becoming a Jr. member. Keep going on this path and all you are gonna get is a negative trust for being a spammer.

digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Well its great time to learn things first, then use them and help other by contributing here on forum. You will be surprisingly learn many thing with this community forum.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:13:57 PM

Then move to your next goal be a Member if you are finished with one goal don't just stop there continue until you reach the top of your goal that is some inspirational shit you must listen to that, contribute to this forum more this forum needs members like you and don't spam and make a mess here because it is not nice if you become a Brand new account again i know you don't like that and don't keep asking for help if you ranked up.
xirtaeboddik

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:39:23 PM

When you become a junior member, you can join signature campaigns, higher chance of earning. Try to earn merits too by posting interesting quality posts. In that way, you will rank up, giving you more privileges in this forum.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

In the bitcointalk forum you can do a lot of things, such as bounty tasks, signatures, airdrops, etc., which can help you make a considerable profit!
You forgot to mention most important thing - discussions about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Oh no, I forgot that some people come to Bitcointalk just to earn money. They don't care about discussions, learning about crypto and etc. They just came here to earn as much as possible with minimal efforts...

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

Same thing you do as legendary member. You just enjoy beign here, helping others, learning about bitcoin, sharing knowledge you already have.
Im not sure why people are so much focused on ranks.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

Try doing the same thing you did when gained your first activities. If you keep doing this you'll become a junior before the week is over.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

upgrade your writing skills and post some helpful and interesting topics/discussions.set goals and aim for the "Member" rank.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

To be a Jr Member you must 30 in activity and the activity visit this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 to know more about that
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: