Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could already be calculated online. What would you first buy?  (Read 164 times)
SecureCryptoPayments (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:49:53 AM

We know about the problems:
- Cryptocurrency holders cannot spend easily their funds on Internet platforms.
- Owners of the business do not have simple and e-commerce friendly instruments for processing highly-volatile currencies.

But if only today, you had the opportunity to buy everything you want for cryptocurrency. What would you buy?
New Porsche, a gift to your mum.
Your options?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

I would like to buy girls, buying a land so that I can make a new country called "Crypt" which has so many population among the traders and the crypto lovers around the world.
Behind

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:55:21 PM

I will buy the materials and goods I need, namely the house and the need to open a business land.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

- Owners of the business do not have simple and e-commerce friendly instruments for processing highly-volatile currencies.

But if only today, you had the opportunity to buy everything you want for cryptocurrency. What would you buy?
Your options?
All that I am now buying with a card, I would buy with crypto currency, because the process of outputting fiat from crypto currency is very difficult.

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Your options?
All that I am now buying with a card, I would buy with crypto currency, because the process of outputting fiat from crypto currency is very difficult.

And what if there is an easy-to-use tool for processing crypt payments, which allows buyers to make the best purchases in the largest online stores. And we can implement it. What's the first buy?

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

I will buy the materials and goods I need, namely the house and the need to open a business land.

It is interesting. Crypto business land?

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

I would like to buy girls, buying a land so that I can make a new country called "Crypt" which has so many population among the traders and the crypto lovers around the world.

And what do you prefer to do first?
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:08:16 AM

The dream of every cryptocurrency holder and developer is the mainstream adoption. A time when every shop and every item can be paid for using cryptocurrency. I strongly believe that we are close to that time.

At this moment, I will like to buy my daily needs - soaps, creams, etc with cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

The dream of every cryptocurrency holder and developer is the mainstream adoption. A time when every shop and every item can be paid for using cryptocurrency. I strongly believe that we are close to that time.

At this moment, I will like to buy my daily needs - soaps, creams, etc with cryptocurrency.

Things first need, so let's say. Well, we're on the right track, using cryptocorries everywere.
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Your options?
I think that I will be considering to buy a smartphone but few minutes later I will be trying to spot the opportunity to earn more and increase my portfolio instead of spending it, it is much more wise.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Your options?
I think that I will be considering to buy a smartphone but few minutes later I will be trying to spot the opportunity to earn more and increase my portfolio instead of spending it, it is much more wise.

So, it may be better to buy participation in the workshop. It's really better to invest in yourself. Well, in the cryptocurrency of course Grin. True?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: