News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: New Features?
Add Algos? - 7 (19.4%)
Change Algo? - 4 (11.1%)
Add PoS? - 11 (30.6%)
Change nothing? - 10 (27.8%)
Other? (please post in thread) - 4 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ф365Coin - Your daily currency. ★0% Premine★ SHA3 Keccak Poll Added!  (Read 148947 times)
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:21:38 PM

with what software i have to mine this coin with my gpu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
srbty

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:42:21 PM

...However I do feel sorry for the people who are continuing to dump at these clearly low numbers.
I guess the majority of you just HATE making profits!

When you see people putting buys in for 25+ btc you do not put sells in for under 5. But thats ok I am enjoying buying the cheap 365!
I do expect to see about 100 posts on here in a week of people crying that they sold at under 5 when you see 365 in double digits.

Oouu yea! I like this part the most. Cheesy I keep my coins + bougth some.  Wink

...Try spreading the hash out from dwarfs as well this concentration not good for anybody...

Which pool you suggest?
365Coin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:54:31 PM

Please follow instructions on how to mine thats on the front page! Links are given to the miners, and fairly detailed instructions!
usurytiger

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:12:16 PM

Please follow instructions on how to mine thats on the front page! Links are given to the miners, and fairly detailed instructions!

Please fix http://pool.365coin.net/ Getting started page.
There many people trying to mine on your pool using scrypt algo.

In MPOS global.inc.php:
-$config['algorithm'] = 'scrypt';
+$config['algorithm'] = 'kessac';
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:49:12 PM

Suggestions to the community:

This coin has a HUGE amount of price potential due to scarcity. The missing puzzle piece is desire to hold and trade the coin. You can create that desire by a number of means, but one of the easiest and most universally accepted is for the coin to represent a cause or charity of some sort. This allows people to feel good about participating in what is essentially a really fucked up stock market with high-risk, high-reward potential.

We need the following things to see this coin take off:

1. Community support. People willing to get shit done when the dev's can't do it by themselves. That means US.

2. A cause or purpose. It is open to discussion. Feed 365 hungry families, provide 365 gallons of clean water to somewhere, give 365 kids books for their local library, get 365 free handjobs to some Marines...it doesn't matter (but if you do actually commit to providing the latter you will be GODS amongst the crypto realm, AND the Marines).

3. Develop something that other coins don't have. I.E. a Wallet that is actually fun to open and use, a one-of-a-kind exchange that trades with BTC and 365 coin against other alts, a professional marketing plan, viral videos, actual celebrity endorsement (perhaps a contract whereas the celebrity receives X percentage of coins from official pool, thus incentive's growth and celeb's presence in ad campaign).

4. Keep devs active at all times. In other words, if the actual dev's can't be on to answer freaked out posters spamming red letter bullshit at all hours of the day and night, hire out to get some community board monitors who can field basic questions. I don't know what this coin dev's budget is, but paying with a few fractions of a 365 coin will usually get you someone in not time at all. People LOVE being board ops.

5. Put your money where your mouth is. If you want to see the coin grow, sell out SLOWLY while laddering UPWARDS. Don't just slam your 20 BTC worth of 365coin down on 5 sats and go on holiday for awhile. Exit like a gentleman/woman. It does everyone a service.

6. Spread good cheer, not bad vibes. Bad vibes are contagious. This is why people who are driving prices down come to these boards and say terrible things about it. The more they do that, the cheaper they get your coins when you freak out.

7. BE SMART. Don't be a patsy. TAKE ALL YOUR SELL ORDERS BELOW 7 SAT AND CANCEL THEM. LADDER THEM UP PAST 9 SATS, SPREADING IT UPWARDS AS YOU GO. THIS WILL FORCE BUY PRESSURE UP!!!! Ignore the whales using up their 365 coin below you to tempt panic sellers in to selling cheap. Eventually, they will tire of buying their own coins and the price will come up. You are more likely to catch major parts of a pump this way as well.

8. Edit this message as you see fit, and repost it everywhere you go. Hell, use it for any coin you want to, because it works this way with any coin.

9. Get Reddit going strong, and a faucet/tip bot running on twitter 24/7.

Hope that helps get somebody thinking. This is just MY list of suggestions. I am sure there are others who have their own ideas, maybe some they could make work with the resources already available to them?

I invested in this coin because I like the scarcity factor. I am hoping to see it mature beyond that one seed, and grow to the heights I am confident it can reach.  -Walken-Coin

Edit: If you are going to get a celebrity to champion  your coin, get fucking Christopher Walken to do it. "Three-Sixty-FIVE coin. There's three-hunned-an-sixty five of em'!"  Fucking BRILLIANT! I would buy that coin anyday.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
Zywiec

Activity: 414

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:53:10 PM

365 now on CoinWarz

www.coinwarz.com

The bigger coin's  profibality tool.

Enjoy.

TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:36:31 PM

Suggestions to the community:

This coin has a HUGE amount of price potential due to scarcity. The missing puzzle piece is desire to hold and trade the coin. You can create that desire by a number of means, but one of the easiest and most universally accepted is for the coin to represent a cause or charity of some sort. This allows people to feel good about participating in what is essentially a really fucked up stock market with high-risk, high-reward potential.

We need the following things to see this coin take off:

1. Community support. People willing to get shit done when the dev's can't do it by themselves. That means US.

2. A cause or purpose. It is open to discussion. Feed 365 hungry families, provide 365 gallons of clean water to somewhere, give 365 kids books for their local library, get 365 free handjobs to some Marines...it doesn't matter (but if you do actually commit to providing the latter you will be GODS amongst the crypto realm, AND the Marines).

3. Develop something that other coins don't have. I.E. a Wallet that is actually fun to open and use, a one-of-a-kind exchange that trades with BTC and 365 coin against other alts, a professional marketing plan, viral videos, actual celebrity endorsement (perhaps a contract whereas the celebrity receives X percentage of coins from official pool, thus incentive's growth and celeb's presence in ad campaign).

4. Keep devs active at all times. In other words, if the actual dev's can't be on to answer freaked out posters spamming red letter bullshit at all hours of the day and night, hire out to get some community board monitors who can field basic questions. I don't know what this coin dev's budget is, but paying with a few fractions of a 365 coin will usually get you someone in not time at all. People LOVE being board ops.

5. Put your money where your mouth is. If you want to see the coin grow, sell out SLOWLY while laddering UPWARDS. Don't just slam your 20 BTC worth of 365coin down on 5 sats and go on holiday for awhile. Exit like a gentleman/woman. It does everyone a service.

6. Spread good cheer, not bad vibes. Bad vibes are contagious. This is why people who are driving prices down come to these boards and say terrible things about it. The more they do that, the cheaper they get your coins when you freak out.

7. BE SMART. Don't be a patsy. TAKE ALL YOUR SELL ORDERS BELOW 7 SAT AND CANCEL THEM. LADDER THEM UP PAST 9 SATS, SPREADING IT UPWARDS AS YOU GO. THIS WILL FORCE BUY PRESSURE UP!!!! Ignore the whales using up their 365 coin below you to tempt panic sellers in to selling cheap. Eventually, they will tire of buying their own coins and the price will come up. You are more likely to catch major parts of a pump this way as well.

8. Edit this message as you see fit, and repost it everywhere you go. Hell, use it for any coin you want to, because it works this way with any coin.

9. Get Reddit going strong, and a faucet/tip bot running on twitter 24/7.

Hope that helps get somebody thinking. This is just MY list of suggestions. I am sure there are others who have their own ideas, maybe some they could make work with the resources already available to them?

I invested in this coin because I like the scarcity factor. I am hoping to see it mature beyond that one seed, and grow to the heights I am confident it can reach.  -Walken-Coin

Edit: If you are going to get a celebrity to champion  your coin, get fucking Christopher Walken to do it. "Three-Sixty-FIVE coin. There's three-hunned-an-sixty five of em'!"  Fucking BRILLIANT! I would buy that coin anyday.

Some great point here WALKEN-COIN and I agree with all of them. I asked something similar to the community a few pages ago regarding the reddit sub that has been created but haven't heard anything back regarding who has ownership of it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492311.msg6453260#msg6453260

Another great boost for 365 would be to get added to Coinkite. So far only Bitcoin, Litecoin and more recently, Blackcoin have been officially added there as payment methods. Getting us added there would be huge and would definitely garner a great amount of interest in the crypto community. I see that @365Coin has said ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492311.msg6462876#msg6462876  ) that we may well be getting added as a payment method for some merchants, which is fantastic and would meet one of the minimum requirements for getting us added to CoinKite. We would also need to get a community fund together of 25BTC (the Blackcoin community gathered this together in about 3hrs) as well which would be nothing compared to what it could bring in investor support should we get added there. Up to 25% of the 25BTC ask will go to fund development and testing costs, and remainder donated to a charity of their choice. If there is 25BTC available in the 365 kitty/fund, then this would be a great use of it.

Below is the FAQ for getting an alt accepted to Coinkite. What do you think?

https://coinkite.com/faq/alts

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:19:56 AM

I think we would be better off using the 25BTC to get handjobs for Marines...or maybe for really depressed janitors. "Handies for Handymen!"

CoinKite is basically holding up its apples and saying "25BTC if you want some of these apples, douchebags! CHA-CHING! Here comes the free money!"

Coinkite needs coins to make its product more diverse, and to allow mass adoption through the efforts of a dozen+ coins. The more coins a merchant accepts, the more likely they will use Coinkite, and the more coins Coinkite supports, the more likely merchants will choose Coinkite over the next guy up. So why should WE give THEM a LARGE sum of money to be picked with the first string?

25 BTC could be used for SO many more things. If the dev team has 25 BTC to play with, then they probably have other plans in mind. If I had a coin to run, and 25 BTC to spend, I would start with technical aspects, and introducing something new. Then, media/cause.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
srbty

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:48:25 AM

The 24 HR VOLUME on Mintpal is falling.  Sad
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:09:39 AM

I think we would be better off using the 25BTC to get handjobs for Marines...or maybe for really depressed janitors. "Handies for Handymen!"

CoinKite is basically holding up its apples and saying "25BTC if you want some of these apples, douchebags! CHA-CHING! Here comes the free money!"

Coinkite needs coins to make its product more diverse, and to allow mass adoption through the efforts of a dozen+ coins. The more coins a merchant accepts, the more likely they will use Coinkite, and the more coins Coinkite supports, the more likely merchants will choose Coinkite over the next guy up. So why should WE give THEM a LARGE sum of money to be picked with the first string?

25 BTC could be used for SO many more things. If the dev team has 25 BTC to play with, then they probably have other plans in mind. If I had a coin to run, and 25 BTC to spend, I would start with technical aspects, and introducing something new. Then, media/cause.

Fair enough, just shooting out ideas. We need to start throwing round ideas to get this coin noticed.

I still think that we need more people posting stuff over at the reddit thread I posted earlier and getting a better social feel for the coin. At the moment it pretty much limited to here which whilst great, isn't known by many potential investors.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
mpalenciac

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 02:48:27 AM

Come mine with us!

New pool for 365, spread the hash!
DDOS protection
Super fast stratum server based on node.js
Powerful dedicated server

http://nomp.thecryptopool.com
vhong

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:49:27 AM

The 24 HR VOLUME on Mintpal is falling.  Sad

It's normal but sure thing it will rise again. 
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 06:09:25 AM

Here is a little promo I whipped up. I am not a professional ad guy.  Wink

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
WALKEN-COIN

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 08:23:50 AM

There seems to be a natural floor around 3 sats. That would be a decent floor to start from.

Any plans in the works for coin development, or is this sort of a "just make sure the wallet works and let it do its thing"? I noticed the community is very quiet for just having been added to a major exchange.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
wahahaha

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:42:00 AM

a day a coin, haha

nice and wonderful...

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BNdPp2jqmHyHrgRXUNs7yBFW3xWQRe8WnX
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:43:08 AM

@WALKEN-COIN
I appreciate Your interest in 365coin. We need people like You. Wink I'm personally long-time holder of 365 and the thing that I'm concerned about is not exacly the price, but the community. We have done together an amazing job to get on Mintpal, but Mintpal is not enough. 365Coin has quite a lot of potential and it should be traded around 20 BTC - with a bit of support and community work that number is realistic.

To all the dumpers and panic-sellers: Enjoy your ride, becouse it won't last long.

@ To DEV 365Coin: What are Yours and our plans for now? I and probably many others like me can help as much as we can. Please  make a public announce to let everybody know what is going on now and what probably will.
Kind regards Smiley

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
usurytiger

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 08:48:50 AM

There seems to be a natural floor around 3 sats. That would be a decent floor to start from.

Natural floor is much higher.
The dumper is buying now 0.6 365 at 2.9 BTC.
And targeting next floor at 2 BTC with same amount of 365.

The 2 BTC target was charged yesterday with low amounts above.
Semedisenape

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:18:27 AM

It's OK after 15 minutes?

State: 0/non confermato
Date: 30/04/2014 12:03
jorrr

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:40:31 AM

the dumper is buying coins?? That sounds weird! the one who dumps also buys?
I think it is more sellers who think 365 coin was overpriced and going to mintpal was just a failure, only dumping....

Mintpal didn't add any buy support, only more sellers
usurytiger

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:47:49 AM

the dumper is buying coins?? That sounds weird! the one who dumps also buys?
I think it is more sellers who think 365 coin was overpriced and going to mintpal was just a failure, only dumping....

Mintpal didn't add any buy support, only more sellers

You are totally wrong. Where is only one dumping group (2-3) people coordinating the price draw down.
Buyer is buying at floor 3-4 365s, dumper is selling in range of 0.5 BTC low volumes taking the sellers down.

The next floor you'll see at 2.7. But their target is 2.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: