Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:04:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dID cRYPTSY DIE?  (Read 2065 times)
ntsdm (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:55:50 PM

or did Big Vern decide to take a vacation ? I have been trying to get a truly small set of coinz but my wallet will not accept it and I have contacted then shit tones of times and they don't reply?
it really make a person wonder who is handling so many peoples money and values?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?

BTW.      I HAVE PROOF AND WILL COPY AND PAST THE WHAT THEY CALL A tICKET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ntsdm (OP)

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:01:58 AM

New support ticket
Check ticket status
Home Tickets list
Being Processed since last 23 hrs 8 mins
#119386 hobo nickels not posting deposits

reported 1 day ago
2014-03-25 05:06:02 Debit_AP Confirmed sent to wallet # EjJ8KkAqa5W4GyswUz9oP5BbhBFWjtzkke
tx# b51167dbfba0ab66e018000e14816dfd47b54efc125740cd04de1992da4b680d

amount= 20.85660244
this never was credited to my account

Phoebe
said 1 day ago
Hello Michael,
Thank you for contacting us about this issue. Please give it 24hours for
deposit to show due to high volume of deposits. Let me know
when your deposit has gone thru. Thank you kindly for your patience
and understanding.

Sincerely,
Phoebe
Phoebe's Trade Key:
68c3f9dc1d39bb8937a72e451c1d370edd534a2f

said about 23 hours ago
I just checked it myself and it seems that this is the problem

1    Not yet redeemed    20.856602    EjJ8KkAqa5W4GyswUz9oP5BbhBFWjtzkke    DUP HASH160 20:1ec1...9d6c EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG    
The wallet you provided me with is not redeeming the coins and as you see I ave stopped sending them also until this is fixed

said about 10 hours ago
I waited for more then 24 hours at this moment using a simple block chain explorer I can see that the wallet you issued me is not accepting the coins …. So not that it has been sitting and not being accepted for over a day?HuhHuh

1    Not yet redeemed    20.856602    EjJ8KkAqa5W4GyswUz9oP5BbhBFWjtzkke    DUP HASH160 20:1ec1...9d6c EQUALVERIFY CHECKSIG    

said about 7 hours ago
is there any hope in allowing the wallet to accept these coins?

said about 6 hours ago
why is the wallet not accepting these coinz?
any reply would be helpful ? maybe some reply would be nice?

said about 3 hours ago
hello? anyone home?

said about 1 hours ago

wow this is truly starting to make me wonder who is handling things? im truly appaled that NO ONE HAS EVEN GOTTEN AHOLD OF ME! NOTHING AT ALL?
WOW
THANK GOD FOR COPY AND PASTE AS IM SURE MANY COMMUNITY WEBPAGES WOULD SIMPLY ADORE A COPY OF THIS?

Phoebe
Cryptsy Agent
Ticket details

Assigned to
Phoebe

Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:25:16 AM

I think it's hard  to read your post. Anyway, your deposit hasn't showed up yet?

Depending on the coin, this may take a long time indeed. Some coins are faster than others.

Don't call them "dead". They are stable now since months, and I still like it Smiley.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
coiner8

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:09:08 AM

Your posting clearly shows you're an impatient wanker.  Didn't get a reply for an hour?  Better ask again.  Another hour?  Better insult them.  Another hour?  Better threaten them.  CS agents just love to help people like you.</sarcasm>
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:19:28 AM

I waited for more then 24 hours at this moment using a simple block chain explorer I can see that the wallet you issued me is not accepting the coins …. So not that it has been sitting and not being accepted for over a day?HuhHuh

said about 7 hours ago
is there any hope in allowing the wallet to accept these coins?

said about 6 hours ago
why is the wallet not accepting these coinz?
any reply would be helpful ? maybe some reply would be nice?

"Not yet redeemed" doesn't mean the wallet isn't accepting coins. It means the coins haven't been spent in another transaction after they were received.
GiantOwl

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:04:55 AM

so many people are not happy with them, is there a stable, userfriendly alternative with enough market depth???

Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:27:25 PM

or did Big Vern decide to take a vacation ? I have been trying to get a truly small set of coinz but my wallet will not accept it and I have contacted then shit tones of times and they don't reply?
Welcome to craptsy. This is typical for a LOT of users. If you are going to continue trying to use them, get used to it.

I gave up on them nearly 2 months ago and simply don't bother with coins that only they handle. It's not worth the BS. There are plenty of other exchanges out there that don't have this constant and ongoing problem.

Depending on the coin, this may take a long time indeed. Some coins are faster than others.
As far as craptsy goes, yeah, this is sadly true. It's not uncommon at all for a coin that deposits in under 2 hours or less any where else to take a ticket and over 24 hours there.

They are stable now since months
They've always been stable. They haven't always taken so long with deposits. Things were so much better last year BEFORE the big upgrade to improve things in December. Last year, I was a big craptsy supporter. That ended after 2 months of progressively worse and worse deposit problems topping off at a 15% failure rate for me before finally saying enough is enough and never returned. One more inept and useless reply from one of their idiot support techs who ask me for all the information I already provided in the ticket I opened and I was going to drive up and there and punch someone in the throat.

Don't call them "dead".
They likely will be soon enough. Paul doesn't stick with any of his get rich quick schemes for more than a couple of years. Craptsy is past the half way point.

Your posting clearly shows you're an impatient wanker.  Didn't get a reply for an hour?  Better ask again.  Another hour?  Better insult them.  Another hour?  Better threaten them.  CS agents just love to help people like you.</sarcasm>
Another Craptsy fanboy that has to piss in other people's threads and insult them because they are unhappy with your favorite exchange.

Listen, if you guys are happy with 24+ deposit times, missing out on trading opportunities, and the extremely slow and highly incompetent support; that is your business. But quit trying to con everyone else that it's normal, right, acceptable and defendable as it's none of those things. If you pull your head out of Paul's rear end and try using another exchange, you'll see how much faster deposits and how much better support can be.
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:26:29 PM

A BTC deposit takes less than half an hour. A recent withdraw of CACHE took only a few minutes.

Thats not too bad. I dont see any readings why we should consider Cryptsy dieing.

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: