Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2018, 08:40:38 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should be included in a newbie welcome message?  (Read 596 times)
gellany32

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

That is very good and very informative and i know it is still a draft that needs some suggestions. Since there are things needed for a brandnew account to start in the forum i suggest not to summarize the things because it is still look complicated. We must affirm that a brand new account has zero knowledge in the forum. As we all know that we made the forum for the investors and to let them feel our overwhelming welcome so i suggest elaborate more the welcome message and instead of writings it should add up pictures that best describe that message for better experience on reading and viewing. If in the elaboration process take a long page to post then it could be better also to let the newcomers browse page per page at least 5 page for the introduction just.like MEW ERC digital walllet that pop up and will give some cautions at his own risk together with the parents or guardians.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.