Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Colossuscoin- 1.5.2 BIG, STRONG and FRIENDLY [swap closed]  (Read 33914 times)
sudo23

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:07:07 AM

The official Colossuscoin.org website has been relaunched! 

We are proud to unveil the new, fresh look of our website!
Check the new design. We hope you enjoy exploring our new website, and please feel free to send us any comments or feedback you may have.

More featues and functionality coming soon so stay tuned!

http://www.colossuscoin.org

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catoshi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:11:14 AM

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 02:10:54 AM

WTF kind of cat-man-dog is that ! Cheesy

Say NO to easymined, broken coin turned IPO, overpriced, Cryptsy did nothing to earn it, PoS !

Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:38:20 PM

Awesome!
The new website is looking fantastic!

The official Colossuscoin.org website has been relaunched! 

We are proud to unveil the new, fresh look of our website!
Check the new design. We hope you enjoy exploring our new website, and please feel free to send us any comments or feedback you may have.

More featues and functionality coming soon so stay tuned!

http://www.colossuscoin.org

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
id10tothe9

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 05:34:11 PM

I've got the 1.5.1 windows wallet version, but since today I'm getting the notification 'Invalid Checkpoint Found' What can I do?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Hoang152

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:52:54 AM

I've got the 1.5.1 windows wallet version, but since today I'm getting the notification 'Invalid Checkpoint Found' What can I do?

me too. i cant withdraw COL to my wallet  Undecided
id10tothe9

Activity: 623

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:19:10 PM

I really used to love this coin, and thought the community and devs were very active, but this thread seems to be dead. Should I give up?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:15:14 PM

I really used to love this coin, and thought the community and devs were very active, but this thread seems to be dead. Should I give up?

We have been doing less posting lately and alot more work on finishing a full redesign of the website and have begun work on another redesign of the forum layout and board navigation and have also been putting together a redesign of the IPO paper. Cryptocurrency is open source so if you want to see the value increase in the coins you own, you need to put the work into seeing the success of the project. The updated details of the IPO for Colossuscoin 2.0 will be released shortly, I will be also looking into integrating Chat beyond Shoutbox and Youtube integration into the Forums. You can view my forum layout changes here.

The Colossuscoin Forum Improvement Project

April 10, 2014
OK so I have built a new and improved set of Colossuscoin Forums complete with viewing rights and permissions!

If I were to try to explain to Sudo how I think the forums should be set up it would take me forever to explain it all so the easiest way is to recreate the entire forums, muhahahaha

I have not bothered setting up a domain name or graphic design for these forums as they are specifically for board navigation and layout, and user and board visability and posting rights. This is an open source forum so Development Team members can have access to Admin rights to make all changes. If you want to change something but not sure how to do it I can help too.

The forum address is http://107.170.4.50/index.php

As a guest you can post in the guest section without logging in and cannot see the regular access development and marketing sections, Introduction, accepted and denied applications, or archived messages.

Only guests can see the "register now" board link

If you are registered you are a newbie to start and until you have a post count of 5 or higher, you cannot post in the general discussion or marketing and development sections, and posting in the guest section does not count to your post total. This is to limit people from signing up and just posting whatever they need in any section such as wallet issues in the general discussion and project sections.

At 10 posts you become a Jr Member and can now post in the application section.

As you post more, you gain more posting rights, use of avatars, polls etc.

Members and Development Team have larger sections then currently and the boards seem larger because all the child boards from General Discussion are split up and all the local child boards are now part of their own sections.

You can view how the boards look from each users point of view

As a guest not logged in

As a Newbie
Username: noob
Password: password

As a Full member
Username: member

As Development Team
Username: development

As a Global Moderator
Username: GlobalMod

Note: GlobalModerator would have the same rights and privilages as here but permissions have been set for viewability.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 01:51:32 AM

What about tZKtdvt6 and KaiDev ?

This was posted weeks ago on the old/main thread. STOP IGNORING THEM.

tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 06:34:28 AM

We have been doing less posting lately and alot more work on finishing a full redesign of the website and have begun work on another redesign of the forum layout and board navigation and have also been putting together a redesign of the IPO paper. Cryptocurrency is open source so if you want to see the value increase in the coins you own, you need to put the work into seeing the success of the project. The updated details of the IPO for Colossuscoin 2.0 will be released shortly, I will be also looking into integrating Chat beyond Shoutbox and Youtube integration into the Forums. You can view my forum layout changes here.

The Colossuscoin Forum Improvement Project

April 10, 2014
OK so I have built a new and improved set of Colossuscoin Forums complete with viewing rights and permissions!

If I were to try to explain to Sudo how I think the forums should be set up it would take me forever to explain it all so the easiest way is to recreate the entire forums, muhahahaha

I have not bothered setting up a domain name or graphic design for these forums as they are specifically for board navigation and layout, and user and board visability and posting rights. This is an open source forum so Development Team members can have access to Admin rights to make all changes. If you want to change something but not sure how to do it I can help too.

The forum address is http://107.170.4.50/index.php

As a guest you can post in the guest section without logging in and cannot see the regular access development and marketing sections, Introduction, accepted and denied applications, or archived messages.

Only guests can see the "register now" board link

If you are registered you are a newbie to start and until you have a post count of 5 or higher, you cannot post in the general discussion or marketing and development sections, and posting in the guest section does not count to your post total. This is to limit people from signing up and just posting whatever they need in any section such as wallet issues in the general discussion and project sections.

At 10 posts you become a Jr Member and can now post in the application section.

As you post more, you gain more posting rights, use of avatars, polls etc.

Members and Development Team have larger sections then currently and the boards seem larger because all the child boards from General Discussion are split up and all the local child boards are now part of their own sections.

You can view how the boards look from each users point of view

As a guest not logged in

As a Newbie
Username: noob

As a Full member
Username: member

As Development Team
Username: development

As a Global Moderator
Username: GlobalMod

Note: GlobalModerator would have the same rights and privilages as here but permissions have been set for viewability.

Guys, engage Redesign is nice, but I kept on Kryptsy coins have about two months and it is impossible to send them either to himself in the local purse which normally is not synchronized to any other exchange! They just do not reach! Can still do better to coin purse could move normally and that they are of little use

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:15:37 AM

What about tZKtdvt6 and Kaidev ?

This was posted weeks on on the old/main thread. STOP IGNORING THEM.

You are the wrong one to be trying to help get people's coins back since all you seem to do is try to spread FUD.

YOU are stopping these people from getting their coins back by continually posting crap all over our threads and hampering our progress. Only way to get lost coins back is by creating a new coin and we need funds to do it, you seem to think we own billions of coins, we do not and so need the IPO to do it.

The fact is that I don't need Colossuscoin to create my coin, I could break all ties and do it on my own for far cheaper and code the majority of it myself and not do the Col client, swap or lost coins and make far more money myself but I would rather see success of the current project.

If Sudo and I are not here doing this and in the way we are doing it, it means someone has to spend 5-7k USD out of their own pocket, and that is just swapping for a clone in order to recover the coins.

You don't understand the logistics, planning and costs associated with what you want so unless you have something constructive to add, I suggest you post elsewhere or YOU give them YOUR coins because it's no different who pays out of their own pocket and since I received 1 million Col for 5 months of work, you are in a much better position to do it than I am.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:56:31 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 09:08:28 AM by Crestington

Guys, engage Redesign is nice, but I kept on Kryptsy coins have about two months and it is impossible to send them either to himself in the local purse which normally is not synchronized to any other exchange! They just do not reach! Can still do better to coin purse could move normally and that they are of little use

My forum layout only took me a couple days as something to do while I come up with an alternative to the original IPO I had posted for that reason. I think we would have to raise only in Btc and Ltc and create a much larger amount of Coins in circulation than first proposed to make sure we have enough to do it all.

I think if we just held donations for the client fix we would not get enough, if we raised for the client fix, swap and blockchain but didn't have enough for the New coin, it wouldn't work either.

I think we should raise for the New coin first and work on that, have all the costs finalized, and do the new client and swap with the leftover.

No one really knows how much it would cost for the New Blockchain, especially being custom built so we would need to make sure that we will have excess of what we need. Fulfilling the contract first would guarantee investors what they paid for and the remaining BTC could be used as for the client, swap and future development.

I am open to all suggestions, so if you've got some ideas let us know.
tema

Activity: 715

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 09:06:06 AM

My forum layout only took me a couple days as something to do while I come up with an alternative to the original IPO I had posted for that reason. I think we would have to raise only in Btc and Ltc and create a much larger amount of Coins in circulation than first proposed to make sure we have enough to do it all.

I think if we just held donations for the client fix we would not get enough, if we raised for the client fix, swap and blockchain but didn't have enough for the New coin, it wouldn't work either.

I think we should raise for the New coin first and work on that, have all the costs finalized, and do the new client and swap with the leftover.

No one really knows how much it would cost for the New Blockchain, especially being custom built so we would need to make sure that we will have excess left over for the client, swap and further development. Since we would be doing an IPO for a new coin and agreed amounts, once we deliver on that front, the leftover can be used for the client and swapover.

I am open to all suggestions and looking for feedback from as many people as possible.

And what will become of my coins on the exchange? They will not be lost? I can use them?

✔ Freedom ✔ Reliability ✔ Global accessibility BITCOIN ✔ Trust and Integrity ✔ Independence
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:22:57 AM

No one really knows how much it would cost for the New Blockchain, especially being custom built so we would need to make sure that we will have excess left over for the client, swap and further development. Since we would be doing an IPO for a new coin and agreed amounts, once we deliver on that front, the leftover can be used for the client and swapover.

I am open to all suggestions and looking for feedback from as many people as possible.

And what will become of my coins on the exchange? They will not be lost? I can use them?

If we are working with an inflated amount of Coins, the swap would likely have to be done off the exchanges so it would just be as normal, just have the extra option to swap for a better designed coin.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 01:28:12 PM

What about tZKtdvt6 and Kaidev ?

This was posted weeks on on the old/main thread. STOP IGNORING THEM.

You are the wrong one to be trying to help get people's coins back since all you seem to do is try to spread FUD.

YOU are stopping these people from getting their coins back by continually posting crap all over our threads and hampering our progress. Only way to get lost coins back is by creating a new coin and we need funds to do it, you seem to think we own billions of coins, we do not and so need the IPO to do it.

The fact is that I don't need Colossuscoin to create my coin, I could break all ties and do it on my own for far cheaper and code the majority of it myself and not do the Col client, swap or lost coins and make far more money myself but I would rather see success of the current project.

If Sudo and I are not here doing this and in the way we are doing it, it means someone has to spend 5-7k USD out of their own pocket, and that is just swapping for a clone in order to recover the coins.

You don't understand the logistics, planning and costs associated with what you want so unless you have something constructive to add, I suggest you post elsewhere or YOU give them YOUR coins because it's no different who pays out of their own pocket and since I received 1 million Col for 5 months of work, you are in a much better position to do it than I am.

GTFO ! My fault !? You're sounding more and more like muddadoucha.

No FUD here dumbass. My questions are legitimate. I am only reporting the facts.

ANSWER THEM.

mudda along with his puppets and schills has cost the crypto community a fortune. eg. COL, MEM, MPL and many others..

He/you/they WILL BE EXPOSED. He/you/they WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Btw.. please inform us what you find ethically appealing about doing business with someone who so easily resorts to coersion and blackmail ?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:51:27 PM

GTFO ! My fault !? You're sounding more and more like muddadoucha.

No FUD here dumbass. My questions are legitimate. I am only reporting the facts.

ANSWER THEM.

mudda along with his puppets and schills has cost the crypto community a fortune. eg. COL, MEM, MPL and many others..

He/you/they WILL BE EXPOSED. He/you/they WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Btw.. please inform us what you find ethically appealing about doing business with someone who so easily resorts to coersion and blackmail ?

Yes it's FUD because instead of ever trying to help fix things or offer solutions, you go on these crusades against the ones trying to make a difference or have the ability to change things. You could be this champion of good and come up with viable solutions and work along side developers but instead you make demands and threats against people and make the whole community look like a bunch of 12 year olds.

WTF kind of cat-man-dog is that ! Cheesy

Say NO to easymined, broken coin turned IPO, overpriced, Cryptsy did nothing to earn it, PoS !

You can't hold Mudda accountable because he just created the code and other people chose to mine it, get it listed on exchanges and buy and sell it. If you want to look at fault, well no one got the code tested first and no one wanted to seek out and pay more experienced developers to have the changes made.

I talk to Muddafudda because he created the code and has experience making coins, his coding experience is limited to creating basic clients, copying code and creating checkpoints. He has only offered help and advice to me without asking for anything and has never done any intentional damage to any of the coins he's created. He doesn't really know Proof of Stake code that well and just slaps things together so it's not good to just rely on him, if you can get over the fact that he might call you fucktard once in a while, he has alot of useful experience to share.
friendly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:23:13 PM

You can't hold Mudda accountable because he just created the code and other people chose to mine it, get it listed on exchanges and buy and sell it. If you want to look at fault, well no one got the code tested first and no one wanted to seek out and pay more experienced developers to have the changes made.

I talk to Muddafudda because he created the code and has experience making coins, his coding experience is limited to creating basic clients, copying code and creating checkpoints. He has only offered help and advice to me without asking for anything and has never done any intentional damage to any of the coins he's created. He doesn't really know Proof of Stake code that well and just slaps things together so it's not good to just rely on him, if you can get over the fact that he might call you fucktard once in a while, he has alot of useful experience to share.

It's nice to see coins with a professional team behind them, like this one. It's even better when the team and original coder have a strong moral background and high level of expertise.

Wasn't it muddafudda who started that thread threatening to kill other coins due to their shitty nature? So the coin he made broke down due to his untested, slapped-together, code, and he's not responsible?

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:21:46 PM

It's nice to see coins with a professional team behind them, like this one. It's even better when the team and original coder have a strong moral background and high level of expertise.

Wasn't it muddafudda who started that thread threatening to kill other coins due to their shitty nature? So the coin he made broke down due to his untested, slapped-together, code, and he's not responsible?

Could he forsee that BTCLTC wouldn't upgrade to a new client and therefore cause several forks? How about freenode IRC banning Bitcoin clients. There wasn't anything inheritently wrong with the way it was coded and from December until February everything ran great until freenode banned all Crypto clients.

Muddafudda isn't part of the Development Team and we have no involvement nor can stop him from whatever he decides to post or do. It is better to search for information, talk to people one on one and have your own opinions rather than simply relying on what other people say. Crypto is Decentralised and Unregulated so whether or not you agree with what happened in the past (which I'd like to add was several months before I was even a part of this) the only way forward is getting the code changed and looking at what can be done about it.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 12:54:37 AM

He got his experience/expertise by wearing out many mouse right clickers/ slappin them together for 12 LTC each. Wink

Oh yeah, I didn't make it or nothing to do with it. Client update 5ltc with windows qt if you need it in the future.

It may be worth considering putting the pos out to 9-12 months but it may not matter.

If you need anymore done i can smash em out for about 12 ltc a pop.

Regards

edit

This PM confirmed my suspicion that little to no effort was used when cloning Vegancoin from CGB. Too bad I had to read it a few times before clueing in. lol

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:01:28 AM

Quote from: Hippie Tech link=topic=492392.msg6180264#msg6180264192180#msg6192180 date=139735047uation 7

He got his experience/expertise by wearing out many mouse right clickers/ slappin them together for 12 LTC each. Wink

Oh yeah, I didn't make it or nothing to do with it. Client update 5ltc with windows qt if you need it in the future.

It may be worth considering putting the pos out to 9-12 months but it may not matter.

If you need anymore done i can smash em out for about 12 ltc a pop.

Regards

edit

This PM confirmed my suspicion that little to no effort was used when cloning Vegancoin from CGB. Too bad I had to read it a few times before clueing in. lol

Well once you make a coin it's relatively easy to clone, I would rather just leave it all in the past and move on. I haven't been ignoring KaiDev and Tz about their coins being stuck unconfirmed. I helped Tz with getting his wallet fully synced to see if that would be able to help but no dice. Even if I wanted to I don't have enough myself to give him coins out of my own pocket, I own about 2-3 million Col right now as I had to sell what I had to cover moving expenses to a place closer to my work.

I hope you can see why I get frustrated at times, I don't mean to take it out on anyone..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: