Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in ICO tokens  (Read 279 times)
Dean Collins

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:08:18 PM

Out of 22 ICOs, which have a positive trend in 2018, only two (9%) operate with application tokens. All other projects are aimed at developing the infrastructure of the blockhouse: these are decentralized applications (dApp), decentralized exchanges (DEX), new blockrooms or scaling solutions. If you are going to invest in ICO, then choose "real" block-projects, and not projects like "something on the blockbuster." And you better make sure that you get to the presale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dean Collins

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

The best way to earn a lot on this is to invest and invest correctly. I know many stories when a man made a mistake on his greed.
Labonikhatun

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:56:17 PM

Learn how to participate in an ICO and buy a token with an easy to follow step by step guide to get you investing in cryptocurrency  ICO is a process of issuing a public coin or token. Because an ICO can be a source of the capital for startup companies. Therefore, an ICO unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture. In an ICO, a quantity of the crowdfunded cryptocurrency is sold to speculators or investors in the form of the token, in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum. However, investing in ICO token a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies, but  usually for bitcoin.
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:43:10 PM

During this bear market even most successful project with real use cases has been worst when hits in the market. Most ICO's were profitable in last year & starting of this year. As a result of it most people were ready to invest & it was indeed a good investment method to multiply your investment in few months. But unfortunately most of the ICOs are failed according to the statics & the best ICOs are not easy to invest. Personally i have gained good amount of money after buying in ICO. So as some failures are there too. success rate of the ICOs are very low now. In this bear market you can have a good profit buying some good coins & holding for long time. That's most secured as a newbie. 

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:47:35 PM

I was wonder why so many people invest in ICO when they don't know the actual token price,

It is a human nature , the prospect of earning very big amount in future  make it neglect every logical fact  and every advisory that is present. We just try to console ourselves might be others were unlucky but everything will be good for us.

If you believe in the success of ICO, why don't wait and buy directly from exchange at lower price?

Exchange listing take times and if it is really a good ICO then I do not think that it will be dumped that hard. Everybody has a "FOMO" and marketing peoples are expert in cashing these emotions.

I am alive
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

I think everything depends on the ICO. Whether the project reaches its big target or not, if they achieve that, I believe that the coin price will be good if it has been registered on the exchange. they expect not to be fulfilled.

If a coin is really good it will gradually increase despite on wherever it's listed. Like what people believe that once it's listed in binance it will skyrocketed, yes some of it but not all so cut the crap and don't depend on listing.

But who decides the starting price of a token when appear in exchange? How COIN A in ICO is 10 cents on exchange is 20 cents and COIN B 20 cents in ICO on exchange 1 cent at starting price?

The starting price is only determine by the market however there are some ico that put a base price on the value to avoid getting dump. Otherwise, don't expect that the ico price will be the price in trading sites so don't speculate your profit early or you'll be dismay.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Redenom

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:20:48 PM

The best way to earn a lot on this is to invest and invest correctly. I know many stories when a man made a mistake on his greed.

Its important not to invest everything you have in 1 project, even if it is very attractive
mweezy

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:34:33 PM

I was wonder why so many people invest in ICO when they don't know the actual token price, almost every ICO token is with lower price when go to exchange after ICO ends. If you believe in the success of ICO, why don't wait and buy directly from exchange at lower price?
This is what am thinking too because many ico project cant not even maintain the ico price when they got to exchange and secondly the have the highest risk as for as cryptocurrency is concern according to what my friend told me.
EverydayBtc

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

I think why they invest in ICO is that they get a bonus coin offered in pre-sale but for me i will wait for it to get listed in exchange because some of the investor dump their coin when they have doubled or profited from it.
ompoetra

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:34:09 AM

Actually, the ICO risk is only focused on the existence of a "crime" that is behind the project so that it is not the profit that is gained but the advantage that will come. So, if you are interested in joining ICO investments, the easiest thing to do in ensuring a potential ICO is:

Study carefully the Whitepaper documents that are made.
Ensuring that the Developer is trusted or at least has identity certainty.
Ensuring the existence of Escrow facilities, where there is a full guarantee from a "Trusted" third party as a place to store Investo funds
FermaK

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

Good day. We have a family business for the rabbit farm, which we develop independently from scratch. We want to introduce shares in our economy in the form of tokens in order to quickly complete the development of the farm of rabbits and transfer them to a proper high level. But on this we do not want to stop and we want to create with the help of Blochina an economy that has no borders in development, following our stage of development is the creation of a farm with goats for the production of milk and cheeses.
To all holders of tokens, we promise the rapid growth of our economy and dividends of 10% per annum, as well as we will put our token on the stock exchange for free trade.
What do you think about this?

We have a YouTube channel from the very beginning
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz3wH7TvkQ1NbmDZznS1pbQ

Public channel of the family business Telegram https://t.me/FermaK on which I will answer any questions regarding the development of our business in which you are directly involved as an investor and you have or want to buy a token FermaK
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:59:43 AM

Because they are afraid that the project will fail, and many investors are not greedy, they will sell immediately when they think the profit is enough, without waiting to buy from the exchange!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

I prefer not to invest in ICO tokens/coin exactly. cause as we know a lot of ICO tokens/coin price after launch to exchanger always down (most of them) and it too risky to invest in ICO exactly cause there is a lot of scam outside and a lot of the ICO tokens/coin copy the other feature. I dont say all of ICO tokens/coins like that, but its too hard exactly to find a good ICO. so when you want to invest in ICO, I must suggest you to really research them first before deciding want to join them or not.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Athero
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

I was wonder why so many people invest in ICO when they don't know the actual token price, almost every ICO token is with lower price when go to exchange after ICO ends. If you believe in the success of ICO, why don't wait and buy directly from exchange at lower price?
There were many ICO projects which made 1000% up after ICO ends.
For your info. Ethereum was also an ICO.
At the begining the price was around 0.1 USD. And have a look where it is now.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

So that people who invest in ICO believe that this only token will be listed with x5, x6 from ICO price.
as we see on how much ICO raise nowadays such people are less and less

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
jsecoinfan

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

I think that it is happen because they do research before investing in ICO. Also I think that it is profitable in many cases because as I see they receive more tokens than bounty hunters and can sell it immediately when tokens arrive on exchange.
onaiwusun

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

ICOs will be much more profitable and tokens will sell at a higher price on its being listed on exchanges when the market is bullish, it will be the norm when the market flips for the better
onaiwusun

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

During this bear market even most successful project with real use cases has been worst when hits in the market. Most ICO's were profitable in last year & starting of this year. As a result of it most people were ready to invest & it was indeed a good investment method to multiply your investment in few months. But unfortunately most of the ICOs are failed according to the statics & the best ICOs are not easy to invest. Personally i have gained good amount of money after buying in ICO. So as some failures are there too. success rate of the ICOs are very low now. In this bear market you can have a good profit buying some good coins & holding for long time. That's most secured as a newbie. 
we can say for certain that the bears market is the strongest factor affecting the performance of tokens. It is predicted that the trend will change when bitcoins hits 10k $ or more
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: