Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What sites do you use to make your investment decisions?  (Read 16295 times)
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

I am usually using the ICOrating websites to check the ICO stats. My favourites are the ICOBench and ICOdrops. They are very user friendly and give you a lot of information about the ICO. But it is not enough only to look at the rating websites. I would recommend to read the whitepaper and to look at the products development stage.
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:03:46 PM

Well there is no need to follow any website to invest in icos, no one can guarantee the ico investment it is just your own risk so it is always your personal decision, for me this forum is enough to find good icos, if i find a good one i perform personal due diligence before investing.

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

The best choice to do before investing is researching by yourself, you can read any related sources then decide it by yourself. But usually, I choose some popular websites that provide any information about the ICO project, such as ICObench, ICOmarks, TrackICO, etc.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:50:25 PM

There are actually a lot of sites, because today, many sites provide different information, for example, there is such a site icobench, which sooner or later will accumulate enough information in itself. So just waiting.

Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

I am not an investor. But if I want to invest I will see the whitepaper, team, website and also the partner of the ICO. That's the most important thing for me.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

Hmm, from they site? The ICO what you want to invest on and watch some review or something like that. but I rarely invest in ico so maybe this isn't that helpful but enough to be a benchmark.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

I do not trust any website when deciding to invest. I take the time to monitor, test, think and feel my way. If you only rely on the rating site or web. Nice but does not mean it is successful or you will go into the wheel of many people. they cried there.

karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Now I can not say what sites can give reliable information. Unfortunately, many companies buy ratings. It is always necessary to analyze the project yourself.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

In order to make a decision on investing in a project, it is not necessary to turn to outside sites or experts for help. You yourself have to learn how to learn a project, otherwise. Reviews of experts and analysis of the project on the site is not always true.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

What site do you use to get the best information to make your investment decisions into ICOs?

Talking about ICO projects there is no better information resource than website of their project and different papers like white paper. You can spend 5 mins on ICO ratings and make "your own" decision about investing or spend 20-30 mins on website doing your own research to recognize will this become popular or not.

All ratings can be corrupt. Believe only yourself

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

no, I don't trust sites like that. I better trust my personal analysis and income from this forum. it's more useful, because those who are on this forum on the basis don't want to be cheated. for that they make an analysis, looking for answers if something is suspected.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

I always look at these four: ICOBench, ICODrops, ICOMarks and ICORating. These websites provide a lot of useful information about any new project. There is a small review and the rating of an ICO. If a project is listed on these four with great ratings, I usually invest in such ICOs.
vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

I rely on my strength, study the technical document, check the team. It is very dangerous to use the statistics of a single site for investment, because it is not known how the estimate was obtained.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

I do not really invest in ICOs right now, but I did some investment in the past. The first thing I would open was the ico review sites, there are plenty of theme but here are my top three.
https://icorating.com
https://icobench.com
https://icochamps.com
Other than ICO review site, I usually also look for some article in Medium, Steemit, and Cointelegraph. The last thing of course you will look their thread on Bitcointalk and do some deep digging on there. But for now, I am not really investing on ICO, I only invest in project that has been developed well, less risk I think.

blockchain2k (OP)

Merit: 44

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:27:37 PM

I always look at these four: ICOBench, ICODrops, ICOMarks and ICORating. These websites provide a lot of useful information about any new project. There is a small review and the rating of an ICO. If a project is listed on these four with great ratings, I usually invest in such ICOs.

Thank you for naming them. I think ICOBench and Drops are the most popular.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Mostly I use bitcointalk to get informed about all of the cryptocurrencies so here I find everything I need to know before I make an investment.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:47:12 PM

I used to check ICO review sites but since learning that most, if not all, are paid in some way, I stopped relying on their ratings. I only use them (ICO sites) now as reference for list of ICOs then check forums such as bitcointalk to see the review.

If you know people who are more knowledgeable than you, you can get their honest opinion.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

What site do you use to get the best information to make your investment decisions into ICOs?

I use different analytical sites with different reviews. But many articles can be bribed. Therefore, you should not trust your money to unknown authors. Make your own decisions, learn the market.   
blockchain2k (OP)

Merit: 44

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:24:45 PM

Thank you for you input everyone! I have gathered a great list of the most influential places to potentially post our ICO project on. Thank you!
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:51:47 PM

Indeed the Internet is a haven for everything one could ever wish for when it comes to information and data. I base most of my crypto investment decisions by exploring this forum and asking as many questions as I possibly can. Also, I consult a team of experts who ensure a lot of research is done on the said project before finally giving it a try albeit with funds I know I can afford to lose. So far, its been pretty decent and quiet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: