Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70540 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

I don’t think that there is any sense to hodl your Ethereum, because it keeps fall in price and there are a few chances for it to stabilise
If you believe that eth doesn't have sense to hold anymore, you're free to dump it at $95.

But are you willing to do that if you have bought it somewhere @ $250+? I don't think so, that's too much stop loss if you see the market starts to recover. I'd love to see if this coin really has a potential by holding it and accepting the consequences if there's a potential reward.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

Almost everyone is going at loss by the market decrease, you are not alone.
But I'm still holding mine because I'm in loss already, my instinct is telling me to wait till 2019, I pray something positive happen before then.
no need to just pray. study the sphere and become a professional. otherwise, when the market starts to grow, you still won’t earn

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:47:03 PM

Market may go down some more but now ignore the all down in the crypto market just see the up and down game of the market. Best decision is to keep patience which will recover the loss.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:57:46 PM

if someone knows what to do it will be great!! I think anyone expect such situation what we have now, so deep bottom , the full crash of everything!! and take attention it touches not only ETH - but all cryptocurrency
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

Market may go down some more but now ignore the all down in the crypto market just see the up and down game of the market. Best decision is to keep patience which will recover the loss.
Patience is the key to success. but not always everything depends on patience. Sometimes people need to sell coins.

poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
you lost a lot but don't worry make some planning and recovering your loss try to invest now the market now is in a great drop. investing now will earn more than x10 ins next year just trust the market.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:25:54 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 10:11:00 PM by Sirait

whatever happens, you should "HOLD" your coin, because no matter what the price will come back someday.. I prefer "HOLD" instead do Panic sell, than I lose more money, I better lose longer  to wait for prices to rise again...

maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

I don't know what happened at this time, I just saw a market that made many people spend their money. It's better to hold back and not be easy for others, because everyone is the one who controls and is the most trustworthy. the rest, I believe ETH will recover its price soon.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

If you are an expert trader with technical analysis, you have to play a short trader. Because now the situation is very comfortable as a short trader. I have proven it by bitmex exchange.
holderman

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:42:06 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

For me, the best decision is to watch the market for couple months. Not to make any investment. Also you can participate bounty campaigns.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:13:25 PM

I'm sure the best solution is to wait now. The market has slumped a lot, many leave it in conditions of instability, when coins lose in value.
If you can confidently wait, it seems to me that this will save your investment, it is ill-considered decisions, and at the moment when the market recovers, it will help to get the desired result.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

If you definitely need money that sell it, because I think we will touch 50 USD before the next bull run. Never invest your last funds in crypto currencies and you won't be so much affected by the market dump.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:31:16 AM

hy mates

If you are optimistic about this ETH, you can hold it for a long time.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

hy mates

in my opinion The only thing you can do now is just hold. You didn't loose anything until you sell.
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

For a good one, you can buy some altcoins that you trust, and don't make long-term investments, because we still haven't seen significant price increases, most prices are still at a bearish point, if indeed you can profit in a short time why should you wait long
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Today, patience in the cryptocurrency market is a drying up resource. Many investors and market participants simply cannot have more patience, people are beginning to leave the market, as the market has been falling for almost a year now.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

For a good one, you can buy some altcoins that you trust, and don't make long-term investments, because we still haven't seen significant price increases, most prices are still at a bearish point, if indeed you can profit in a short time why should you wait long
Yes. in such a market, if your coins giving a profit, it is better to fix it. when the market will be bull then you can leave coins at a long time

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

hy mates

Of course the price fell very much, but if you bought 900 is the best option of course will just keep you left in the long you should stick to the strategy

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

I would prefer to sell it to buy at a cheaper price, because if we decide for HODL, of course the losses we experience will be more. And in my opinion it is less efficient as a trader we must take the opportunity even if it's only a little

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:39:51 AM

hodl, if you want to get out then get out but don't sell your etherum. keep hodl and let everything happen without your realizing it. and when you have forgotten the current situation and the bull run starts, then you already have the profit you can take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: