Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 04:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinions about today's trading?  (Read 1713 times)
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:09:24 AM

This market is hard to rebound, very little up and down is not much, I think profit is 5% very appropriate in this market.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

Right now situation of crypto market is better than previous month, i can make some profit around 10% to 20%  pertrade, its very difficult to predict the situation of crypto market and to avoid risk is much better use stop loss on every trade. Many expert trader and youtuber said  bull market will coming and i hope this is become reality soon, but actually no body can predict it in accurate.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

This market is hard to rebound, very little up and down is not much, I think profit is 5% very appropriate in this market.
It is hard to rebound at the highest price, generally the market has bottomed out and can only grow. If we choose a bitcoin price of $10,000 to recover, it will not be too hard.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:09:13 PM

Weaken the money today because of the collapse of over many coin including bitcoin so most of us traders have no income and investment losses.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

After the rally of last year 2017 and early part of 2018  the market value dipped and has remain bearish ever since till today. Though it can be attributed to the threat of ban and regulations being sent by the various government and their agents. If the ETF last month was successful may be it would have been a different story for the price.
tnabielec

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:58:57 PM

Market has been fine even with the dip, you don't need bull market to do trades. There's many options to choose from by going Short and make the same amounts of money you would make in bull market.

Sure it's harder but still totally doable.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

Weaken the money today because of the collapse of over many coin including bitcoin so most of us traders have no income and investment losses.

This month is the month that really hard to get profit, we need to wait for how many days before get some profit and the profit you will get now is very small.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

At the moment, a very difficult situation on the market, I hold my assets and recommend to everyone only hold. I am confident that the situation should soon change, perhaps all are waiting for the decision of the SEC to start growth.
sulendra12

Activity: 2912
Merit: 526

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Not all traders have no income especially if they know what they are doing when such cases happened. Like if the price suddenly goes down, they know what should they do not just grumbling like crybabies about the dip and such. Even though the price is falling down, still there are people that uses this chance to earn more money.

Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

Do you mean day trading as today’s trading? If so then I can suggest you for trade as less amount as you can. After this you need to watch market carefully. It is very simple that after open a trade it takes up to five to ten hours for a good movement. So always try for catch a perfect time when price goes low I mean lowest in the day. But it is so hard to pick up such time. So better if you buy it in the morning and wait till afternoon for sell. Be sure about 25% to 40% profit catches. This profit is enough for a day trading.   
weeks65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 
I think you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and are falling sharply over time, so I think if you trade at this time risk ro will be very high. The market is bearish in the long run so the price of bitcoin and altcoin will be very difficult to recover and according to my analysis, it will continue to fall deeply.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

It's good to trade also in bear market, because you can shopping with very big off, also you can try some exchanges that has futures contract, you can do short trading or you are against the market, or long you are favor with market or expecting it to pump. My trading now is really good.
Trading can be very profitable in a bear market, I will agree on that but if you have a lot of cash on your hand and you have the patience to wait for a few years then I do not really see the point of taking a huge risk when you could just buy any coin that you like and then just wait for the market to recover and obtain some easy profits in the process.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:23:06 AM

We are now experiencing a bear market and what is your thinking about the current scenario of market? Will this market recover soon? Need your suggestions can i start to do trade in this situation? If i can do trade in this market and how much probability to gain profit? 

Market is full of mysteries things happens in just a short perion of time,it may grow or drop but this is a what we called Healthy market and will provide us good income if we only know how to deal with this.

You asked about if this may recover?who knows mate?but one thing i am sure of that i have seen this for how many times still the cryptocurrency stands and make a huge climbing of prices last December so why doubt the capacity of our precious community?
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

Todays trading is to difficult because prices going depth
Sbarif

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

My opinion about market strong Coins holding profit now. Because some coins price are currently experiencing price   increases.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

For me it is very normal since even the real cash was inflating so it is. For this season maybe it is the drop because lat year of December 2017 was a increase. Trading of course nowadays are more active and people in the industry of crypto was maybe doubled or tripled because of the increase last year. So many people now are having some work on the market finding a chance to get some good coins and tokens.
rainezerr401

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

Trading today is not good because the market price is very low and that is the reason why you should be more patient about the market in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your coins that you are holding.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

So today, patience holds, because only new holdings can give you income in the future, now the price of the coin continually decreases only the top 10 coin on the CMC. can bring you high profits

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:20:16 AM

So today, patience holds, because only new holdings can give you income in the future, now the price of the coin continually decreases only the top 10 coin on the CMC. can bring you high profits
The top 10 coin prices are very cheap at this time but there will be many people hoping for lower prices because the market is really unstable and selling panic is still going on daily so it is difficult to choose. I personally will invest when I know exactly when the market enters the uptrend period because this is the time when most people operate.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

The top 10 coin prices are very cheap at this time but there will be many people hoping for lower prices because the market is really unstable and selling panic is still going on daily so it is difficult to choose. I personally will invest when I know exactly when the market enters the uptrend period because this is the time when most people operate.

Hoping for the lower prices is good thing because that is the actual entry point one should have for the better trading and profitability. Above this, you are also saying that you will enter the market when it starts to go in uptrend but I would say that is the worst idea. Many people forget that when uptrend starts then it may or may not be the real uptrend and thus you may fall for the FOMO investment which is called as Fear of Missing Out! This fear can lead to unwanted entry point into the trading. The profits can only be achieved when you are in the lower trends and securing your entry point as that can be recovered very fast.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆