Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3000X gem  (Read 24590 times)
Branko (OP)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/countinghouse-fund/usd#panel

It seems team results got noticed, 37% in a day, and since it was volatile week, many
people in their telegram chat

https://t.me/Countinghouse

predict double digit rise for this week
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:15:16 AM

https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/08/16/Weekly-Update-Report-9

If you're ready to wait 10 years, that is Smiley

But, it rise quickly during this bear times, maybe they're actually conservative in
their predictions. Time will tell, bye for now, have to go earn some ETH to buy more CHT  Grin

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x799d214d7143b766cdd4979cd0280939288ba931-ETH

WOOOOW Did they just claim the gains for their token? I didn't know the project itself but what I learn in is all that ICO's or projects that is speculating for their future price is a red flag. They must've PhD in trading or economics 999. They're too good and too smarter than Satoshi Nakamoto.
Branko (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/08/16/Weekly-Update-Report-9

If you're ready to wait 10 years, that is Smiley

But, it rise quickly during this bear times, maybe they're actually conservative in
their predictions. Time will tell, bye for now, have to go earn some ETH to buy more CHT  Grin

https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x799d214d7143b766cdd4979cd0280939288ba931-ETH

WOOOOW Did they just claim the gains for their token? I didn't know the project itself but what I learn in is all that ICO's or projects that is speculating for their future price is a red flag. They must've PhD in trading or economics 999. They're too good and too smarter than Satoshi Nakamoto.

They're pretty honest in their predictions, since their algorithm trading is mostly biased for shorting, that in
bullish times their gain will probably be below market rise. So we're strange bunch in their telegram chat,
cheering when BTC is going down, lol

They don't exactly speculate, just applying known formula to their current numbers
Branko (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:17:17 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 07:35:22 AM by Branko

Aaand, I was right...double digit rise this week, whole 13.02%

https://www.countinghousefund.com/single-post/2018/10/19/Weekly-Update-Report-18

Also, audit announced soon to confirm fund results are real

With current 4.6% average weekly growth, it should be around 10X after year,
100X after 2 years, 1000X in 3 years

$1000 invested today, $1m in 3 years
Branko (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:33:47 PM

While almost everyone is in red, theres a lot of happy faces in CHT telegram group,
due to volatility many predict more than 10% weekly gain again

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

It seems Counting House is gradually becoming a safe haven when the market is bright red it is still upside. I am also seriously considering investing in this project. Growth of 30% https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Assets/ETH/CHT-ETH
Branko (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

It seems Counting House is gradually becoming a safe haven when the market is bright red it is still upside. I am also seriously considering investing in this project. Growth of 30% https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Assets/ETH/CHT-ETH

Crazy volatility lately is really helping this project:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/countinghouse-fund/usd

At moment I'm writing this, 680% ROI since ICO ended 21 week ago, not
many projects can say the same during this bear market
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

At this time, very few people would think that they would hold 10 years. They are in a state of inhibition because they have lost so much. I myself have lost too many things. I could not do anything else. I have no capital to buy anymore. what should I do now?

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Branko (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

At this time, very few people would think that they would hold 10 years. They are in a state of inhibition because they have lost so much. I myself have lost too many things. I could not do anything else. I have no capital to buy anymore. what should I do now?

10 years is just an example...actually they will forcely liquidate big chunk of fund in about year from now if it
continues to grow at this rate, to keep it small anf manageable. I got some from signature bounty,
then bought some more from fellow bounty hunters that sold way below ICO price, so atm I'm at more than 2000%
ROI already...I can only feel sorry for not buying more
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

In crypto investors no one is recommend for 10 years holding. So some spammers are create some unrelated news in crypto we just ignore these things. But I always recommend to hold one year because if this move forward this will be a good time and it will move downward we loose the hope so better one year trading is create a constant mindset.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

This seems like a ponzi. But they also have a business conscience when warned that investing in Countinghouse has a high level of risk at the bottom of the page.
Based on the chart they are developing quite well, early participants will quickly get their capital back and make a profit.
But for those investors who come later, that is not very certain.
So the 10 year plan is unthinkable, it can collapse at any time.
Of course if you want to invest, be careful with your pocketbook.

Its not actually a 10 year plan where your money is locked for 10 years...its just a projection
how much you'll gain if you stay in fund for 10 years, based on fund current performance,
calculated by Jae Jun valuation method:

As you can see, its actually increasing, so it could be 10000X or more after 10 years (ICO price per token was $0.43, and this is performance so far):

If it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck... It's probably worth your monetary investment, or something like that... Right??

Also if you're gonna scam people make the lock up period like a few months or a year. People don't like waiting THAT long to have their funds stolen.

Have to agree with that.
Crypto's too nascent. There's just not enough data to guarantee a decade-long projection of steady price appreciation.
We've also seen Bitconnect, Ethconnect, TheBullionCoin.
Of course, the bear market is a perfect opportunity to rope in those looking for a safe haven from the constant mauling out there
Branko (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:32:18 PM

This seems like a ponzi. But they also have a business conscience when warned that investing in Countinghouse has a high level of risk at the bottom of the page.
Based on the chart they are developing quite well, early participants will quickly get their capital back and make a profit.
But for those investors who come later, that is not very certain.
So the 10 year plan is unthinkable, it can collapse at any time.
Of course if you want to invest, be careful with your pocketbook.

Its not actually a 10 year plan where your money is locked for 10 years...its just a projection
how much you'll gain if you stay in fund for 10 years, based on fund current performance,
calculated by Jae Jun valuation method:

As you can see, its actually increasing, so it could be 10000X or more after 10 years (ICO price per token was $0.43, and this is performance so far):

If it quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck... It's probably worth your monetary investment, or something like that... Right??

Also if you're gonna scam people make the lock up period like a few months or a year. People don't like waiting THAT long to have their funds stolen.

Have to agree with that.
Crypto's too nascent. There's just not enough data to guarantee a decade-long projection of steady price appreciation.
We've also seen Bitconnect, Ethconnect, TheBullionCoin.
Of course, the bear market is a perfect opportunity to rope in those looking for a safe haven from the constant mauling out there

Caution is always good of course, that's why most of people in CHT telegram chat eagerly wait for promised 3rd party audit which is supposed to happen soon.

That's also why I already (out of my initial investment of 3ETH) took 15ETH profit out, and keep remaining 45ETH worth tokens in fund, and plan to take out another
15 once it doubles and hit 90...diversification is good even if project is 100% legit  Grin
anastasia2211

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:35:16 PM

After 10 years, everything is possible, but not the fact that exactly this will happen as experts now predict. We will keep an eye on further development.
nanofoxice

Activity: 307
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

Guessing for 10 years ahead? Yes, 10 years is just the age of the universe in the world of cryptocurrency. After 10 years, and cryptocurrency may not be as such. In general, you can fantasize a lot of things
Branko (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:01:55 PM

Ok, I got it, people only read 1st post and reply...I'll be more cautious when making
new posts from now on...but for now, please try to read whole thread and understand what
you're commenting before making comments. Thanks  Grin
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

Ok, I got it, people only read 1st post and reply...I'll be more cautious when making
new posts from now on...but for now, please try to read whole thread and understand what
you're commenting before making comments. Thanks  Grin
thats how this forum works tho,
it's actually really take so much time to scrolling and read throughly all the comments.
If only this forum has a notification for every our quoted post/comments, it would be a good thing.

Tozex