Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy wallet.dat file with lost password  (Read 564 times)
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1029

Show middle finger to system and then destroy it!

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:23:03 AM

Time to create empty wallet.dat files and sell to this guy. Or create wallet.dat with really good and long password, send coins there, sell the wallet.dat and later at some point transfer coins to more secure, private wallet.

It is possible to find password using dictionary or brute force if the password is short. But the flaw in his business plan is in logic and possible abuse from seller.

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avfedorov

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:08:51 PM

Time to create empty wallet.dat files and sell to this guy. Or create wallet.dat with really good and long password, send coins there, sell the wallet.dat and later at some point transfer coins to more secure, private wallet.

It is possible to find password using dictionary or brute force if the password is short. But the flaw in his business plan is in logic and possible abuse from seller.
Thanks for your ideas.

Because of this I'm looking for wallets without any transactions for last few years at least.

Like this: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/18jANvQ6AuVGJnea4EhmXiAf6bHR5qKjPB
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:28:30 PM

Thanks for your ideas.

Because of this I'm looking for wallets without any transactions for last few years at least.

Like this: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/18jANvQ6AuVGJnea4EhmXiAf6bHR5qKjPB
This is either a really good hodler or some sad soul who lost 30 BTC. Good find on the wallet address. Have you had any luck buying wallet.dat s ?
avfedorov

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:42:21 PM

Thanks for your ideas.

This is either a really good hodler or some sad soul who lost 30 BTC. Good find on the wallet address. Have you had any luck buying wallet.dat s ?
I have walled.dat file for this account.

BTW, I'm spend some $ trying to purchase different wallets on satoshibox marketplace (just google "wallet.dat pastebin") but unfortunately 99% of all satoshibox offers is scam (they selling corrupted or empty wallets).
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:38:03 AM

Hello everyone,
I buy wallet.dat file with lost password, PM me or send me an email to walletdatbuyer@gmail.com

Interesting.  You know that it's more likely you'll die in one hundred thousand different plane crashes before you can brute force a password, right?   Wink

not if hes multi boxing trillions at once that are in cahoots with each other Tongue blockBruteforce is pretty tight.
avfedorov

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 11:28:59 AM

Can you share the wallet.dat with me? Seems like unbreakable anyway.

Sorry, just didn't checked this thread.

Sure, could you please PM me with your email address? Wallet.dat containing 30 BTC is okay for you?
nanotec

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:00:41 PM

Can you share the wallet.dat with me? Seems like unbreakable anyway.

Sorry, just didn't checked this thread.

Sure, could you please PM me with your email address? Wallet.dat containing 30 BTC is okay for you?

I'm interisting to try to help you. If i recover the BTC i'll give 15 BTC.
Are-you interesting ?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: