Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear trap or bull trap?  (Read 413 times)
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

I think we're coming on a bull market (IMO), just a little time that we expected the price will pump and I guess it will happen soon.
As I have noticed when the SEC announced about the ETF implementation the price begun the to bump in the market but the whales trying to manipulate the market and maintain to dump. Hopefully, as soon as possible it will back the price pump soon.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

I think bitcoin will only reach the moon. The planet describes it all. Gloomy, mysterious, and dark (Only it is bright to us because we only want to see bright things, but the reality is that it is backed up by the sun). I doubt it will manage to reach Saturn. So, let it go to the moon first, and afterwards, we will discuss our next plan to heading to Saturn. But I hope the governments and big whales allow us to because easy things tend to be hard to negotiate with.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:43:38 AM

various speculations until whales manipulation has accompanied crypto travel throughout 2018, and prices that are not yet stable and show a significant increase. can not decide at this time, but at the end of the year there is a chance that crypto will rise to another month.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

Current market condition still not stable. Market drop below to $250billion market cap. Its hard for anybody involve in cryptocurrency but i am believe market will recovery. Most investor waiting on ETF approval and if ETF approved, i am believe crypto market will rising again

jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:51:04 AM

There was a bear trap on when market price for most of the crypto fall down. After that there is a sign that bull market will going to happen. As of this moment crypto market price is not that expensive and is still considered cheap. And the good thing here is that buying more crypto will help us get more profit when bull market runs.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:52:34 AM

For now it was a bear trap if you look at the market some of the coins are in dump price.
Maybe it will bull trap in this coming september or in december so we need to wait a little more and be calm always.

Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

Are we going to Saturn or will cryptos reach only the moon?
i am  sure that the market will going to rise again because if you see the dump is done and we will see the pump soon sure 100 percent that after aug  the market will go up again and we will see the rise again so buy more now if you dont want to regret soon.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Are we going to Saturn or will cryptos reach only the moon?
What do you mean by a bull trap? 🤔 we only have bull market and bear market. Bull market is when the market starts rushing up while bear market is when it gets slow and also going down .as for now,  we are in bearish time of the market.

But trust me very soon there will be a rush,  and I will be very sorry for those people that are panicking right now and withdrawing their money due to they are afraid.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: