Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know the Estimated Price of Bitcoin in 2019? You will be surprised.  (Read 604 times)
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

Now that bitcoin is getting on a bull again, I think we will be fine, and the estimate will hold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Analytical agency Fundstrat Global Advisors LLK published its Forecast.
Bitcoin could soar as high as $64,000 next year, investment research firm Fundstrat predicts
"We believe the current path of hash power growth supports a BTC price of about $36,000 by 2019 year end, with a $20,000-$64,000 range," Sam Doctor, head of data science research at Fundstrat, said in a report. Hash power refers to the processing power computers need to generate bitcoins.
That's roughly four times or more from bitcoin's price Thursday of near $9,300.
The economics of bitcoin mining also likely create a support level for the cryptocurrency, Doctor said.
Source for the prediction: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/10/bitcoin-could-soar-as-high-as-64000-next-year-fundstrat-predicts.html

That is simply one company's prediction. No different than anybody else's prediction. There is nothing to be surprised about because its opinion, not fact. Bitcoin might only be $20k in 2019, or it might be $100k. We'll find out in the next 17 months.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Now that bitcoin is getting on a bull again, I think we will be fine, and the estimate will hold.

There is a chance that the price by that year will actually reach $100k dollars because people today are always invest even more before the year ends just like what happened last year.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Analytical agency Fundstrat Global Advisors LLK published its Forecast.
Bitcoin could soar as high as $64,000 next year, investment research firm Fundstrat predicts
"We believe the current path of hash power growth supports a BTC price of about $36,000 by 2019 year end, with a $20,000-$64,000 range," Sam Doctor, head of data science research at Fundstrat, said in a report. Hash power refers to the processing power computers need to generate bitcoins.
That's roughly four times or more from bitcoin's price Thursday of near $9,300.
The economics of bitcoin mining also likely create a support level for the cryptocurrency, Doctor said.
Source for the prediction: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/10/bitcoin-could-soar-as-high-as-64000-next-year-fundstrat-predicts.html

Most of the people or cryptocurrency analyst today are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars before the year ends and if the market price will always double every year then it can actually reach $100k dollars on 2019.

ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

Yeah, I wish. Bitcoin could soar as high as $64,000 next year. Here is the estimate:
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:23 PM

Well, it sounds cool. But it's just prediction. I hope price will go higher day by day.
I think that is a very precise prediction.
try you see since the 18th of yesterday bitcoin continue to rise, I'm very happy to see bitcoin start to green, this also dismiss negative opinion warren buffet I think.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

Well, it sounds cool. But it's just prediction. I hope price will go higher day by day.
try you see since the 18th of yesterday bitcoin continue to rise, I'm very happy to see bitcoin start to green, this also dismiss negative opinion warren buffet I think.

Guys really. The recent price rise doesn't mesn anything just yet. I know we've all been badly beatem by a besr market that's been going on for most of the year but try to be a little conservative with your expectations. Few people expeced btc to go below 6k after it went to 9k last april. It happened then it can very well happen again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:46:49 AM

Guys really. The recent price rise doesn't mesn anything just yet. I know we've all been badly beatem by a besr market that's been going on for most of the year but try to be a little conservative with your expectations. Few people expeced btc to go below 6k after it went to 9k last april. It happened then it can very well happen again.
I think if and when the ETF decision in August is positive, the BTC prices will jump up and skyrocket. The markets are pricing this decision now.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:55:42 AM

The estimated price of the bitcoin for me around 2019 will be 50k dollars because the highest possible price of the bitcoin in this year 201u will be 50k dollars. But no one know what is the exact value of the bitcoin in the year 2019.
ridertiger (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

I think the other day bitcoin price went up to 8k in binance for like half an hour. People on twitter could not be happier Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: