Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that the current situation will overcome soon?  (Read 24064 times)
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

I do not think that this year will be a rise in prices in the market. I believe that the market will continue to fall this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:03:13 PM

yes it will overcome but not the same way we are thinking. it will take time and also do not expect it to grow same as last year in 2017. it may go up may be next month or it may take 6 months to recover it. so just wait for the right time.
pankowri (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:27:26 AM

You will have to wait a lot more than that, do you think that every year is going to be like the last one? The people that have been in bitcoin since 2017 were spoiled, they think every single year is going to be like the last one, while people that have been part of the community for longer know that is not the case, they know that the last year was extraordinary and that performance of bitcoin is not going to repeat so soon.
Why you didn't agree with me?
There are more reasons behind my statement and many expert already brief that at the end of this year Bitcoin will break its previous all record and this will be a revolution. I am also agree with them because it is needed to overcome the bullish market situation. I think it will repeat soon.

So forget it about it, people need to stop being this greedy, if they keep believing bitcoin and ethereum are going to reach such prices so soon, what are they going to do when that is not the case?
Actually, I can't think without it anymore. This statement don't indicates any greedy things or something like that.

They will probably sell their coins, remember in order to take the right decisions you need to look at the market and draw logical conclusions and what you are saying does not make sense.

May be. Yes, i always try to do this and I think I am on the right track. I don't know why you are not agree with me. Be realist.

dwwbit

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

FIRST SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

I believe in this technology and it will be the future. so the price does not affect me so much but I like to see the green markets. But I know that it may take time to give good profit for some ICOs and coins with the real implementations. ETH went to 1300+ $ but now it worth less than 300$ withing few months but still early investors enjoying more than 200X profits. like it went to ATH from the very low value in last year it may start again and go beyond. this is the same for all other coins but we never know for sure what will happen.

saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

What is your point about it?
Please share
I think that in the end of the year there may be a rise in the market, even with your prices. Of course, we all expect this, but experienced traders can earn even in the current situation.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

Of course, I am always analysis about cryptocurrency and I follow there too many websites that is cryptocurrency related and I got there are too many solution about cryptocurrency because at the moment biggest company came to create his own platform with cryptocurrency related and there are too many company invest in cryptocurrency mining project. So I think it will be overcome very soon.
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

It is something we are hopeful for, the big catalyst that seem to be able to cause that at the moment is if SEC approves bitcoin ETF this year
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

We all are waiting for a revolution like the last year. I believe this it will happen and I am also waiting. Traders and investors are eagerly waiting for this. At the end of this year, Bitcoin will hit at least $25k and Eth will hit $5k and I can't think anything without it anymore. This revolution is badly needed in this bearish situation.

Please share
Actually the predictions for last year too were a bit high and bitcoins and ether meet some of the expectations and i hope that the same case goes this year too. This year, bitcoins and ether has really faced some huge problems and thats why their price is fluctuating so much. Major peoples are having faith in these coins and are still holding but some peoples are panic selling bitcoins and ether seeing the price and it is affecting the price to dump more. Peoples should hold their coins and support bitcoins and ether in this situation.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

Please share
This year the revolution is not going to happen,just hold your bitcoin until the prices recover it maybe a long process.Your goal price of $25k with bitcoin and $5K with ethereum highly imposible on what basis do you think it will happen?
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Please share
I don't think this is urgent. We need such a decline so that we can purify the environment of the entire circle and let those things that have no value disappear quickly.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:26:20 PM

We all see that last year there is a boom of cryptomarket. And if we look at the history of markets booms and crashes we will see that booms always repeat. But the next boom could not repeat just in the next year after previous boom. There was not situations like this in the whole world history. So I think we should expect the next prices growth not earlier than in 2020 year.
george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

If we turn our attention to the news that is being created from scratch, we can say with great confidence that now the turning point in the life of the crypto currency begins, it will last the next 6 months, which will be very difficult
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

That time will surely come and there are high expectations for such to happen. For it to have happened suddenly last year, because no one expected it.
Let's just keep believing that it will come and continue with other things without relenting.
404edson

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

If there's a problem, there's a solution. What we to do now is to wait patiently our hold coins rather than sell it now at low price. Think first be you move because if miss one and all of the sudden will be affected. Expect the unexpected.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

we don't know what will happen at the end of this year and most people would hope that the crypto value will rise by the end of the year, we can only prepare, predict and wait for what will happen later this year
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

I believe it will. We are now in a period wherein the market is very much likely to start recovering. Remember 2017? Well, this is the period when things started to go crazy-good for the crypto market. So it is most likely a similar event will happen this year.

jazz1984

Activity: 392
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

Please share
Now the market is flat, but this can not go on forever, perhaps this situation will continue until the adoption of the ETF, or maybe before halving. Perhaps the market will surprise us and after a week we will see new heights, but it is impossible to predict ...
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

Let's hope that bitcoin will recover soon and will give our hope that bitcoin could soar high again to the moon. This crisis happen is just a temporary just keep holding on.
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

It surely will! A fall will always be followed by a rise. A crash will be followed by a recovery. So there is no doubt in my mind that the current situation will progress to something better within the coming months. We just need to stay positive and claim success!

hisori

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Please share

this bearish crypto market will recover faster than it was dipping deep down, as we can all see, most prices were down double but it will be up triple once the bull run comes and i believe that this end of the year we can see all the altcoins have a very much uprising in prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: