Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:12:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: When Should I Invest in Bitcoin? What is the right time?  (Read 220 times)
BittPress (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:57:27 AM

I want to know what is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Will it benefit in short term or in long term hold?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deviniter

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

Trading Bitcoin in a Trending Market

A trending market is a market that is heading in a certain direction. The market can have a bullish, bearish, or sideways trend. Trending markets can provide many trading opportunities for technical analysts. Technical analysts will map the price pattern of a market to identify the direction of trends to place positions.

Investors can also follow the direction of market trends that serve as a benchmark for certain security. A trendy market is the main focus in technical analysis. Technical analysts believe that market trends occur in repetitive patterns that can be estimated. The ability to recognize trends correctly, can have a big impact on the results of trading Bitcoin.
insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

I want to know what is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Will it benefit in short term or in long term hold?
Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is very cheap so you are able to buy it and its good for long term investment since the situation of bitcoin is not that good but I know someday it will rise again , you just have to wait patiently.

EoNs_COIN

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

whenever you feel confident but in my opinion, there is no time like the present just start accumulating
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:01:02 PM

Yes,this is the right time to invest because the market are still low. But before you are going to invest in cryptocurrency you have to understand that there is no surety of money back guaranty.And much better to hold long term because long term investment is one of the best ways to increase wealth.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:06:29 PM

In my opinion, I believe that the best time in buying btc is during bear market where btc market value is cheaper and currently btc at $6.4K is still a best price in buying. Once you had invested this time, just consider a long term investment and wait for the bullish market to take effect in the market and once you had made a sufficient profit, it depends on your decision whether you sell it or just continue to hold.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

The best time to invest in bitcoin , is the time that you are ready. If you are ready to lose or gain money . It actually depends on you but for me, Now is the best time because the market is low and its good for long term investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Yes I think  now is the best time to invest in bitcoin chance to buy the dip. Because we're very optimistic that this dip will soon be over and we'll all see the bull market run. Also i do prefer a long time hodl for any bitcoin most importantly altcoins just that bitcoin price(s) is dynamic.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

Buy bitcoin if you feel you need to. Dont ask here and asking that question because we can only give advice to you but the final decision is in your hands. If you want to buy NOW then go buy it. If you will invest for the long term then buy it now and hold.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

To invest in the short term, you need to have the skills of a trader. This is a more risky strategy. Long-term investment is more secure. Based on this strategy, you can buy bitcoin at any time.

rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

if you have limited capital I think you have to play short term its few difficult
but if you have big capital, I think you are free to choose short or long term hold. and you certainly can choose other token options like ETH or other altcoin .

my point is you can invest anytime but remmember dont greedy Grin
pangitkaayo

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

For me the best time to invest bitcoin is when the price is very low because it is so easy to afford, one of my friend did that and when the bitcoin price rise up he sells it and he really earned a lot. So you will just need to take the risk and have a positive mindset that it will rise up, just be patient.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

Anytime and all the time can invest in bitcoin even if the price down or up
But ofcourse the best opportunity to invest in bitcoin is during the price is in the dip
Investing in bitcoin no right time depends on the people how it's can understand investing in cryptocurrency

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

Now is the best time to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is very cheap so you are able to buy it and its good for long term investment since the situation of bitcoin is not that good but I know someday it will rise again , you just have to wait patiently.
Everytime is right time to invest on bitcoin. Its just depends on how you will handle your investments. Short term and long is both best type of investments. I suggest that before investing on bitcoin, study first all about it because it will really help you to succeed in investing on bitcoin. And also patience is highly needed when you're investing on bitcoin because bitcoin takes time to increase.
Qurelal

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:33:21 AM

I think it's already no interest in investing in bitcoin. It can be quick wins or quick losses. I would recommend that you find new tokens and work with them. Now a large selection of tokens. I recommend studying information about the most popular and investing in development.
Gaselemeg

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

Now is a good time for investments. If your ready to wait let's say six months or so then you can safely buy because we fell so low and undoubtedly there will be growth.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Diane757Clarke

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

There are many options for you when you feel ready and psychologically stable. You also need to consult with experienced people in this forum before investing.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:08:20 AM

This is the right time to invest into bitcoin while the market is still bearish ,bitcoin and almost all coins are in red and this is the right time to get some of your favorite coin while they are cheap until the next bull run.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

when to buy? as soon as you are willing to take risk on your investment fund
short or long term? you have to figure out yourself based on your investment plan/purpose
once you decide the term then you can learn the strategy to maximize your investment return

justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:25:29 AM

I think every time can be right time to invest in bitcoin because ultimate goal of investors is profit. You could even buy at $17.000 and sell at $18.000

Dean Collins

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

In my opinion, you can always invest in bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin falls, it will still rise in the future.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

I can easily say that every time is the right time to invest into cryptocurrency. If you know what you are doing, you won't have any problem at all because you will know what decision to make at any point in time. Usually, people like buying more cryptocurrency when the price is falling.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: