Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:47:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LIVE][NO ICO] Welcome to new platform for all token developers and Airdrops  (Read 19239 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

The voucher binding function is unique and can be useful for a wide variety of applications

What sort of fees will apply once the BETA phase is over for listing new assets?

einax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 40

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:15:12 AM

I don't get enough information about the WT on your website. Can you give more information about the welcome token? How's the price and what's the importance of the token? In addition, do you have no plan for a bounty?  Huh

Welcome Token is ERC20 Token created with sole purpose of testing Einax features. It has no market value, and it is unlikely WT will ever be listed on any platform. The only use case of WT is to try out Einax features without depositing actual ETH. You can register a couple accounts, receive some WT and try creating vouchers/airdrop to get familiar with our features.

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:22:43 AM

The voucher binding function is unique and can be useful for a wide variety of applications

What sort of fees will apply once the BETA phase is over for listing new assets?

We actually have no plans to apply any additional fees before markets go live (we may adjust withdrawal fees to stay 0-sum on withdrawals).
As we launch ETH and BTC trading pairs we will likely to introduce 0.1% maker/taker fees. New token listings are likely to remain free for a long time since we need to remain competitive. Our main focus right now is of course customer support and quality of service for both - token devs and users..
At least this is our current plan, but nothing is set in stone. We are still talking to few token developers and yet to list first live token.

Also we had to bump Token withdrawal fees to 0.0005 ETH this morning. ETH withdrawal fees remains 0.0001 ETH

dee_x17
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

Your website seems not good. Bcos i can't register Sad
Please fix it ASAP

NO SIG!!!
paulus59

Activity: 231
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

hhm odd cant register : fail to register ....please fix
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

hhm odd cant register : fail to register ....please fix

We are looking into problem right now. I'll PM you when we fix this issue.
Thanks for heads up.

Update: we have identified what is causing this issue. Registration will be up in about 10-15 minutes. Apologies for the inconvenience.

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:16:44 AM

New account registration is back online.

desi_translator2018
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....

Thank you for your offer, however with all due respect translations are not among our immediate priorities.
We will contact you later.

Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

What tokens are you planning to list in the near future?
Personally, I'd love to see Bitcoin. I'm not a big fan of airdrops and tokens, but I kinda see the potential for your Bindable vouchers. As a seasoned crypto trader, I'd rather prefer your codes to what other exchanges are offering, because I can at least make sure people I'm talking to have funds.
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:48:52 PM

What tokens are you planning to list in the near future?
Personally, I'd love to see Bitcoin. I'm not a big fan of airdrops and tokens, but I kinda see the potential for your Bindable vouchers. As a seasoned crypto trader, I'd rather prefer your codes to what other exchanges are offering, because I can at least make sure people I'm talking to have funds.

Listing Bitcoin is in our most immediate plans.
I believe we will feature Bitcoin in a week or two.

We also considering other popular coins and tokens as well, however our main priority at this point - listing of up and coming airdrops and assisting new token developers. We are interested in creating as vibrant and alive token rooster as we can. 

Ngonline

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

How to bind voucher ?
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

How to bind voucher ?

using Binding vouchers is pretty easy.

Let's say you want to pay Bob 1 Welcome Token:

1. Navigate to vouchers section and press New Voucher button

2. Select Welcome Token from list

3. Enter Voucher parameters and don't forget to enable "binding" option:

You will need to select amount (1 WT in this example)
Then you have to enter voucher's expiration date (this is mandatory)

(We know current voucher design looks a little bit ugly and we are working on improving it)

4. Press "Create Voucher" and you will see Binding voucher in your voucher's list:

5. Click on your voucher.

Now to in order to allow Bob to bind this voucher copy first 14 digit's of the voucher's code and send it to Bob via some private channel (sms, whatsapp, telegram or e-mail).

As soon as BOB enters those digits in his account, voucher will be bound to Bob's account

Bob will be able to see this voucher in "Bound vouchers" section like this:

But Neither you nor Bob (not anyone else) won't be able to redeem it unless you give him last 6 digits.
In your account voucher will appear locked:

If you decide to finalize payment to Bob - send him last 6 digits of the code, but if you decide not to pay bob after all - you will have to wait until voucher expires before funds return to your account.

send full code to recepient

or wait until this date before funds unlock

einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

Best use case for bindable vouchers is following:

ALICE want to exchange 1 ETH to cash tomorrow.
ALICE creates bindable voucher for 1 ETH (she sets expiration date on tomorrow's evening)
ALICE sends first 14 digits of this voucher to BOB
BOB sees that ALICE have 1 ETH and he is now sure that nobody except him can redeem those 1 ETH (not even Alice)
BOB meets with ALICE next day and gives her cash
ALICE check if there is enough cash and decides to give BOB full code (that BOB can instantly redeem before expiration time)
or
ALICE  is not satisfied with the sum and decides not to give BOB full code. BOB now won't be able to redeem ether and ALICE will automatically receive funds back the next day.

Destrodream

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:35:38 AM

Nice guide. It looks like an upgraded version of BTCE-codes. I used to use this feature alot back in my days, until one day i lost my code and had no way to recover it. It seems yout platform  doesn’t have this problem. We only have to wait till more tokens/coins get listed. This idea surely have potential, even comparable to bitPay if you implement robust API.
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 05:47:41 AM

Nice guide. It looks like an upgraded version of BTCE-codes. I used to use this feature alot back in my days, until one day i lost my code and had no way to recover it. It seems yout platform  doesn’t have this problem. We only have to wait till more tokens/coins get listed. This idea surely have potential, even comparable to bitPay if you implement robust API.

API will be introduced with the markets launch. At this point service is aimed at manual voucher creation/redemption.

CryptoCot

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

I have observed the creation of a large number of platforms for ICO, but I see the platform for airdrop for the first time). I am sure that this service will occupy a certain niche in the market.
einax (OP)
Copper Member

einax.com

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

I have observed the creation of a large number of platforms for ICO, but I see the platform for airdrop for the first time). I am sure that this service will occupy a certain niche in the market.

We sure hope so. We are in talks with several airdrop developers right now. We will announce first listings soon.

Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

It seems this project has the potential to generate attractive revenue for all investors and this idea is also nice with the working product it is a good choice to pick this right time.
sundy399

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

To be honest, I do not know until the system starts, but if we see that it costs less, I feel that users will increase.
It seems that we are improving it so that it is easier to use, so I look forward to it in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: