Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE NEXT BIG COIN  (Read 6976 times)
Dr Crypto (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:15:15 AM

Dr Crypto

Activity: 7

Time To Change The World

In the House!

And Here To Stay!
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:19:33 AM

Im Just going to keep Posting in this Thread, lol

http://www.cryptocurrencyconvention.com/

Awesome Link!

Thanks for sharing it, I plan to start local seminars and workshops in Texas later this year!

Awesome to Hear, I am actually in Kansas, and that is what needs to happen, everyone needs to know the fundaments I would be really happy to help you if I can! Smiley
Definitely been working on some very basic demos -

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:05:22 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 05:18:29 PM by Dr Crypto

BTCump
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:41:06 AM

Like to thank everyone who has replied an Pm'd about the Coin I intend to launch.
Getting closer to a launch.
Still looking for a partner that is ready to be part of the coin and make this a reallity!
Keep the replies, questions and Pm's rollin in!
Thanks again for all the support!

No Donors as of yet, my BTC address is at the very top. So if you want a page dedicated to you and how you made this coin come to be Pm for details. I am kicking around a reward system for all donors. And up to any suggestions.
Looking forward to the input!
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:33:08 AM

<PS> Read the last sentence of your last reply. Perhaps be less of a hypocritic, I quote you "I got into bitcoin a couple years ago because of its cool name."

I'm 99.9% sure that was sarcasm my friend Roll Eyes

If you really want to make a splash in the crypto world, and not get lost in the near countless piles of other coins you need to bring something NEW to the table. And that is NOT just a 'cool name' *facepalm*

If you honastly believe it is not possible to inovate you should do the entire community a favour and stay the hell out of the water.

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
GDECOIN

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:53:47 PM

More Coins is not so bad, keep Move On !!!

Ide The Name Coin Roll Eyes LEAK COIN Grin

BTC   : 1G9cAAPAuVZcYAnMko8XLnvmxt3xief9wS
LTC    : LMvNpJNfYgCyVZzcopnWcHS9YBFeK6TegY

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/4392-new-cash-mooncoin-dogecoin-faucet/
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:33:32 PM

<PS> Read the last sentence of your last reply. Perhaps be less of a hypocritic, I quote you "I got into bitcoin a couple years ago because of its cool name."

I'm 99.9% sure that was sarcasm my friend Roll Eyes

If you really want to make a splash in the crypto world, and not get lost in the near countless piles of other coins you need to bring something NEW to the table. And that is NOT just a 'cool name' *facepalm*

If you honastly believe it is not possible to inovate you should do the entire community a favour and stay the hell out of the water.

Thank you for your insight and wisdom on what I should do to bring this coin to life, I am 99.9% sure that you have nothing better to do than belittle others due to an unfortunate lack of creativity.
Please keep trolling the forums looking for the opportunity to give your two cents. You are most assured to enjoy yourself, and please don't hesitate to bring more of your negativity to my topic any time you are feeling down on yourself, since there is not much else for you to do.

Thanks again for your thoughts!
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 10:46:10 PM

More Coins is not so bad, keep Move On !!!

Ide The Name Coin Roll Eyes LEAK COIN Grin

I agree 100% GDECOIN, more coins are going to be a good thing, on the other hand there will come a time when the joker coins are just that and the market will settle on a select few.
I am also 100% sure that this coin will be in the top 3!

Almost everything we do in life is a gamble and I understand that this may be a risk many are unwilling to take. Never the less, I am not going to give up on the coin and within two years I know it will be right up there with litecoin and bitcoin if it even takes that long.

I am not going to pack up and call it quits just because a few closed minded people use message boards to get their jollies. My concept is in infantcy stage and I will be on here sharing information and progress with the world, so please stay tuned because there will be allot of foot in mouth syndrome when the coin is in the exchanges!
I bet my life on it!

And once again I Thank everyone who has replied and PM'd on the topic. I am still looking for a partner to help with the backing of the coin. This name must be secured before it is to late. Keep the replies and PM's coming!
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 10:54:48 PM

Franko of course. Cheesy

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:20:14 PM

Franko of course. Cheesy

It took me a minute to realise what you meant, it had to bounce off the wall a few times. But I got it, Yeah, rather no sorry no Franko for me. I plan to put my heart and soul into my unnamed coin, until it is alive and well and every day after that. Forgive my lack of intrest in any other coin, this is the one I can see the world investing in!

Great Plug Post though stop by anytime.
Thanks again
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:29:12 PM

What would this coin do that separates it from the rest?

Have a 100,000,000 coin premine to pay the developer?   Roll Eyes

lol Cheesy
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:34:09 PM

What would this coin do that separates it from the rest?

Have a 100,000,000 coin premine to pay the developer?   Roll Eyes

lol Cheesy

hardy har har, wow look at your activity count going up! up! up!
Thanks for that insightful comment I don't know where the world would be without think-tanks like you!
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:50:28 PM

As we all know Cryptocurrencies are the way of our future and there is going to come a point when the markets stabilize and only the strong will survive. Well I have the perfect coin that is not taken yet and I am looking for a partner to invest with me! I will cut in only one person and offer a 100,000,000. Bounty to whoever that person is.

I need the money to create the coin, site, and wallet so if you want to be part owner of the evolution all you have to do is contact me. Pm for my email and we can discuss it in greater detail.

On the other hand if you want to donate to the cause and have your name in lights on the Coin's main site as a contributor in the creation of the coin please feel free.

BTC   1DKyNwAggM8Q2yYFy1hN95ZR6bhbEhAKYM

So your going to provide the person with 100,000,000 (100million) Coins.
This quickly indicates
1)Pre-mine
2)Pre-mine
3)"You'll divide the coins evenly blahblahblah host them in a wallet blahblahblah"

Ask for donations when you have something to show, and maybe i would consider.

"I need the money to create the coin, site, and wallet."
Domain=$11
Website=Bootstrap, skeleton etc(free)
Wallet=.....
Well if your going to create it are you trying to purchase metal or something? Last time i checked writing code is free to write with the mind.
"Knock, knock.”

“Who’s there?”

very long pause….

“Java.”

My rant for the day, just getting annoyed at seeing all this especially in this section.

Thanks for the reply!

Well first allow me to enlighten you, if I had the capital to do it on my own, we would not be having this conversation.
Second I don't intend on using a pre-fabricated template for the site, that's not free.
Third News Flash, I am not a software engineer so unless you feel like writing all the code for me, I have a feeling that too will incur a cost.
While I do thank you for your wisdom I am still looking for someone who is serious about creating a coin that everyone will want to use.

As far as pre-mining perhaps I don't know enough about it to know if the 100 mil is good for the coin. I will say this I am open to all the help I can get and will reward accordingly. If you know a better way to make this coin a reality, maybe you should consider contacting me in private. 
Otherwise thanks again!

I will hook ya up OP....Here ya go: http://ethereum.org

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:52:18 PM

As we all know Cryptocurrencies are the way of our future and there is going to come a point when the markets stabilize and only the strong will survive. Well I have the perfect coin that is not taken yet and I am looking for a partner to invest with me! I will cut in only one person and offer a 100,000,000. Bounty to whoever that person is.

I need the money to create the coin, site, and wallet so if you want to be part owner of the evolution all you have to do is contact me. Pm for my email and we can discuss it in greater detail.

On the other hand if you want to donate to the cause and have your name in lights on the Coin's main site as a contributor in the creation of the coin please feel free.

So your going to provide the person with 100,000,000 (100million) Coins.
This quickly indicates
1)Pre-mine
2)Pre-mine
3)"You'll divide the coins evenly blahblahblah host them in a wallet blahblahblah"

Ask for donations when you have something to show, and maybe i would consider.

"I need the money to create the coin, site, and wallet."
Domain=$11
Website=Bootstrap, skeleton etc(free)
Wallet=.....
Well if your going to create it are you trying to purchase metal or something? Last time i checked writing code is free to write with the mind.
"Knock, knock.”

“Who’s there?”

very long pause….

“Java.”

My rant for the day, just getting annoyed at seeing all this especially in this section.

Thanks for the reply!

Well first allow me to enlighten you, if I had the capital to do it on my own, we would not be having this conversation.
Second I don't intend on using a pre-fabricated template for the site, that's not free.
Third News Flash, I am not a software engineer so unless you feel like writing all the code for me, I have a feeling that too will incur a cost.
While I do thank you for your wisdom I am still looking for someone who is serious about creating a coin that everyone will want to use.

As far as pre-mining perhaps I don't know enough about it to know if the 100 mil is good for the coin. I will say this I am open to all the help I can get and will reward accordingly. If you know a better way to make this coin a reality, maybe you should consider contacting me in private. 
Otherwise thanks again!

I will hook ya up OP....Here ya go: http://ethereum.org

btw I think that Marinecoin beat you to the dance...just sayin... http://marinecoin.org

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:00:37 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 02:01:47 AM by Dr Crypto

You are the Man!
Awesome link thank you!

As far as the other coin time will tell.
Thanks again for the link!

Although after reading up on it and testing it out it is still a work in progress, and I would need C and C++ coders on board to assist with ethereum.
Still worth getting on it has allot of potential.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 02:10:27 AM

Nice, premine + flushy logo which blinds me when I want to withdraw from this?

koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:22:35 AM

how much can I earn with this? $$
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:34:38 AM

You are the Man!
Awesome link thank you!

As far as the other coin time will tell.
Thanks again for the link!

Although after reading up on it and testing it out it is still a work in progress, and I would need C and C++ coders on board to assist with ethereum.
Still worth getting on it has allot of potential.

You are welcome very much Smiley

Pangia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:39:13 AM

I figured the name out: "NigeriaCoin" & the Dev (OP) is Prince Scammer.

I'm impressed that you actually received a whole $.09 to your BTC address.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Dr Crypto (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:10:01 AM

I'll brainstorm some names for you.

ScamCoin

TakethemoneyandrunCoin

ScrewoversomedumbinvestorCoin

ConartistCoin

Personally, I like the last one best.

Thanks for your valued time and creativity, although I believe those names are already taken, and if not you should start one of them for yourself. I have a name for the coin and it isn't remotely as obtuse as the names you have provided. Perhaps electroshock therapy may help to boost your creative process and then and only then I will be willing to read more of your great ideas.

And do us all a favor Please stay in the shallow end of the gene pool!

Thanks again for your great words of wisdom!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: