Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2018, 08:20:58 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ETF Won’t Get Approved  (Read 101 times)
nc50lc

Activity: 378
Merit: 146

∙Self-proclaimed-Genius ㊙️

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

what is etf i dont know about that
I don't know about what the hell is ETF. Can anyone tell me what is ETF and why did most of the people sells btc once it got approved?
Too lazy to do a google search?: Google.com:ETF

if SEC not approving ETF was a sure thing then there could not be a drop by the time they reject it. a drop or a sell off happens when people didn't expect something bad to happen, but if they start expecting it to happen then they would sell sooner than the actual incident and by the time the "incident" happens there is nothing left to sell and there will be only buys rising the price.
The latter usually happens during a bearish market. During a Bull run, we can only expect a correction.
But the real sell-off driver here are the trader's fear of Authorities' intervention fueled by FUDs throughout the internet.
We can't really tell what will be the majority's reaction once it happen but, history can tell.

@nicktalman93 Does this (Article intro with a link) significantly increases that blogsite's traffic? 'Cause I'm seeing a lot of this type of thread here in the Speculation Board.

(っ◕‿◕)っ Newbies and Newbies at heart! Remember to Lock your Thread(s) after receiving enough replies/sufficient answers. 
FEELING GENEROUS?: 39EKeFj43inkH6Ctkosh9E7oskx3tvhSXi ∙ Do not buy non-mainstream ASICs at second-batch and onwards, you know the risk!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
samcrypto

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

if SEC not approving ETF was a sure thing then there could not be a drop by the time they reject it. a drop or a sell off happens when people didn't expect something bad to happen, but if they start expecting it to happen then they would sell sooner than the actual incident and by the time the "incident" happens there is nothing left to sell and there will be only buys rising the price.

I’m willing to buy bitcoin at a lower price, the future dump is already expected especially when ETF didn’t approved by the SEC. We may experience another drop but who knows, maybe the market will react to that normally.
tosmartak

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

It is not like this is going to be the first disapproval and even if peradventure, it ended up having a huge impact on the market, that would simply just create an avenue to gain more by picking the dips. However the SEC wants to play their card, No one really cares but s least I can see the pressure is really on them. One thing I know about every market is that seasons change and stuffs like this are bound to happen during bear years, and once the bulls get back on track, we sure will see how sentiments and news will change pretty fast. In otherword, this would be a chance to scoop the bottom as much as you can.

▄▄▄███▓▓▓▓███▄▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄
          ▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓█  ▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▄▄   ▄▄▓█▀▀    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄        ▀▓▓▓█▀      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█        ▄▀        █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▀         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄▀         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌