Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:28:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 865051 times)
abdelhay

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

just got to know birake and despite little experience in cryptocurrencies
I think birake has total conditions to surprise and get great values and be important to the community! One of the great challenges of any project
or coin is to get adopted and be accepted by the merchants...
In a few days we will know real capacity!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
birake (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 243

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 07:48:52 AM

Birake is happy to announce that we reached 200 Masternodes for Collateral level 2 (15000 BIR /MN).

We are close to finish the voting platform. Already added about 20 coins to it.

In less than 2 days our rewards per block will increase with 20% from 100 BIR / block to 120 BIR/block (after block 60000).

Please have in mind all the collateral updates and rewards structure https://birake.com/assets/docs/profit-diagram.pdf

We are testing some environments to make the Birake Exchange the safest, scalable and best platform available.

Birake Team
Kid_diK

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:57:18 AM

reserved

birake (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

Birake Meme contest!

Birake challenges its community to use humour to shed light on the serious subject cryptocurrency market. We ask all our community members to use their creativity to create original Cryptocurrency, Birake- related memes.

Please keep in mind:
Maximum 3 memes per person are accepted.
No full nudity allowed.
No crude language, mean-spirited entries.
The word/logo Birake must be used. (you can find logos on our discord channel https://discord.gg/ugvwvjb )

The memes must be posted on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts with the hashtags #Birake #Masternode #Crypto and tag @birakecom @birake.
On discord channel the memes can be posted here https://discord.gg/gJ4yj66
You can also sent them to our email address support@birake.com

If you send them by mail, for your entry to be considered, include the following:
-   your name
-   your meme as attachment

Deadline October14, 2018. Finalist will be notified via email, or private message that their entries has been selected for the top 3.

Top 3 entrants will win a prize as follows:
1 place 350 BIR coins
2nd place 200 BIR coins
3rd place 100 BIR coins

The final winner will be selected by a Selection Committee.

All memes will be posted on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/birakecom/ and instagram page @birakecom. On our Twitter https://twitter.com/birakecom and on our discord channel https://discord.gg/SsZXvPF we will post to 3 winners.

Birake Team
bellaobella

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:08:19 AM

This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

BIR Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)    $ 12.8K   
Total Supply   9,339,208
Price %(1h)    -5.74%
Price %(24h)    -15.21%
Price %(7d)          -34.68%

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/coin/birake/bir/
zthomasz

Activity: 489

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

BIR MASTERNODE STATS

https://masternodes.online/currencies/BIR/

based on actual data over the past 24 hours

ROI (annual):    1,494.23% / 24 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:    128,340.0000 BIR
AVG masternode reward frequency:    3h 31m 3s
Active masternodes:    209
Supply:    9,349,508 BIR
Coins locked:    3,135,000 BIR (33.53%)
Required coins for masternode:    15,000 BIR
Masternode worth:    $2,312.22 / 0.35025 BTC
birake (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

Hello everybody,

We are working to create first payment gateways for our exchange.
Meanwhile we apply also some customisations to the exchange layout.

For now we have:

Private blockchain ready
Exchange working on this private blockchain ready (still needs some frontend customisations)

We are working at first 2 payment gateways (BIR and BTC) and to apply more frontend customisation

Also we are in progress of listing BIR to a new exchange!

More good news coming soon!

Birake Team
birake (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

We are proud to announce that we have over 300 Masternodes in our network.

We are working 200% for new demo of our exchange. Coming Soon!

Working on getting listed to a new exchange on Asian Market.

Our current rewards are: Masternodes - 126 BIR, POS Mining - 14 BIR.

Community Giveaways coming soon! Stay posted!

Birake Team
zthomasz

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

BIR MASTERNODE STATS

ROI (annual):   1,346.00% / 27 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   178,668.0000 BIR
AVG masternode reward frequency:   5h 28m 1s
Active masternodes:   323
Supply:   11,415,147 BIR
Coins locked:   4,845,000 BIR (42.44%)
Required coins for masternode:   15,000 BIR
Masternode worth:   $1,230.45 / 0.18660 BTC
birake (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 12:30:43 PM

Hi everybody,

After a period of researching/ refactoring and looking for the best scenario for our future, I'm glad we can share the first version of fees/ rewards structure for our exchange network.

Please add suggestions, opinions and any other thoughts to our dedicated Discord channel https://discord.gg/JtpCbru .

Below you can find Fees / Rewards Structure Birake White Label Exchange

Rewards distribution                                                        Amount                   MN owners       Burning     Website owners    Birake development / marketing
Network fees (fixed fee to any operations)   0.01 BIR / operation (adjustable)      50%                  20%                     0%                             30%
Market fees                                                  0.2% from amount traded               0%                  10%                     70%                            20%

Costs               
White Label Initial Setup Fee                               200 000 BIR / one time            
White Label Maintenance Fee                                                                    10 000 BIR (adjustable) / monthly      

Birake Team
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:47:57 AM

If everything is so good, then why did the price drop from 6500 satosh to 900?  Huh

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 07:26:02 PM by red023

Hey guys i am gonna tell you the truth about this coin.

I bought my masternode 2018-09-24 shortly after they increased the MN collateral. For BTC worth 3123$ on cryptobridge. And I bought a lower price then that was showing on MNO, I did not just bought up sell orders, I put in buy orders close the top and it took me en entire day to have the coins for my node and I thought I did make a OK deal.

Since then the masternode value has dropped to $774 (masternodes.online shows this right now)

I kind of saw this coming and I have only myself to blame for yet falling for another dump and dump masternode crap coin. There where 70% unlocked coins early on and the coin made a significant drop after I bought my node.

I went on their discord and called them on their BS and they of course banned me. I speculated why this might happen and its like I knew it beforehand. A few days later the coins price did a HUGE drop and is continuing to fall. They blamed the exchange and the bots there and came up with BS like the price is going up when they have their thing ready and all kinds of excuses.

So why was initial price so high and why the market is getting FLOODED with cheap coins? I tell you why. Because the devs did create this coins out of tin air and they maybe did sell coins to early investor for WAY less then they send sold them on the exchange. Why would anyone dump this coin ad this crazy low prices if they would have payed the price I payed? They can not blame bots for this, its their absolutely unethical and crappy actions how they started this coin. I speculated that they had some kinds of deal going on with people, that they ran their nodes long time b4 actually announcing it. The premine percentage of a coin does not matter much if the devs just create a bnunch of coins with their early nodes without letting anyone else it or selling coins very cheap and let those early investors then flood the market.

Some guy was asking if he should invest on the discord (stupid to ask there because of course people there say yes). But not me, I told him he should wait a week and see what happens to the price and like I feared I was SO RIGHT, the coin did a huge drop the following days. But of course they did not want me to tell people the truth so they banned me. They want noobs to buy up their cheap coins the create out of nothing. They are making a killing on this coin I can promise you that. Look at the volume. I bet with you the most nodes are by the teal itself and their buddies whom they sold a huge amount of coins for a few apples or something like that. You just don't flood the market like that if your not got the nodes for next to nothing.

I not even generated 10000 coins since then, if I would QUADRUPLE my coins since I bought the node I would still have LOST money, THAT is the crazy truth about this coin. I knew their 100$ a day was bullshit (They advertised it on their site like this because MNO shows this fake crap stats to lure noobs in) from very early on because I have some exp with MN coin but silly me went in early in hope for the to be even somewhat like that.

I have 4 sell orders on CB all lower then the price I bought coin for but nobody was buying because the coin continued to fall and now I hate myself for not just selling every single day to whatever someone would buy then to at least not lose it all even faster.

I fear every day that I will not make it back to zero, again I would need more then 4x the coins and sill would lost money.

On top of that let me say that someone on discord pointed out that they FB and Twitter followers are all fake. Look at this thread how many noob accounts praise this coins and the language they use, its all fakes, bought shills and bots! Its a pump and dump coin from extremely unethical devs who probably know exactly what they are doing, they flood the market with their coins they generate from nothing every day. They lure noobs and silly people like me in to buy up their coin. I do not see this coins price ever getting even close to what is was.

And their MN Tier system is also extremely bad, you actually have to manually update your collateral every months or so to even be able to generate coins, this is how they hold investors hostage. You can not even sell all the coins you make. There are other coins that have a system where the collateral stays the same and ONLY for NEW investors gets increased. And this many coins for one MN also sucks. When a single coins price dictates the MN value and even a small change will exponentially translate to the MN price, soon 20000 coins a MN. Tiny change in the coins price will change the value of nodes by a lot. What is the benefit form this? Its just leads to a very volatile coin and bots benefit from that. What not just have a MN with 1000 coins?

I am really hoping for a wonder right now because I lost more then $2000 on this coin so far, if the price continues to fall and the RIO will also go down every day as new nodes come online I have to fear never ever making it back. So there you have it, the actual truth from a real person. And no its not FUD, they will claim so, its just the truth.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

Hey.
Thank you for such a detailed post!
It is sad that this happened  Embarrassed

There are a lot of scammers on the market now, and very greedy ones.
Could it be worth complaining to a regulatory authority?
I heard in the US there are organizations that are fighting with such scammers.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

birake (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

I bought my masternode 2018-09-24 shortly after they increased the MN collateral. For BTC worth 3123$ on cryptobridge. And I bought a lower price then that was showing on MNO, I did not just bought up sell orders, I put in buy orders close the top and it took me en entire day to have the coins for my node and I thought I did make a OK deal.

Since then the masternode value has dropped to $774 (masternodes.online shows this right now)

I kind of saw this coming and I have only myself to blame for yet falling for another dump and dump masternode crap coin. There where 70% unlocked coins early on and the coin made a significant drop after I bought my node.

I went on their discord and called them on their BS and they of course banned me. I speculated why this might happen and its like I knew it beforehand. A few days later the coins price did a HUGE drop and is continuing to fall. They blamed the exchange and the bots there and came up with BS like the price is going up when they have their thing ready and all kinds of excuses.

So why was initial price so high and why the market is getting FLOODED with cheap coins? I tell you why. Because the devs did create this coins out of tin air and they maybe did sell coins to early investor for WAY less then they send sold them on the exchange. Why would anyone dump this coin ad this crazy low prices if they would have payed the price I payed? They can not blame bots for this, its their absolutely unethical and crappy actions how they started this coin. I speculated that they had some kinds of deal going on with people, that they ran their nodes long time b4 actually announcing it. The premine percentage of a coin does not matter much if the devs just create a bnunch of coins with their early nodes without letting anyone else it or selling coins very cheap and let those early investors then flood the market.

Some guy was asking if he should invest on the discord (stupid to ask there because of course people there say yes). But not me, I told him he should wait a week and see what happens to the price and like I feared I was SO RIGHT, the coin did a huge drop the following days. But of course they did not want me to tell people the truth so they banned me. They want noobs to buy up their cheap coins the create out of nothing. They are making a killing on this coin I can promise you that. Look at the volume. I bet with you the most nodes are by the teal itself and their buddies whom they sold a huge amount of coins for a few apples or something like that. You just don't flood the market like that if your not got the nodes for next to nothing.

I not even generated 10000 coins since then, if I would QUADRUPLE my coins since I bought the node I would still have LOST money, THAT is the crazy truth about this coin. I knew their 100$ a day was bullshit (They advertised it on their site like this because MNO shows this fake crap stats to lure noobs in) from very early on because I have some exp with MN coin but silly me went in early in hope for the to be even somewhat like that.

I have 4 sell orders on CB all lower then the price I bought coin for but nobody was buying because the coin continued to fall and now I hate myself for not just selling every single day to whatever someone would buy then to at least not lose it all even faster.

I fear every day that I will not make it back to zero, again I would need more then 4x the coins and sill would lost money.

On top of that let me say that someone on discord pointed out that they FB and Twitter followers are all fake. Look at this thread how many noob accounts praise this coins and the language they use, its all fakes, bought shills and bots! Its a pump and dump coin from extremely unethical devs who probably know exactly what they are doing, they flood the market with their coins they generate from nothing every day. They lure noobs and silly people like me in to buy up their coin. I do not see this coins price ever getting even close to what is was.

And their MN Tier system is also extremely bad, you actually have to manually update your collateral every months or so to even be able to generate coins, this is how they hold investors hostage. You can not even sell all the coins you make. There are other coins that have a system where the collateral stays the same and ONLY for NEW investors gets increased. And this many coins for one MN also sucks. When a single coins price dictates the MN value and even a small change will exponentially translate to the MN price, soon 20000 coins a MN. Tiny change in the coins price will change the value of nodes by a lot. What is the benefit form this? Its just leads to a very volatile coin and bots benefit from that. What not just have a MN with 1000 coins?

I am really hoping for a wonder right now because I lost more then $2000 on this coin so far, if the price continues to fall and the RIO will also go down every day as new nodes come online I have to fear never ever making it back. So there you have it, the actual truth from a real person. And no its not FUD, they will claim so, its just the truth.

Unfortunately is only the "truth" invented by you. The only 2 guys banned from our discord was you and you because you came to our channel and start repeating bad words and try also to change opinions of other members. Honestly I tired to explain you what means:
- Premine We still have locked 4 mil coins.You can't come after 1 month and start screaming that the coins are not locked in masternodes...We didn't want to do that because we would take all the rewards

- Bounty hunters, invite programs. Yeah probably most of them are fake, we were flooded for rewards this was the reason why we start our community on discord from scratch on 20 August.
Everyone is welcomed to our channel and check the opinions of our community members over 2000 who believe in our success (https://discord.gg/WrxZUtu)

- Some math of course because it impossible for you to understand it. You claim that masternodes.online, masternodes.pro and whole our community is wrong. So I would ask myself who is wrong in this situation

We have a great product, team and community. I will wait for you in 2 months to apologise when all our plans will be up and running.

In maximum one month we will probably launch our exchange on a dex private blockchain. We are founded from development part of view and no matter happen with the price of the coin in short term the project will be developed, will work around BIR coin and all the dumpers will regret their actions

https://discord.gg/WrxZUtu

zthomasz

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

BIR MASTERNODE STATS

ROI (annual):   1,337.47% / 27 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   207,216.0000 BIR
AVG masternode reward frequency:   6h 17m 16s
Active masternodes:   377
Supply:   12,435,887 BIR
Coins locked:   5,655,000 BIR (45.47%)
Masternode worth:   $928.49 / 0.14880 BTC
kamranhasanhemel

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

Birake White Label Solution will come up with an exchange platform, ready to go live from day one for anyone who will pay a small monthly fee. All the exchanges running on BIRAKE network will have orders openly shared. This means if a customer aquire one exchange platform, this will have plenty of orders from day 1.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:56:17 AM

BIR MASTERNODE STATS

ROI (annual):   1,337.47% / 27 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   207,216.0000 BIR
AVG masternode reward frequency:   6h 17m 16s
Active masternodes:   377
Supply:   12,435,887 BIR
Coins locked:   5,655,000 BIR (45.47%)
Masternode worth:   $928.49 / 0.14880 BTC
with this statistic. Clear ROI is extremely impressive. Together with low total supply and MN quite cheap. Only ~ 0.1BTC has shown a bargain if properly matched Smiley
birake (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

Birake Media Bounty!

We are happy to announce everyone the opportunity to earn some BIR coins!
To spread the word about BIRAKE and attract investors you can use your creativity on writing articles, create videos and share our campaign on your discord channel.

For each article you will be rewarded with 40 BIR.
For each video you will be rewarded with 100 BIR.
For sharing our campaign on your discord channel 30 BIR.

Contest starts today and ends 15 nov!

1st PLACE — 500 BIR

2nd PLACE — 300 BIR

3rd PLACE — 200 BIR

Remember to share our Discord, website and BTC Ann, Discord ,Website.
<YOUR_DISCORD_INVITE_LINK>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4929796.0
https://birake.com/

Make sure you submit your social media creation to https://discord.gg/nj3kQUw

The 3 biggest social media impacts will be chosen and winners announced.

Rules apply as following:
- to receive the reward for each article, video you have to generate at least 5 visitors to our website, or 5 new members on our discord channel.
- the reward will be granted in the first week after the contest ends.
- video must have at least 1.5 min- 2min long.
- article at least 150 words.
- no full copy/paste from WhitePaper is allowed.

Birake Team
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

Unfortunately is only the "truth" invented by you. The only 2 guys banned from our discord was you and you because you came to our channel and start repeating bad words and try also to change opinions of other members. Honestly I tired to explain you what means:
- Premine We still have locked 4 mil coins.You can't come after 1 month and start screaming that the coins are not locked in masternodes...We didn't want to do that because we would take all the rewards

- Bounty hunters, invite programs. Yeah probably most of them are fake, we were flooded for rewards this was the reason why we start our community on discord from scratch on 20 August.
Everyone is welcomed to our channel and check the opinions of our community members over 2000 who believe in our success (https://discord.gg/WrxZUtu)

- Some math of course because it impossible for you to understand it. You claim that masternodes.online, masternodes.pro and whole our community is wrong. So I would ask myself who is wrong in this situation

We have a great product, team and community. I will wait for you in 2 months to apologise when all our plans will be up and running.

In maximum one month we will probably launch our exchange on a dex private blockchain. We are founded from development part of view and no matter happen with the price of the coin in short term the project will be developed, will work around BIR coin and all the dumpers will regret their actions

https://discord.gg/WrxZUtu

He is right at least in a few points of this story. I have seen this so many times with masternode, POS projects. All are running the same path.

Like you said you are invested for development no matter what because you have sold a lot of coins at ATH. Of course, such a high amount has to have a significant impact on the price and that is why the price dropped so much. Red23 is, of course, right with bumping services and shills in this thread. All new accounts created for this campaign or cheap bumping service.

All masternode projects started in last year failed. All prices are at ATL right now and almost 90% of this project hasn't delivered their development promises.

I just don't know how to trust new masternode projects anymore. Is just a flawed idea which is so easy to manipulate and scam.

Only established projects like Dash are worth to look at but they are not attractive anymore.

Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

Does POS-mining Birake still work? And then in my wallet since October 7, no more rewards have come for the POS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: