Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-Linkchain, Remove risk,add simplicity to buying contracting services online  (Read 2286 times)
docxdrl

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Wow! Conducting freelancing on legitimate terms is never reassuring than what Linkchain is providing for the freelancing community
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

Strong team and business model! Valuable to have an effort with clear method to make money and good traditional business experience. Blockchain technology needs more legitimate and practical use cases.

The thing that I like about the project is that it has a low soft cap and a low hard cap.

Really appreciate the comments and support!
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Great idea! I wish you luck! Will follow right now the telegram and Twitter channel. I do not want to miss anything!

Thanks, and we hope everybody in the forum will follow suit!  We pride ourselves on the fact that ALL SENIOR LEADERSHIP are active participants on our Telegram channel!  Ask us anything, anytime!
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!

Thanks to you both for your kind comments and yes I humbly submit that our CEO is a rockstar in the ICO/Crypto world!  Conston Taylor has long been regarded as a leading advisor to ICO's.  He didn't just jump into his own ICO, it was only when the idea hit him like a lightning bolt that he had this brilliant idea for LINKCHAIN and the LNK Token.  This is a very carefully thought out plan, ladies and gents!
JOHN_LINKCHAIN_CMO

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:20:03 AM

Wow! Conducting freelancing on legitimate terms is never reassuring than what Linkchain is providing for the freelancing community

Wow are you in marketing?  Cuz that's great - "Conducting freelancing on legitimate terms" - I may just have to borrow that from you for some of our marketing materials!

Wink
globalfromasia

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

Hello LinkChain supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for LinkChain, here’s a quick overview: LinkChain works excellently in filtering legitimate users on the platform by conducting thorough verification through trust and reputation management system. Through this platform, the user can expect a sustainable community while maximizing the advantage of utilizing social networking platforms and blockchain technology.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/linkchain-ico-review/

Thanks!
laserfocused

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

Yes that is a great idea and I hear that it will happen in the near future.

Looking forward to Conston doing an AMA about the project. But come to think of it, does the project have their presence on Reddit? It would be nice to see a Reddit AMA and see how people respond to the project.
laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:23:31 PM

Yes the key for the team will be executing on their plan. 

I also read a few articles about the project, the idea is very powerful, let's hope that the implementation will be just excellent.

The implementation will come a long way to seeing that the project is a success, and with the team they pose, I think they will see some good success. I also read that the CEO has over 10years of experience! Quite impressive!!
laserfocused

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

My sentiments exactly! It can be very painful at times.

Its such a pain to have services you aren't in need of practically shoved down your  throat. And even if you may need the services they're offering, whats the guarantee that they'll deliver, or worse, you won't be scammed. I'm glad for projects like this that provide a safe environment for those offering the services and those buying too.
tsmiles

Activity: 118

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

Alibaba offers something similar from my own point of view, or is there something I'm not understanding?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
freddygotmygun

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

I hope this gets to ICO and exchanges in good time for a new bull-run as LinkChain will comfortably sit in the top 100.
bushyeyebrowshidetheeyes

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

I hope this gets to ICO and exchanges in good time for a new bull-run as LinkChain will comfortably sit in the top 100.

The next bullrun might be just around the corner now with the Bakkt platform confirmed for November this year.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 04:47:59 PM by olumyd

Looking forward to Conston doing an AMA about the project. But come to think of it, does the project have their presence on Reddit? It would be nice to see a Reddit AMA and see how people respond to the project.

It's official, this ICO is undervalued. We need more exposure, and I understand why people can be reluctant to investing in a bears market, but I truly can see them missing the train on the next big thing in the freelance industry.
olumyd

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

The next bullrun might be just around the corner now with the Bakkt platform confirmed for November this year.

While it seems nothing could go wrong with another crypto investment vehicle, the actual thing that sustains a bull is the mainstream - the everyday Joe using  these cryptos. But on the more sophisticated side of things. This could indeed be a better than ETF approach into gaining relevance in the capital market.
docxdrl

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Proper good to see a blockchain startup taking on this issue. LinkedIn can be such a pain at times when you just want to find someone reliable in a short space of time.

Then, I do think LinkChain is doing a better job by automatically connecting you with an available job in accordance with your skills set
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

connecting buyers and suppliers to working together and doing business safely is a remarkable thing, because it's a highly sought after facility, especially by buyers who buy large quantities, need a reliable supplier
nancbois

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:24:26 PM

It's official, this ICO is undervalued. We need more exposure, and I understand why people can be reluctant to investing in a bears market, but I truly can see them missing the train on the next big thing in the freelance industry.

Thanks for your comment and support.  LINKCHAIN will definitely rewrite how the freelancer market works.
olumyd

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:07:32 PM

Thanks to you both for your kind comments and yes I humbly submit that our CEO is a rockstar in the ICO/Crypto world!  Conston Taylor has long been regarded as a leading advisor to ICO's.  He didn't just jump into his own ICO, it was only when the idea hit him like a lightning bolt that he had this brilliant idea for LINKCHAIN and the LNK Token.  This is a very carefully thought out plan, ladies and gents!

I can second that. Conston is hip, and no better person to lead the next phase of the freelancing industry. Well, no praise intended but the trends are rapidly changing with the internet 3.0 emergence.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:09:27 PM

Yes, i can see there are too many interesting areas to look forward to in the project, although, like you rightly pointed out, i hope it scales through. I am Anticipating!
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:46:56 PM

To be able to interconnecting between buyer and supplier or freelancer and work owner directly without any intervention of any 3rd party will be able to safe so many things including reducing on the need of excess payment or any security issue about the 3rd party.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: