Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [paid] Searching for Twitter, Discord, Telegram Evangelists. Paying in ETH.  (Read 680 times)
modernbuddha (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Strategy & Operations at WeTrust

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 04:22:03 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2018, 05:31:56 PM by modernbuddha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR: WeTrust is searching for Twitter, Discord, and Telegram Evangelists for our new product, WeTrust Spring. Paying in ETH for your help. $50/ week/ campaign.

APPLY FOR TWITTER HERE
APPLY FOR DISCORD & TELEGRAM HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION
WeTrust is launching a new platform called WeTrust Spring that will help individuals and organizations create campaigns for various causes that they are passionate about. The platform was inspired from our first product - the Trusted Lending Circles (TLC) where individuals contributed crypto-currency at a pre-determined interval and a ruleset chose a winner each round and disbursed them the month. We are proud that the product was released successfully and is live on the Ethereum main-net. The difference between the Spring Platform and that of the TLC is that Spring allows users to collect funds from many, allow those to accumulate, and finally disburse funds once all requirements have been made.

Our goal is to have both individuals and organizations create campaigns for causes they believe in and allow contributors to participate in a seamless, fun and engaging way. We are looking for supporters who will help evangelize our mission and help spread the word to those who want to use their crypto-currencies for good. Currently, this campaign will be for TWITTER, TELEGRAM AND DISCORD. We may add additional platforms to this or expand the campaign, but for now this bounty will only be here.

TWITTER
Please apply here if you would like to be a Twitter influencer. WeTrust reserves all rights to determine whether or not somebody qualifies to be apart of our campaign. You must be approved before you can be compensated. Our criteria for accepting influencers will be based on our sole discretion, but will involve how well we believe your followers intersect with our target audience. WeTrust will compensate your participation every week - $50 equivalent in Ether sent to the address you’ve listed on your applications. Payments will go out every Friday and we will check to make sure our influencers are tweeting at least 5 times/ week. We will reach out if you have been accepted and will create a spreadsheet to track weekly progress.

Rules:
1. You account must be original.
2. No fake, dead, inactive, bot accounts are allowed.
3. You must join with a public and verifiable Twitter account.
4. Only one account is allowed.
5. We reserve the right to change these rules at any time.

DISCORD & TELEGRAM
Please apply here if you would like to be a Telegram and Discord influencer. You must be active and supportive in the group. Try to be as active as possible in the main chat by helping new members, introducing, provide information, and promoting WeTrust’s Spring donation platform. If you do not know something, please ask an admin and they will provide you with the most accurate details. Please submit some public information about yourself and why you are passionate about financial inclusion and Blockchain. We will evaluate prior to selecting our influencer group. Keep in mind that you must be approved prior to being compensated for your help. Every 2 weeks, we will evaluate how the group is growing and overall conversation sentiment. If things are going well, all influencers will get a small bonus for their good work. Meet the growth and sentiment goals and get paid.

WeTrust will compensate your participation every week - $50 equivalent in Ether sent to the address you’ve listed on your applications. Payments will go out every Friday and we will check to make sure our influencers are creating a positive atmosphere in our Discord/ Telegram and sharing us in some fashion in other popular crypto channels at least five (5) times/ week. We will reach out if you have been accepted and will create a spreadsheet to track weekly progress.

Rules:
1. WeTrust reserves all rights to determine whether or not somebody qualifies to be apart of our campaign.
2. You must be approved before you can be compensated.
3. Our criteria for accepting influencers will be based on our sole discretion, but will involve how well we believe your followers intersect with our target audience.
4. You must join the WeTrust Telegram (https://t.me/WeTrustPlatform) and Discord groups (https://discord.gg/Spf4x27).
5. Follow Telegram and Discord rules.
6. Posting on behalf of WeTrust. Influencers are required to post five (5) times a week, in five different crypto groups about WeTrust and WeTrust’s Spring Platform. Please screenshot to provide evidence. If you miss this, you will not be compensated.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬║WeTrust.io║▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BITCOINTALK THREADSLACKYOUTUBEBLOGMEDIUMTWITTERGITHUBTELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬║COLLABORATIVE SAVINGS AND INSURANCE PLATFORM, POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN║▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

Bump! Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above promo!

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

Bump! Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above promo!

Where is the table of accepted participants?

It will be posted once we accumulate a number of applicants.

joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:49:10 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 04:55:12 AM by joesan2012

How many participants needed ? I also Suggest an audited account for twitter should participate.
modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

How many participants needed ? I also Suggest an audited account for twitter should participate.

Yes, we will make sure accounts are up to par and of high quality before we accept them.

We will collect participants until we can form an initial cohort of 5-10 evangelists. Right now, there is still a ways to go.

gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

if I understand correctly, I will be notified by mail about my participation in the company (twitter) or I need to wait for the table of participants to see myself?
modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

if I understand correctly, I will be notified by mail about my participation in the company (twitter) or I need to wait for the table of participants to see myself?

We will notify you both on this thread on a spreadsheet and by email. We will also notify you of when the exact date of the campaign will begin. All these are not set yet because we are still waiting for enough applicants, so we can choose 5-10 of the best. Thanks!

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 08:30:08 PM

We're still accepting applicants! Accepted participants will be paid out in ETH, so this will be a great way to support a great cause (cryptos for good) and earn a small bit of Ether!

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

We're still accepting applicants! Accepted participants will be paid out in ETH, so this will be a great way to support a great cause (cryptos for good) and earn a small bit of Ether!

How i can do work in this campaign? And how i can find out the spreadsheet?   

You can apply in the links above. Please check out the first post.

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

what is the date of first week Huh

The campaign hasn't started yet. We are still collecting emails.

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:28:15 AM

Bump! We're still searching for more emails before we can start our first batch.

adelaisav

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

Any plan to have a translation bounty sir ?
Pm me if needed indonesian translator , my prev job: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ltym_vuCnAvpGD7F7KnldJtm7wYP8S3sdZ7pdRaK8Jg/htmlview
modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

Any plan to have a translation bounty sir ?
Pm me if needed indonesian translator , my prev job: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ltym_vuCnAvpGD7F7KnldJtm7wYP8S3sdZ7pdRaK8Jg/htmlview

We don't need a translation at this point. We will keep you posted. Right now, just trying to help get the word out and let the crypto community know about the new donation platform that is about to go live!

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 01:20:46 AM

WeTrust is sponsoring and going to be at the University of Wyoming's Ethereum Hackathon. Join our CEO, George Li alongside other industry leaders like ConsenSys, Microsoft, ShapeShift.io, and MakerDAO as we support enthusiastic developers solve the most difficult Blockchain Problems! We will have a booth and demoing our upcoming WeTrust Spring Donation Platform.

Learn more about University of Wyoming's Hackathon here: https://wyominghackathon.devpost.com/

WeTrust Spring will be a platform where crypto-holders can donate crypto currencies directly to their favorite non-profit. For a limited time only, we will be offering limited crypto-collectibles to only a limited set of donors. Grab them today! https://spring.wetrust.io/

SNEAK PEAK OF OUR PARTNERS

yolanda222
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 09:09:45 AM by yolanda222

Halo modernbuddha, I already registered for this campaign.
where can I see if I am accepted or rejected?
modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:55:30 PM

Halo modernbuddha, I already registered for this campaign.
where can I see if I am accepted or rejected?

We are still collecting emails, and will send out a confirmation once the selection process begins. Thanks!

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

Due to the immutability, transparency, and security of transactions, cryptocurrency has become an effective way to donate locally and internationally.

It is still the early days, but startups like Stellar Lumens, SureRemit and WeTrust are working on real world solutions that can help solve issues around autonomy, security and transparency.

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

You want to accept crypto-currency for your business, non-profit, or service... but you just aren't sure where to store it safely.

The WeTrust Team dives into the security of Hardware Wallets, Exchange vulnerabilities, and more! If you have any questions, feel free to send us a ping!

WeTrust Spring is the world's first, crypto to crypto donation platform offering rewards for participating and immediate tax savings.

Join us for our beta launch in 2 weeks!

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

Want to get set up to accept crypto-currency?

Don't have the technical know-how to get started?

Get Started with Coinbase Commerce! Check out the WeTrust Team's guide on how to get started!

We were able to onboard our non-profits onto Coinbase with ease and hope to begin raising money for them soon.

modernbuddha (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

Due to a change in marketing strategy, we are cancelling this paid opportunity. Apologies for the confusion.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: