Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3231 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

well as you said, there are many wild assumptions and debates for bitcoin itself. however, the facts and history present that the existence of bitcoin has been more than a decade, we can value it simply. even though bitcoin fell especially this year but as time went on bitcoin was able to rise again and its value reached a new record.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itsliss

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:22:33 PM

bitcoin will keep getting acceptance and with many countries making bitcoin legal, the price will definitely skyrocket. the goot times will come
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

I still think bitcoin will have a future. Currently bitcoin has experienced a low decline, but bitcoin will be able to survive and increase its value. Bitcoin has many benefits even though it is now low-value, but in the future bitcoin will allow it to grow better. I also think the government will be more likely to be able to validate bitcoin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will end the dominance of the existing banking system and oppressive social structure. This is a free movement of cash, a stable global market, the ability to produce organizations without trust to mobilize social will.

The ability and good ideas to be easily funded by people who think the same will produce a world that the government can never block.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future

BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

Bitcoin in the future will have a more stable development and there will be good deals for the bitcoin market. Let's invest in bitcoin and invest in altcoin.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:49:00 PM

Bitcoin will be used and developed in the near future, Bitcoin can be replaced by better altcoin when not meet expectations. Everything is always in front and I'm always open to altcoin!
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Bitcoin has a mixed future. It can be good or bad. Day by day Bitcoin price is increase and many people connect with bitcoin because of its increasing price rate. It is also use as a investing tool because of its short term profit criteria. Many online retailers and shops offer their customers to use bitcoin. Many big companies also accept bitcoin for many reasons. These above thing make bitcoin future secure. Bitcoin volatile affect many country share market value and ultimately negatively affects world economy. It also associated with many criminal activities. And these things makes its future dark.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sajnia

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

:)What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future Huh

Smiley বিটকয়েনের ভবিষ্যতের বিষয়ে মতামত কি ?

Cry Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.
I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too.
 What will you say? What are your opinions ?

( হ্যালো সবাই, বিটকয়েন ফিউচারসের ব্যাপারে আপনার মতামত কি?
 কিছু বলবেন বিটকয়েন ডুববে, কেউ কেউ ডুবে ডুবে যাবে।
 আমি শুনেছি বেশিরভাগ দেশই বিটকয়েনের কিছু নিয়ম পরিবর্তন করতে যাচ্ছে, এটি বিটকয়েনের মূল্যের উপরও প্রভাব ফেলবে।
 তুমি কি বলবে? আপনার মতামত কি ?
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

sure every person may have an impression in regards to the continuity regarding bitcoin money for hard times, for me personally to find out experiencing for the present time can be a property that will offer rewards, and also My partner and I furthermore desire bitcoin can always increase in the foreseeable future is an electronic digital forex in which can take on stock markets fiat.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

Bitcoin market is completely a unpredictable market because bitcoin price is very volatile. But seem to me bitcoin future is very bright because many peoples are involving into bitcoin and take bitcoin as their asset.I think many countries will recognize bitcoin in future.
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Future Bitcoin will thrive again and be accepted by the government as a Fiat but not Fiat. I hope so.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
CrucialTechnology57

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

I think within some years all the country will going to accept bitcoin and all the governments will make it legal and every one start dealing with bitcoin.
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:19:28 PM

As we are modern world, i dont think that there is no possibibility to  vanish BTC, surly it will remain with great value.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

Bitcoin has a mixed future. It can be good or bad. Day by day Bitcoin price is increase and many people connect with bitcoin because of its increasing price rate. It is also use as a investing tool because of its short term profit criteria. Many online retailers and shops offer their customers to use bitcoin. Many big companies also accept bitcoin for many reasons. These above thing make bitcoin future secure. Bitcoin volatile affect many country share market value and ultimately negatively affects world economy. It also associated with many criminal activities. And these things makes its future dark.
I think Bitcoin will be having a great future ahead.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the market and it is also the most expensive and valuable one.No other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes these days as the prices are rising and it is giving good profit returns.Digitisation is going on and so people are moving towards digital currency like Bitcoin.Bitcoin has made many people rich and that is why people have faith in it.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

I think Bitcoin will be having a great future ahead.Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency in the market and it is also the most expensive and valuable one.No other cryptocurrency has the potential to overtake Bitcoin.Bitcoin is the best option for investment purposes these days as the prices are rising and it is giving good profit returns.Digitisation is going on and so people are moving towards digital currency like Bitcoin.Bitcoin has made many people rich and that is why people have faith in it.
Bitcoin has a verry bright future if we put basis on its fast growing economy we can really say that this bitcoin has a verry big potential to rise up high and become a verry big thing in crypto and maybe it will become considerable as a digital gold due to its amazing price. So buying bitcoin today is really an opportunity that we need to grab.
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

My opinion is that future bitcoin will dominate the world for cash payments ... because the popularity of bitcoin is very high ...

Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

I think that over time, each state will understand all the advantages of bitcoin and will gradually implement it on the territory of its country. This is exactly what will happen.

F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

And I'll leave my bitcoins, even if they disappear, will remain a memory.
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

I keep on thinking positively about bitcoin in the future, and I hope for the bitcoin market to be stable soon, I hope bitcoin will continue to grow in the future and be legalized throughout the country. Because transactions using bitcoin are very safe and easy.

I think Some say that it will die, some say it will last forever, but for me, I hope that bitcoin will continue to grow and be fully accepted for all people around the world and people can benefit in it.
There are many predictions and opinions about bitcoin about what will happen in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: