Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3231 times)
KindredP1

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:05:01 PM

In my opinion, I see a very bright future.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:05:19 PM

I hope that Bitcoin will not fall, but will multiply many times.We have invested a lot of time and money in it,as well as many others.In General, it is the most promising direction in the development of the economy and cryptography.It was taken for training of young economists, and it already means something.Fight will be long not simple, but I believe that we will win! Objectively, there are no problems and reasons for further price reduction.Even vice versa.More and more countries are connecting to the blockchain.So the victory is already near.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:09:23 PM

Bitcoin has every chance to become one of the world's major cryptocurrencies and be used in almost every country. He just needs more time to develop.
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:17:47 PM

I think that soon we will be able to come to the store or cafe and pay with bitcoin. We can't not use this currency because it is incredibly convenient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

There remains an important question over whether governments will accept currencies over which they have no control. There have been concerns over who uses cryptocurrencies and how they are being used. This could impact all cryptocurrencies, but may in the end benefit longer-standing, better established cryptos such as bitcoin.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:37 PM

it's very difficult to predict what bitcoin will be in the future. but I hope the development of bitcoin will remain good along with technological developments.
Bannednehlahmos

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:53:16 PM

I keep on thinking positively about bitcoin in the future, and I hope for the bitcoin market to be stable soon, I hope bitcoin will continue to grow in the future and be legalized throughout the country. Because transactions using bitcoin are very safe and easy.

I think People will start to be able to buy everything they want with their bitcoin, from home goods to cars, airline tickets.
It seems very possible because of lower costs and higher transactions compared to traditional banks.
My opinion is that bitcoin will replace cash in most countries.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:09:34 PM

I keep on thinking positively about bitcoin in the future, and I hope for the bitcoin market to be stable soon, I hope bitcoin will continue to grow in the future and be legalized throughout the country. Because transactions using bitcoin are very safe and easy.

I think As long as many people will adopt and use bitcoin, bitcoin will be valuable in the future. Bitcoin really can make a difference when it comes to making online transactions. When it comes to the future of bitcoin success, we only have to wait for the future. I am pretty sure that this technology will run very far and no one can stop it even the government. Bitcoin is one of the most brilliant technologies made. The future of bitcoin lies in the hands of those who patronize crypto.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

Honestly, it is very difficult to predict or to tell the future of anything because lots of possibilities may happen. Thus, Bitcoin procedures really become famous with regarda to the technological advancements. For me, it has a great future simply because the development of Bitcoin is already consider the part of making transformation. This transformation may be applied to other places or may be rejected depending on the series of cases. The unpredictable value of Bitcoin is the sign or representation of continuous development about this invention.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

It is hard to predict what will happen in the future. I am just based it to the happenings long time ago. Bitcoin undergo same level like today but it was recovered. Hope so it will recover.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

I'm sure the future of bitcoin will improve, judging by the large number of people who invest in bitcoin so bitcoin is increasingly popular throughout the world with so high prices.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

My opinion about the future of bitcoin is that bitcoin will become increasingly popular and will become something big. I believe that bitcoin has the potential to increase. So I think bitcoin will be a good investment for the long term. And you don't need to doubt about the future of bitcoin.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

My opinion about the future of bitcoin is that bitcoin will become increasingly popular and will become something big. I believe that bitcoin has the potential to increase. So I think bitcoin will be a good investment for the long term. And you don't need to doubt about the future of bitcoin.
I think no doubt about it, bitcoin will soon rise and many investors may invest on it in the near future, I believe that we can really earn on it even if we are now experiencing a huge dip. People may get attract on it and maybe they will buy some more bitcoin to hold. So then we can expect that the price will soon rise up high.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Bitcoin futures are one of the reasons of the market going down, you must understand that the governments around the world are trying to contain the adoption of bitcoin and since they are realizing that they cannot destroy bitcoin they're going to try to control its price, something that they have done with some other assets but like always they are going to fail.
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

Bitcoin futures are one of the reasons of the market going down, you must understand that the governments around the world are trying to contain the adoption of bitcoin and since they are realizing that they cannot destroy bitcoin they're going to try to control its price, something that they have done with some other assets but like always they are going to fail.
Yes, that's right, the government won't be able to destroy Bitcoin forever, but they try to control the price for now. But I think in the future Bitcoin will be fantastic. because Bitcoin comes with its features, namely as a digital currency. for now we live in the era of the Digital Internet. so Bitcoin will be a valuable currency for the future.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

I think the market is showing signs of recovery and from the time until the end of the year the price will increase but not much increase but it is a positive signal to help investors return to bitcoin so now we We can invest in bitcoin and we will have a profit at the end of the year. My hope is right
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

bitcoin will remain in the future as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin may not be above later but will still be in the top ten best cryptocurrency. Until now and in the next few years bitcoin will remain above but if problems and problems don't solve it, it can cause a struggle for bitcoin to stay on top.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:58:27 AM

For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented.
Issues and speculation will always circulate in the world of bitcoin, and that will affect the change in the price of bitcoin in the short term, but it will not change the future of bitcoin, the future of bitcoin is formed from the adoption that occurs and we know adoption runs very smoothly
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

I believe eventually Bitcoin or a government version of Bitcoin will be used world wide.  So I think we are going massively higher once whoever or whatever entity is done accumulating.  I think the big boys have been getting involved now and the little guys are being shaken out. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: