Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3231 times)
boty

Activity: 1134
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

I think the future of bitcoin can be very expensive and surely this bitcoin will be used by many people because the proven function and usefulness of this digital currency is very good and very safe so that future demand will be very high and can trigger price increases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bharal07

Activity: 318
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

what I can say, is not the end of bitcoin because we have experienced such a situation as when the price of bitcoin decreases. So let's not lose hope that the price of bitcoin will not increase again. Because it is for our future that we want to achieve, we want to earn a great deal of wealth in the future.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Although I think the price of Bitcoin will rise, I don't think Bitcoin can still double, because the purchasing power of Bitcoin is not as good as last year!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

I don't doubt bitcoin but I believe that bitcoin will have a future. I think the more time goes, the more people will receive bitcoin. Bitcoin will become bigger and because many are interested in using it as an asset.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:09:28 AM

There are different opinions that come out from the minds of experts, moderate, and newbie crypto investors. Basically, only one opinion will come out and will happen (whether bitcoin will have a bright or dim future). My opinion also favors to the brighter future of bitcoin.

traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

There are too many opinions that came to use, bad and good opinions about bitcoin in future. But I think bitcoin will grow in the future, and many people will use bitcoin and the government finally will accepting bitcoin. But somehow, it needs time before they realize that bitcoin invented to help all people in financial problem and they can also have a new source to find an income. Until that time, we can prepare and collect as much as we can so when the time comes, we are ready to make big money.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:02:36 AM

I can see AML BitCoin as the next bitcoin in the near future. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Yeah, there are many opinions about bitcoin. They said it will last long because it is already part of our modern generation. They said also that it will not last because it is not a fiat. But for me i think it will last.
It is all about different mentalities of people who perceive situations differently, some desires for one source and some for other besides which there are some people as well who have a grasp over best crypto coins and have big investments. In point of view, one can get huge returns irrespective of whatever coins it is but possible only if trader is enriched with the knowledge of things happen in market that will enable him to have a grasp over it as a result profit will be right there.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

I don't doubt bitcoin but I believe that bitcoin will have a future. I think the more time goes, the more people will receive bitcoin. Bitcoin will become bigger and because many are interested in using it as an asset.
Opinions about the future of Bitcoin are a lot and you will find more discussion here on this forum but it is actually the same as we noticed it many times in the past.

After downfalls the coin knows how to recover its price irrespective of whatever time it takes but it recovers its price later and provide the holders with a brilliant opportunity to sell for huge profit. now, it can happen the same and all we need is to just wait for recovery that will enable us to go for selling.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

I can see AML BitCoin as the next bitcoin in the near future. The value of the AML Bitcoin is not determined by any government. Therefore, if any economic or financial instability occurs, AML Bitcoin users are not affected.
Yeah, there are many opinions about bitcoin. They said it will last long because it is already part of our modern generation. They said also that it will not last because it is not a fiat. But for me i think it will last.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:27:55 AM

About the future, I am more optimistic and feel like the future holds great deal of technological advancement and there will be a huge dealing around Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. The more cryptocurrency spreads in the economy and more and more countries accept it, there will be a huge demand for the technology. The paper money will not be demanded as the world leads up to globalization.
k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Bitcoin is stronger than that of last year conditions so there is nothing to worry about even its lowest price is many times higher than that of other coin’s prices. If you have ever noticed and monitored market conditions of competitive coins then you will see a clear difference. Besides all these things Bitcoin is growing averagely with the passage of time so this time it may show us another high value.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

There are too many opinions that came to use, bad and good opinions about bitcoin in future. But I think bitcoin will grow in the future, and many people will use bitcoin and the government finally will accepting bitcoin. But somehow, it needs time before they realize that bitcoin invented to help all people in financial problem and they can also have a new source to find an income. Until that time, we can prepare and collect as much as we can so when the time comes, we are ready to make big money.
I really think that is going to take a lot of time for governments to accept cryptocurrencies, in theory it is very easy, they do not really need to do anything but to pass a few laws and accept cryptocurrencies, but as we know cryptocurrencies have the chance of having very harmful effects against governments and banks and so they cannot allow that to happen and it's possible they are going to refuse to adopt them for a long as they can.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

My opinion on bitcoin's future is positive as i know that bitcoin is not going to end yet. Bitcoin will exists and will remain dominant in the cryptoworld for even a hundred years to come because we can't deny that bitcoin is already a mainstream.

Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

Don't worry, bitcoin will be able to survive from bad conditions and still be able to rise, and in the future there will be more demand for bitcoin, and will make prices soar.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

I think bitcoin can have a good future, because bitcoin is the main and most popular coin. Bitcoin has survived to this day, and because bitcoin is strong, high prices will be achieved.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

About the future, I am more optimistic and feel like the future holds great deal of technological advancement and there will be a huge dealing around Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. The more cryptocurrency spreads in the economy and more and more countries accept it, there will be a huge demand for the technology. The paper money will not be demanded as the world leads up to globalization.
In my opinion the future of bitcoin is very shining because it is the future currency and I think that in the future it will take over all other currencies in the coming future and will be the mainstream. AML Bitcoin may be good but will be difficult to take place of bitcoin because it is far behind from bitcoin. It is also decentralized and the government has nothing to do with it.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:59:04 PM

People like Warren Buffett might be pessimistic about the future of bitcoin's growth, even a famous economist Nouriel Roubini estimates that bitcoin prices will fall to zero. Both of these people have had big names, both as economists and investors. Unfortunately, their view of bitcoin's not as big as its name both are ZERO.

I think bitcoin will continue to survive and generate growth which is better and unprecedented.

quichiship

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Bitcoin is stronger than that of last year conditions so there is nothing to worry about even its lowest price is many times higher than that of other coin’s prices. If you have ever noticed and monitored market conditions of competitive coins then you will see a clear difference. Besides all these things Bitcoin is growing averagely with the passage of time so this time it may show us another high value.

Nobody talk about the future of bitcoin. Blockchain, AML, scams and etc. but I want to tell that bitcoin is the top currency in the market and the investment capital is increasing day by day, although these days the market is not good but overall the value of bitcoin is still increasing and investors can make huge profits in the near future because of the high value.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

People like Warren Buffett might be pessimistic about the future of bitcoin's growth, even a famous economist Nouriel Roubini estimates that bitcoin prices will fall to zero. Both of these people have had big names, both as economists and investors. Unfortunately, their view of bitcoin's not as big as its name both are ZERO.

I think bitcoin will continue to survive and generate growth which is better and unprecedented.
The fact that a person is an expert in a particular topic does not make him an expert in all topics, Warren Buffett is the greatest fundamental investor in the world and it is likely that he is the best in history but he has confessed that he does not have a lot of knowledge about technology, and bitcoin is not only a currency but a new technology, and he does not have the knowledge to understand it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:46:55 AM

Right, technology will be more advanced, of course people will look for payment methods and currencies that are better and more flexible than paper money and they will find digital currency like bitcoin, I myself am optimistic about the future of bitcoin to see its progress going forward
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: