Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethlus.io Crypto Revolution - Unique Service to Draw and Win any Coins ✅  (Read 70409 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:34:17 PM

this is different and very unique, users can sell their kink coins higher than their market value, that is what happens on the Ethlus platform. this platform uses a lottery format to create the subject. services that do not exist on other platforms.
Exactly, their service is unique, combination of exchange with lottery, hope developers will add some popular altcoins, because it is hard to sell some of them and with new alts people will bet more
I like to be able to try to sell my tokens at a price higher than the market.
Everyone wants to sellasset as higher as possible, but you have to get back to reality and take your own decision.
Even in this unique service there are chances to lose, so think about risks twice.
Risks are always and it must be taken into account. This project is for very gambling people.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

a very interesting and impressive project in my opinion this is a truly unique project, and in my opinion this project uses a very unusual idea maybe I can try to join this project, good luck
It is necessary not to try, but to do, the project is an interesting gaming platform
i would saythat it is gambling platform, in other words nobody guarantee you profit and you should take into account risks. On the other hand you can try and is you are lucky,you have chances to win
StevenAnt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:54:19 PM

Hello,  What a good and interesting business. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This idea deserves my attention
ethlus (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 108

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Will the auction be only for those currencies listed in the application? If you participate in an auction and be the winner, when will the prize be sent?

When you join https://ethlus.io - authorization and sign up is only thru metamask. and participate in already live auction only thru metamask. and if you win, prize will sent on your metamask wallet automatic  Smiley

Decentralized Lottery Platform - Based on Ethereum - Ethlus.io
Awwad Michael

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
kl1nkagg

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

Hello,  What a good and interesting business. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This idea deserves my attention
The idea is cool yes, already many people appreciated it and did it right, the project needs support
kortwyss

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

I just read about the coin it's really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
Which coin are you talking about? There is no coin, just a eth based product where you can launch your own draw and participate in others and that's it! Learn project before you write something!
tw1sterQQ

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
The main thing is how to approach the question, the more diligence, the better will be the final result
prinkingle

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:36:59 PM

How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
This question is already on the second circle, is it not possible, for the sake of propriety, to look higher at posts?
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Then every week there are some changes, correct the old and make a new one, all you need for a good project
ridumbwebp

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

Great to see that there are still business that have a healthy approach.Locking those tokens and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.
kortwyss

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:27:42 AM

Are you going to implement new features like dice or invest box?
I think in current market conditions it would be on demand.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

this is different and very unique, users can sell their kink coins higher than their market value, that is what happens on the Ethlus platform. this platform uses a lottery format to create the subject. services that do not exist on other platforms.
Exactly, their service is unique, combination of exchange with lottery, hope developers will add some popular altcoins, because it is hard to sell some of them and with new alts people will bet more
Everyone wants to sellasset as higher as possible, but you have to get back to reality and take your own decision.
Even in this unique service there are chances to lose, so think about risks twice.
Risks are always and it must be taken into account. This project is for very gambling people.
Exactly! Don hesitate to analyze projects you invest in! Gambling is an addiction for some people and you have to understand all risks and don't panic after losses.
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

Exactly! Don hesitate to analyze projects you invest in! Gambling is an addiction for some people and you have to understand all risks and don't panic after losses.
Yes, these games are very addictive, the desire to win more, this is the same thrust
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

I think the guys know what to do next and need to add them to their project
Dachemiltu

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:22:39 PM

Hello, guys!
It isa registered company, so there will be problems with decentralisation no ? or i didn't got the concept well ?
kortwyss

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Probably yes, but I am just make a suggestions, and they will decide then what to do. It is cool while community suggesting something to add and to improve.
draka_na_dne

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

Probably yes, but I am just make a suggestions, and they will decide then what to do. It is cool while community suggesting something to add and to improve.
The main thing in this business is to listen to those people who offer their ideas for the future.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: