Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glorynet - Social Media Based on Blockchain Technology  (Read 280 times)
glorynet (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:52:52 AM

ABOUT GLORYNET

GLORYNET (Global Crypto Network) is a platform that allows mass communication and social interaction. But more than that, the platform is designed to revolutionize the current social media landscape by inspiring a de-centralization approach to share and consume content and all related transactions.

Glorynet uses a social community blockchain-based network that provides financial incentives whose purpose is to allow users to get a share of the advertising revenue generated from their contributions to the network. View Whitepaper

GLORYNET ADVANTAGES

A platform based on values of equality, integrity and meritocracy. Where a person's contribution is translated into measurable value. Income streams are not only enjoyed by a handful of people, but by all members calculated based on contributions per person. How does this work?

• Welcome bonus of 10k GCN Tokens
    This bonus is a special program like Airdrop and is only valid for 30 days from this announcement.
  • Referral Bonus
    When you invite family or friends, you are rewarded as much as 1K GCN Tokens. This program ends after our Mainnet Live
  • Bonus Action
    Are you a user of social media like Facebook, Twitter, Linkendin, etc.?
    How much do you get when posting, like, commenting on the media I mentioned above?
    DEFINITELY NOTHING!!!

In Glorynet, when you take action (posting, commenting, liking) it will be rewarded with proportional rewards.
    - Posts you are priced at 50 GCN Tokens
    - Any comment on any of your posts is valued at 25 GCN Tokens
    - Liking / Emotion in any post and you get 10 GCN Tokens
  • The platform is designed with a friendly look and is equipped with excellent features that are not shared by social media in general such as buying and selling products, forums, games, movies, and much more. REGISTER HERE

WHO DOES USE THE GLORYNET PLATFORM?
  • Content Creator
    This feature is dedicated to professionals in making content that is beneficial to society in general, 30% of the advertising proceeds will be distributed equally to superior content.
  • Advertisers
    The cost of advertising is cheap, transparent, and the advanced features that we implement are the determinants of advertising success. Advertisers get the choice whether to pay per view or per click and also can stop advertising at any time without having to wait for the advertising budget to run out.
  • Sellers
    Buy and sell any product on the Glorynet platform safely without worrying about fraud, because every sale and purchase transaction is facilitated by Glorynet.
  • Cryptocurrensy Sender and Payee
    The Glorynet platform is integrated with Blockhain Technology, which forces every user to make transactions using Cryptocurreny (GCN Token) as a payment tool.
  • Generation of social media users
    Based on the annual digital report released by We Are Social and Hootsuite, this year's social media growth reached 13 percent with a total user reaching 3 billion. With all its advantages, Glorynet can compete with pre-existing social media.

RELATED LINKS
Webiste
Twitter
Telegram
Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:07:19 AM

"Welcome bonus of 10k GCN Tokens
This bonus is a special program like Airdrop and is only valid for 30 days from this announcement. "

How do you see and get 10,000 GCN Tokens?
Because I don't see Google form or links to input my identity and my work.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:25:13 AM

are you sure you can compete with social media currently available? what are the advantages of your social media than other social media? because if there are no interesting and unique things, then it is just a waste of time.
glorynet (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:27:04 AM

This bonus is a special program like Airdrop and is only valid for 30 days from this announcement. "

You must register at glorynet.com and will see the bonus
glorynet (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

are you sure you can compete with social media currently available? what are the advantages of your social media than other social media? because if there are no interesting and unique things, then it is just a waste of time.
We are very happy if you register at glorynet.com, see features and make evaluations and suggestions to us
Haynes

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

Thank you for the support and it makes me open to create an account at Glorynet.
And after I created an account at Glorynet I got 50 GCN tokens.

I want to get more GCN tokens but there are these rules "Earn 50 GCN Tokens by creating a new post", so what should I do for that?...
glorynet (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

Thank you for the support and it makes me open to create an account at Glorynet.
And after I created an account at Glorynet I got 50 GCN tokens.

I want to get more GCN tokens but there are these rules "Earn 50 GCN Tokens by creating a new post", so what should I do for that?...
1. When you register you get a 10k GCN Token. See it in the wallet menu.
2. When you successfully invite your friends / family to get 1000 GCN Tokens.
3. Every time you make a post you get 50 GCN
4. Every time you comment on any post, you get 25 GCN Tokens
5. Every time you like any post you get 10 GCN Tokens.

Don't hesitate to send us a message via chat facility.
xiaojeixuanxuan

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

Smiley Smiley Holle,Your project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/1946.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/1934.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz/
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:12:20 AM

I already have an account on Glory Network and it makes me enjoy being there.
But I see that only a few friends are there, if there is no one to use the platform, does GloryNet still exist or is it immediately closed with the website?
glorynet (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:57:18 AM

But I see that only a few friends are there, if there is no one to use the platform, does GloryNet still exist or is it immediately closed with the website?
Thank you for the question
Glorynet is a long-term project. If you see only a few members joining, it's because we are new. We continue to make the introduction of the Platform to the public gradually and continuously.

This project is already running, so there is no reason for us to close the website.
At present, there is wide opportunity for all parties who have marketing experience to join us in campaigning for the Glorynets Platform.
glorynet (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:49:01 AM

Smiley Smiley Holle,Your project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/1946.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/1934.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz/
We are very enthusiastic, what you do is extraordinary. If you already have an account with Glorynet, don't hesitate to send us a message. We have several special programs for partners who have the willingness to introduce Glorynet to the public
Haynes

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:59:17 AM

Thank you for the question
Glorynet is a long-term project. If you see only a few members joining, it's because we are new. We continue to make the introduction of the Platform to the public gradually and continuously.

This project is already running, so there is no reason for us to close the website.
At present, there is wide opportunity for all parties who have marketing experience to join us in campaigning for the Glorynets Platform.
Hopefully it continues to grow and continue to succeed in the future.
Do not get like the MONORETO ICO which is the same as GloryNet but fails in development and hopefully it can follow GCN projects such as Friendz that has been licensed on several Exchange and Coinmarketcap.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/friends/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: