Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best new tokens  (Read 628 times)
Qurelal (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

I have been monitoring the cryptocurrency market for more than a year. I studied the information on all the news sites. I talked on forums and chose the best projects. I want to choose a new project now. What tokens do you consider ready to bring quickly a good profit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

If you actually really did study "all the information" on news sites then you should be knowledgeable enough to go to coinmarketcap[1] or bitcointalk's Announcements (Altcoins)[2] section and do research on some of the coins/tokens listed there.

[1] https://coinmarketcap.com/
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

I have been monitoring the cryptocurrency market for more than a year. I studied the information on all the news sites. I talked on forums and chose the best projects. I want to choose a new project now. What tokens do you consider ready to bring quickly a good profit?
No one dare to say which is the best tokens. Investment of altcoins always exist the risk. So, you can choose one and invest them, then you are responsible for your choice. If you have been in the cryptocurrencies market for more than one year, I think you could make a decision to invest which tokens.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Komanuelnato

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:13:30 AM

If you actually really did study "all the information" on news sites then you should be knowledgeable enough to go to coinmarketcap[1] or bitcointalk's Announcements (Altcoins)[2] section and do research on some of the coins/tokens listed there.

Hi, what are the best sites for airdrops?
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

I won't call it the new one but still. Why don't you take a look at Golem (GNT)? This is a project that allows people to rent their spare computing power to others. Idea is by creating a supercomputer, the computing power will become less expensive and thus affordable for everyone.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
StellaMakk

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

If you monitoring markets, you must understand the situation.
New tokens can be unstable and associated with risks.
I think all this is quite difficult and it is impossible to unequivocally answer the question.
I believe in Eth)))
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Hi, what are the best sites for airdrops?

Don't hijack threads with your own off-topic questions and create your own topic instead, even though you're question is easily Google-able.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=crypto+airdrop+sites

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dean Collins

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

There are many indicators and they are different. You should just spend more time studying how and where to buy and sell, and what to invest in.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

I will suggest you some different approach. There are many projects that running below the ICO price. Try to investigate them . Since these have already raised capital and working on the product , you can easily judge the progress of them. It is very difficult to judge  a new project and a new team when many of ICOs are currently scamming.

I am alive
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Most projects are already new, there were no many tokens in the past and tokens are very different as projects so there is no best generally for me, as a decentralized exchange project, oax is the best.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

Keep studying until you understand how stupid alt coins are.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jsecoinfan

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

Just participate in good projects and you will get profitable tokens
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

Hi, quick and good profit, this is a question that no one can give you a clear answer. Everyone would like to know what kind of project to profit. Nowhere is a place where you can only profit. For every gain, there is someone who has lost. I will mention a few tokens even though they are not new projects, but i think they can be profitable - HPB /High Performance Blockchain/ or DBC /DeepBrain Chain/.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:02 PM

None, imagine this, after so much studying and beign into this whole alt-coin area. Download bitcoin, change its name to YourCoin, change some basic stuff like maximum coins not 21 000 000 but 1 000 000. Setup a simple page or hire a student to do it for a beer. Write about YourCoin as best coin with unique features, that will rock the world.

You want to invest in something like that? Smiley please. You need to realise most alt-coins are scams.

Someone else summarized this simply
Keep studying until you understand how stupid alt coins are.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

I don't think this is still a beginners and help topic.

You look for tokens that can give you profit? dedicate time and start learning the process on how these altcoins are pump and dump. I have some altcoins but I'm not expecting any good return on it, I just like to see it on my wallet. If you want a quick good profit, sell something for cryptos.
O$IRIS

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

Many new project come out every day, but there is only a few that will make any progress. Recently, I've come across another project for decentralized exchange - it's called XERA. I do not explicitly suggest any one to go out and buy it - just maybe take a peak before doing so.
wvizmanos

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:59:18 PM

Please tell us what you've learned in a year of monitoring crypto currency and suggest which project is good to invest since you've studied it yourself. Thanks
Akano

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:30:07 AM

A Lot of tokens surface on a daily basis..... Like seriously  doing a study on them is alot of work. altcoins can be funny and unpredictable. You see the new tokens can really be unstable. ....care has to be taken. ..
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

The current cryptocurrency is very unstable, I can't give you the most accurate judgment, but I can recommend some coins that look good!
XRP
MIOTA
VET
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

Hello Qurelal,

I have been in crypto for about a year now, as well. I have lost money trying to invest in wrong places. However, now I have some sense in me to be able to recognise good projects from bad through my personal research.
As of now, I would recommend that you try to look up Tenup coin. Their website is tenup.io. Currently, their private sale is going on and they are building their community and the ICO will take place soon. I have also invested in it.

This project's CEO, Waqar Zaka, is being invited over in dozen conferences around the globe and recently they'd been on Blockshow Asia. TenUp is Pakistan's first registered in Estonia crypto. However, it is not a token but a coin based on Pivx.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: