Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Altcoins for now  (Read 1579 times)
birtoki

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

look at the top 10 altcoins - these are the best altcoins for today. but while the market is falling investment in them will not make a profit.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:22:01 PM

I think the best would be ethereum since ether has many use and really is future proof compared to other altcoins. Ethereum's market cap is high and it has still room for growth in the future.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

Now the altcoins market has started to grow. If you choose which coins to invest and you really want to buy them, it seems to me that now it is better to wait, as the prices have already risen a little, but most likely after that the pump will decline.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Am really confused on the what to invest I need some clarification on which is the best now
I think the coin who potentially rise right now was NAUTICUS.Simply wait for a time for that and I'm sure this is gonna be a huge money for this coin.

godspree

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:49:01 AM

If somehow, you’ve only heard of one cryptocurrency, it’s probably Bitcoin. It is the biggest cryptocurrency — it currently has a 40%i share in the total cryptocurrency market cap! It is the oldest cryptocurrency and it still dominates in the market.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Am really confused on the what to invest I need some clarification on which is the best now

For me I think the best Altcoins to invest for now is ethereum and may be some people will not agree due to until it's market value is not moving too high but I do believe few days from now it will rapidly moving yo a very high peak.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency, which is considered the most real competitor of bitcoin. And all thanks to the fact that the ether has one important advantage over other altcoins: it can be immediately exchanged for dollars without the need to first convert to bitcoins (as in the case of other bitcoin-dependent cryptocurrencies). The demand and popularity of this digital currency is also associated with its unlimited emission. That is, theoretically it can be mined for a very long time.
Ripple is one of the fastest working cryptocurrencies, which determines the huge demand for it among users. Moreover, this Chinese cryptocurrency has recently become a regular of the TOP 3 in terms of capitalization.
premkibank

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

pick some strong coin and than short list some coin which are strong and now at bottom. do some fundamental research. you will get some good coin. market will recover soon so i think purchase now
good luck
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

I think the best and right altcoins to consider to buy from now on is bit coins and ice-cream because these are best that it will potentially grow to the moon and give a good profit in the future. Among these you can check the top 20 coins that listed on the market then check and study on it before you will buy to ensure no regret on the end

coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

For investment for a long time, top coins with a large capitalization are best. I would invest in coins such as ada, xlm, strat they are very promising and at the end of the year they can bring good profits.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:27:38 PM

the best altcoin for now I personally think is Ripple, because Ripple prices have risen very high and now Ripple has overtaken ETH to be ranked 2 in coinmarketcap, then I am sure the price will continue to increase up to $ 1 even more.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

IMHO -  need investing in really working projects.
(forexample I did list - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028218)
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

The are really some great altcoins that I have come to love in this short time. I have seen a lot of altcoins suffer and die after a while in this market condition we are facing, but we have seen so many others who are standing strong and pushing forward despite all. I forever stan XRP, TRX, Neo, and WAves.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

coimarketcap have list of good coins if you want to invest. you can start your research with them as reference. depending on what you find is good then invest on it.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

The best altcoin for now still remains ethereum. Sure it took a bit of a hit so far but there is nothing that is stopping the coin from being the best altcoin in the market. The only coin that ethereum is second place to in the entire market is bitcoin and that is saying a lot. With a project like the one that ethereum has there is no doubt that it is the best coin in the market.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:38:05 PM

invest now in ripple and ethereum they will show very good growth in the future and you can earn money on it because these are very promising projects

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency, which is considered the most real competitor of bitcoin. And all thanks to the fact that the ether has one important advantage over other altcoins: it can be immediately exchanged for dollars without the need to first convert to bitcoins (as in the case of other bitcoin-dependent cryptocurrencies). The demand and popularity of this digital currency is also associated with its unlimited emission. That is, theoretically it can be mined for a very long time. Ethereum is not just a cryptocurrency. The system is a decentralized platform for application development. And the more such applications work, the more stable the Ethereum project as a whole and the more expensive the cost of its tokens.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:00:14 PM

At this point of time when all the coin's prices are showing a dip, Ethereum would be your best investment as the coin has the most potential. Ethereum is not just an investment asset but is highly flexible and versatile as it can also be used as a token for smart, decentralised applications. Also, it can be used as a platform for posting new ICOs. The coin has one of the best development teams behind it and has the potential to cross the $600 mark by the end of 2018 leading nearly 300% profit returns.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

In my opinion, eth is the best altcoin for now because as we can see on the ranking for cryptos in the marketcap, eth is in the number 2 so it was very trusted than any altcoins and it is also the best choice for invest now while its price is very low for gaining big profit when the bull run starts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3284hajime

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

How about check ADK (Aidos Kuneen).
For now, it's just one of them. However, it can be dark horse.

It's because the project will complete ETF in Kenyan stock market with in 6 months.
https://twitter.com/Donrico77/status/1050381450628001792
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: