Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] KARATCOIN | Straight to Gold Mines 🔥  (Read 23610 times)
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

This is one of the very good points when I see more and more support that flow for this project. Hopefully the cohesiveness of all the teams in managing this project later will give good results.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:59:52 AM

(KARATCOIN  goal is to build a platform to trade gold certificates, exchange Karatcoin tokens, as well as save and exchange currency using gold cards.)
A new project with a breakthrough in the blockchain industry promises to bring forth achievements in the future. Visit the home page and learn about it and do not miss out on a good investment opportunity.

I  want the project to achieve the set goals to accomplish all the plans!
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

(KARATCOIN  goal is to build a platform to trade gold certificates, exchange Karatcoin tokens, as well as save and exchange currency using gold cards.)
A new project with a breakthrough in the blockchain industry promises to bring forth achievements in the future. Visit the home page and learn about it and do not miss out on a good investment opportunity.

seeing from the purpose of this project being built is very promising, this project is different from other gold-concept projects and I believe in the future this project will get a lot of support.
nolaryanArlin

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:46:31 PM

seeing from the purpose of this project being built is very promising, this project is different from other gold-concept projects and I believe in the future this project will get a lot of support.
yes really seeing from the purpose of this project is indeed very interesting, I myself support this project so that later can be realized hopefully ICO goes according to plan.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

Note from the vision that this project has good prospects, hopefully this project can attract investors, and of course get its support, because the views of the teams in the project are quite competent in their fields. only the name is rather unique, also Karatcoin.
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:18:18 PM

The project idea is not unique but quite interesting and may be very successful if the team works hard on it.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:34:35 AM

Investment-based projects in the world of gold mining are very good. The Karatcoin project focuses on the development and growth of mining from carefully selected gold mining companies. If you see from the target that they will achieve enough, of course it takes hard work from the team and a mature marketing strategy in order to reach the target. Hopefully this project can run smoothly.
nolaryanArlin

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

Investment-based projects in the world of gold mining are very good. The Karatcoin project focuses on the development and growth of mining from carefully selected gold mining companies. If you see from the target that they will achieve enough, of course it takes hard work from the team and a mature marketing strategy in order to reach the target. Hopefully this project can run smoothly.
with all the advantages possessed by this project and supported by a good and experienced team in their field, in the future this project will be a big project by attracting many investors to join this project.
Karatcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

The project idea is not unique but quite interesting and may be very successful if the team works hard on it.

Very unique ideas are very rare.
Our project is based on an excellent cohesion of new technologies to better meet the people needs.

Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:30:45 AM

Our project is based on an excellent cohesion of new technologies to better meet the people needs.
I think this project has a very good prospect. and I believe all the people that have an effect on the success of this project will definitely be working with as best as possible for the progress of the project.
ribbeto

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

I think this project has a very good prospect. and I believe all the people that have an effect on the success of this project will definitely be working with as best as possible for the progress of the project.
it's true that I agree with you that all those involved in this project are very influential in advancing this project, if they are always compact and the spirit will certainly be many investors who are sure to join and this project will succeed in developing.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

it's true that I agree with you that all those involved in this project are very influential in advancing this project, if they are always compact and the spirit will certainly be many investors who are sure to join and this project will succeed in developing.
about it need not hesitate anymore, all the people that have an effect on the success of this project will certainly do my best. because they also expect his project can succeed.
dinominggu

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:11:29 AM

about it need not hesitate anymore, all the people that have an effect on the success of this project will certainly do my best. because they also expect his project can succeed.
Indeed, the task of the team is to manage the project as well as possible so that many support and in the future the project can achieve the target.
Sarsono

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

the concept of this project has attracted the attention of many people, because so far I see support and good comments about the project growing. However, although the project has been getting a lot of support, but all that must also be balanced with hard work and good cooperation of all teams which have an effect on the success of this project.
vakwetu2018

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

my proof that i have participated in the airdrop

https://t.me/Bngvali
https://twitter.com/kwelwabngvali
https://www.facebook.com/kwelwa.bng.7
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:32:15 AM

I learned about KARATCOIN from a friend. He's a fan of the new era of crypto-currency. I read the white paper, I watched the video, I recognized the project team. I believe that this project is definitely waiting for success. Very promising idea of the project and a strong team.
yes, hopefully in the future this project gets a lot of support from investors so that the ICO can run according to the plan and the target can be achieved.

Things that everyone wants to enjoy to see the results of the hard work of the development team achieving the goals and interests of investors with this project.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:09:30 AM

I am proud of this Rustcoin project because it is so good and big that many participate in the bounty or even the airdrop is good luck#KARATCOIN #KCD
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:15:52 AM

Being a beta tester, if you find bugs, will the tester be rewarded in any way? This physical gold storage will be where? local ?
Karatcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

Being a beta tester, if you find bugs, will the tester be rewarded in any way? This physical gold storage will be where? local ?

About the beta tester, we don't have rewards for this.
About the gold, it's LBMA standard gold secured in Safehouse Vaults of the Gold Refinery, currently in Swiss and Singapore.

SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

I am proud of this Rustcoin project because it is so good and big that many participate in the bounty or even the airdrop is good luck#KARATCOIN #KCD

Good things will come from the hard work they do on this project so all will be sweet if they do the best they can.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: