Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:02:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! bitcoin-scratchticket.com | Earn up to 0.1 BTC / Month | Up-front payment  (Read 9058 times)
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:48:59 AM

How much should a member hope to get if he posts 50 times a week?
We are trying to design a program that works well for folks that post 50 times per week as well as only 3 or 4 times per week. Stay tuned and I will answer this question before the weekend is over.
Exciting. I think that system would surely make you able to get a lot of more people to use your signature, but aren't you at the same time afraid that you won't get enough traffic to your website with these campaigns for it to be worth paying people with the advertisement? Less posts less banners, less people clicking, seeing your name etc.

With that said, I think a lot of the reason people are using forum advertising campaigns is to show the rest of the community that they pay their workers, and by doing so building a good reputation with the community that's supposed to visit your website. I think for example Primedice has earned more from the signature campaign itself rather than the banners on the website, because everyone knows that Stunna is a legitimate person, with good trust and a good reputation.

Tl;dr, This might work very well for you, at least I hope so. Smiley

You are pretty much correct. The CPC I see from the signature program isn't that great (especially since the new signature restrictions went into place). So, I am not doing this purely to generate new users, but also to build a "brand" across the forum. I think PrimeDice has done a great job and you are right, Stunna has build a good reputation.

What if we made things simple and paid per post, same rates as PrimeDice, but paid out daily (automatically)? What do people think? We would pay for "constructive" posts only, like PrimeDice.
Wow, if you managed to do that I think you'd get a lot of people here. I'm just worried that you're going to lose more than you gain, because your deal is almost too good.
Yeah and I think that processing the payments daily would be too much trouble for you guys
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wang_yan

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:53:25 PM

They can do that automatically.

DodoB

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:20:40 PM

I suggest you remove the up front payment,and leave the system as it is and reduce the required weekly posts to ~25,and keep the activity as a requirement. (i'm pretty sure the new signature will appear in old posts as well)
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:41:17 PM

I suggest you remove the up front payment,and leave the system as it is and reduce the required weekly posts to ~25,and keep the activity as a requirement. (i'm pretty sure the new signature will appear in old posts as well)
They will. However those are probably in inactive threads mainly. Even if you lowered the post minimum to 25, primedice would pay you more for 25 posts per week ( 100 per month ) not counting the chance you have at their affiliate programme.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 12:38:57 PM

They will. However those are probably in inactive threads mainly. Even if you lowered the post minimum to 25, primedice would pay you more for 25 posts per week ( 100 per month ) not counting the chance you have at their affiliate programme.

By way of update, I am grateful for all of the constructive thoughts on how we may improve our signature program. I will have an update for you by the end of today, tomorrow at the latest...
rikkie

Activity: 574

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:07:47 PM

I've registreted for this one. Looks great to me.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:09:25 PM

So what happened? Did OP decide to keep the program like
it was set up from the start, or are re-work plans still in progress?

rikkie

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:43:28 PM

I've just played a few times at scratchticket.com.
I love this game.
I've put it in my favourite bar.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:25:10 PM

No update from OP yet. Guess he's keeping the campaign as it is. Seems to be working anyways. Smiley

john641

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:40:24 AM

This offer is still active?

Chrithu

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 07:23:40 AM

This offer is still active?
Hehe seeing how we both could just register and I have the pament on my account at the site I'd say: yes it is still active ;-).

rikkie

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

Thanks for paying me out again.
Great.
Chrithu

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:16:25 PM

Hi, I just reviewed the terms for this program on the site itself and there the number of posts needed per week apparantly was reduced to 25 from 50. Pretty nice. But you should maybe update your starting post accordingly.

rikkie

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:26:14 AM

"chrithu"

I hope this is true that it is going from 50 to 25. Because 50 is very much i find.
I'm already in this program for 2 weeks and works perfect. The game is also great. Thanks very much for the payouts.
Can somebody confirm the posts (25 in stead of 50). What do i have to do to change it, or goes this automatic?

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:58:41 PM

wow I was intrigued until I read I was not eligible because of my location.  I do however hope this service is successful and maybe one day I will be able to join in the fun and play some of these tickets myself.
Chrithu

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 11:30:46 AM

"chrithu"

I hope this is true that it is going from 50 to 25. Because 50 is very much i find.
I'm already in this program for 2 weeks and works perfect. The game is also great. Thanks very much for the payouts.
Can somebody confirm the posts (25 in stead of 50). What do i have to do to change it, or goes this automatic?

I will see tomorrow. I haven't been able to get in 50 posts in 7 days, was too busy and I do not want to spam nonsense for this signature stuff. I made more than 25 though and the next payment is due tomorrow. So if I get another payment I will leave a post here.

Chrithu

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:08:04 AM

"chrithu"

I will see tomorrow. I haven't been able to get in 50 posts in 7 days, was too busy and I do not want to spam nonsense for this signature stuff. I made more than 25 though and the next payment is due tomorrow. So if I get another payment I will leave a post here.

I got another payment but after revieweing my posts I was closer the 50 than i though because my last post before this one crossed the 50 line and I am not sure when their script kicked in and checked my number of posts. Nevertheless I will test it this week by only making 25 posts.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:59:53 AM

The forum ID "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=97213" is not valid.

pls check its saying its not valid

apsvinet

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:08:48 PM

The forum ID "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=97213" is not valid.

It's working fine for me? Links to your profile.

deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:25:52 PM

It's working fine for me? Links to your profile.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=97213

its my profile link when i try to join signature prog its saying invalid profile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: