Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! bitcoin-scratchticket.com | Earn up to 0.1 BTC / Month | Up-front payment  (Read 9058 times)
vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:08:19 PM

hey vineyard im in

15ND18k8VQ1LY1MH6G44VATEFfCw1CYBqG

You need to signup/login your account on the site, and everything is automated Smiley

You are paid 1 week in advance (we trust you). Signing up is fully automated. Payments can be instantly withdrawn. We have an automated process that checks your signature several times a day. If you maintain the signature and post 50 posts during the week, you will be automatically paid again at the end of each 7 day period.

It is easy to sign up. Go to bitcoin-scratchticket.com and sign up for a FREE account by clicking the Setup Account button (only username/password required). Then click the earn bitcoins menu item. You will be presented with a detailed instructions. You will be enrolled in the program in a matter of minutes, and your first week's payment will be in your account ready to withdraw.

im an existing member there Smiley i just cant log in to earn bitcoin because im using mobile but now everything is ok Smiley

EDIT: uhh ohh im a jr member now  Undecided what should i do? is he going to change my payout?

Contrats on your new status. Your next payment will be paid out at the Jr. Member level automatically. You do have to change your signature to the new signature to get paid out at the new level.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:11:34 PM

i see so it will be automatically updating next week? how about my signature do i need to update it also?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:18:09 PM

Payout are too low ...

Currently we are the highest paying I can find. Did you know that in addition to the up front payments, your link on bitcoin-scratchticket.com earns 0.001 * total amount bet by anyone you refer.

Please point me to other programs and I will try to beat them.

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard
You are FAR off from being the higher paying program. As of today I would earn 0.008 btc per MONTH (4usd) with your program. That is given i post 200 times. If I decided to use primedice, I'd get for the same number of posts 0,02 (11usd) for a month.

Edit; After copy pasting your formula ( all the zeros got me confused ) I came to the conclusion that I would earn 0.0008 btc rather than 0.008. (.45usd)

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Good analysis. Primedice has a good signature program. I think that we are a bit different in that we are fully automated, pay up front, count all posts toward the payout, and most importantly offer a 0.001*(total bets) profit share on every referral that bets on our site (in addition to your weekly payout). This goes on forever, so it adds up to a lot of BTC and builds upon itself week to week. Our site provides complete reporting of your earnings so you can see the value of the profit share program. Further, our profit share payments are fully verifiable/auditable, and paid out automatically each Sunday (covering the previous week).

Also, if folks have specific ideas on how they might generate referrals, we will negotiate a higher profit share depending on what is proposed. PM me with any ideas you may have.

Finally, after seeing the results of our program, and taking into consideration your post, we may adjust our payouts. Stay tuned...
Thanks for the response!
I get that there is the extra chance to earn from the profit share, but that's pretty much an uncertain amount you can't really control.
I'd suggest you take the average of the payouts you do for the profit share per week, and add that to the total payment instead, and remove the referral earnings.
It would make each weekly payment more solid and perhaps increase the payouts, making people willing to use your signature.
I for one can't do it with these prices atm.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:23:24 PM

i see so it will be automatically updating next week? how about my signature do i need to update it also?

Yes, you will have to update your signature to get paid out at the new level. If you don't, you will continue to be paid out at the Newbie level. Simply click on the "Earn Bitcoins" menu item and change your sig to the one that is now shown.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

Payout are too low ...

Currently we are the highest paying I can find. Did you know that in addition to the up front payments, your link on bitcoin-scratchticket.com earns 0.001 * total amount bet by anyone you refer.

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard
You are FAR off from being the higher paying program. As of today I would earn 0.008 btc per MONTH (4usd) with your program. That is given i post 200 times. If I decided to use primedice, I'd get for the same number of posts 0,02 (11usd) for a month.

Edit; After copy pasting your formula ( all the zeros got me confused ) I came to the conclusion that I would earn 0.0008 btc rather than 0.008. (.45usd)

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Good analysis. Primedice has a good signature program. I think that we are a bit different in that we are fully automated, pay up front, count all posts toward the payout, and most importantly offer a 0.001*(total bets) profit share on every referral that bets on our site (in addition to your weekly payout). This goes on forever, so it adds up to a lot of BTC and builds upon itself week to week. Our site provides complete reporting of your earnings so you can see the value of the profit share program. Further, our profit share payments are fully verifiable/auditable, and paid out automatically each Sunday (covering the previous week).

Also, if folks have specific ideas on how they might generate referrals, we will negotiate a higher profit share depending on what is proposed. PM me with any ideas you may have.

Finally, after seeing the results of our program, and taking into consideration your post, we may adjust our payouts. Stay tuned...
Thanks for the response!
I get that there is the extra chance to earn from the profit share, but that's pretty much an uncertain amount you can't really control.
I'd suggest you take the average of the payouts you do for the profit share per week, and add that to the total payment instead, and remove the referral earnings.
It would make each weekly payment more solid and perhaps increase the payouts, making people willing to use your signature.

That's a good idea. The problem with that, though, is some folks posts are more likely to generate real users than others. So it wouldn't be fair across the board. However, I am currently studying our click through rates and derived profit that the program is bringing in. It is likely that I may adjust payments in the near future. Of course all existing members of the program would benefit from this too.

I am determined to earn your signature  Smiley Check back here in a week or so for an update.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:28:53 PM

Payout are too low ...

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks for the response!

That's a good idea. The problem with that, though, is some folks posts are more likely to generate real users than others. So it wouldn't be fair across the board. However, I am currently studying our click through rates and derived profit that the program is bringing in. It is likely that I may adjust payments in the near future. Of course all existing members of the program would benefit from this too.

I am determined to earn your signature  Smiley Check back here in a week or so for an update.
Haha! I sure will mate. I hope you make a good enough offer to get me interested too!

jodybay

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 05:31:41 PM

Yes, you will have to update your signature to get paid out at the new level. If you don't, you will continue to be paid out at the Newbie level. Simply click on the "Earn Bitcoins" menu item and change your sig to the one that is now shown.

i have try to do that but it cant generate a new code

EDIT: done!! gosh im thinking that im a quite retard sometimes Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hungpham

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:49:13 AM

its not for me Sad
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:34:38 AM

its not for me Sad
In a week or so you'll be ready to join the program!
Timerondsc

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:23:13 AM

I can't check the program out. it doesn't work Sad
Liam W

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:10:16 AM

I dont think you have enough activity.
apsvinet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:28:18 AM

I dont think you have enough activity.
I don't know what he had when you posted but 25 is displayed to me, so yes he has enough activity to participate -now-.
Try again and see if it works, otherwise you should PM the OP for help, or perhaps just wait till he responds here.
Best of luck!

thecoinjournal

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:57:40 AM

OP, I don't think you can get a good effect if you don't give up the 50 posts/week requirement.

The Bitmixer ad is popular not just because it pays automatically, but also because it has no posts amount requirement per week at all.

A full member like me can get 0.002ish BTC per week, and has to contribute 50 posts per week. But in some other ad campaigns, he can get 0.01 BTC for that 50 posts(like this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498314.0 ).

tk;dr: you are gonna pay some ad fee but will lose a lot of advertisers if you don't abandon the 50 posts per week requirement.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:02:47 AM

OP, I don't think you can get a good effect if you don't give up the 50 posts/week requirement.

The Bitmixer ad is popular not just because it pays automatically, but also because it has no posts amount requirement per week at all.

A full member like me can get 0.002ish BTC per week, and has to contribute 50 posts per week. But in some other ad campaigns, he can get 0.01 BTC for that 50 posts(like this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498314.0 ).

tk;dr: you are gonna pay some ad fee but will lose a lot of advertisers if you don't abandon the 50 posts per week requirement.

If i have to do 50 post per week PD signature are much more worth it .. its 0.015 for 50 post
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:00:00 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 12:17:40 PM by vineyard

If i have to do 50 post per week PD signature are much more worth it .. its 0.015 for 50 post

Thanks for the great feedback.

One problem is that people abuse the system and ruin the opportunity for others. So we have to be careful how we design it. For instance, people will come, take the advanced payment with no intention of keeping the signature. This takes money away from the program that could otherwise be used to raise the payment to legit folks.

If we were to have no minimum post per week, and an individual makes no posts, what is the value of the signature to us? Keep in mind we have to generate a profit in order to pay out the signature program.

Our program is just a week old now, and I am evaluating click throughs, new registrations, etc. to see how things balance out cost wise. Most likely I will be making some adjustments to the program in the next week or so. Adjustments will take into account all feedback we have received, for which I am grateful.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:42:25 PM

Just disable payments in advance. That attracts dodgy persons.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:47:59 PM

Yep, this may be part of our program update. Amazing that people will cheat a system and ruin it for everyone else.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:51:07 PM

Yep, this may be part of our program update. Amazing that people will cheat a system and ruin it for everyone else.
Those people will always exist. No matter where, no matter what.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:32:09 PM

50 posts weekly can be kinda hard to do,and also it pays by activity and not by posts,so why is this a requirement?
apsvinet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 02:45:50 PM

50 posts weekly can be kinda hard to do,and also it pays by activity and not by posts,so why is this a requirement?
Because if you don't post his signature doesn't show up on the forum, thus making the advertising campaign useless?
50 posts per week might be a bit much to ask for though, as most other campaigns require 50 per month, OP should perhaps consider lowering it.
But imho 50 is not hard to reach, less than 10 posts per day, no need to spam. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: