Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Abro (Today - My 33rd Birthday. Announcing later today)  (Read 943 times)
networthsigns (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:50:16 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 04:41:27 PM by networthsigns

Update:
Today is my 33rd birthday.
Tonight I will post what I would like to do with Abro and what I can give back to the community and generous supporters?

Define Abro

Abro means Universe.

There is no starting point and there is no ending point.

As bitcoin a decentralised crypto currency, Abro needs bitcoin's innovation and support to take off.

I will try to define Abro in few hours. I plan to raise funds for the project. However, I don't want to collect free money.

I will sell a product to fuel it.
I will provide a non-standard service to fuel it.

Once Project Abro takes off, the spendings will return back as gift with excellent rewards.

I will update with all the details in few hours. I welcome generous support from the community.

Stay tuned. Until now I leave my gratitude and thank you the community for reading the post.

Best Wishes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
grifferz

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:01:03 PM

Cool story bro.
zemario

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:03:23 PM

Too much abro perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKUDppX2Kuo
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4485

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:08:11 PM

let me guess, the service product is a buy in fee for a spot in a list. you then have to refer 20 people and get a 10% kickback of those people to get your 200% profit..

i have seen many pyramid schemes that start off with.. "i have a project" and it does not explain the details but promises to tell everyone later how it works.

.... we will soon see what comes of this cliff hanger trying to gain anticipation and demand.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Sheldor333

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 11:44:21 PM

I don't really get what this has to do with Bitcoin, I mean you did post it in Bitcoin Discussion thread, but I don't think it belongs here.

Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 01:20:01 AM

I plan to raise funds for the project. However, I don't want to collect free money.
I will sell a product to fuel it. I will provide a non-standard service to fuel it.
Once Project Abro takes off, the spendings will return back as gift with excellent rewards.
I will update with all the details in few hours. I welcome generous support from the community.
From a description of the South Sea Bubble of 1720: "A company was promoted “For carrying-on an undertaking of great advantage but no-one to know what it is”. After receiving £2,000 from subscribers the promoter emigrated."

Recommended reading: "Extraordinarily Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds". This is a century-old book, and in it you'll find just about every scam seen in the Bitcoin world, including this one.
networthsigns (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:49:22 AM

Nice to listen to you guys. You are all welcome. And I really appreciate your comments.

Positive or Negative. Whatever it is, I want to listen more from you.

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:56:46 AM

Nice to listen to you guys. You are all welcome. And I really appreciate your comments.
Positive or Negative. Whatever it is, I want to listen more from you.

Perhaps it would help if you described your project instead of making people guess.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
networthsigns (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:20:46 PM

Few hours from now. I will update.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 07:23:32 PM

ya going to definitely want to do an infomercial ,

some out takes of a nodding clapping crowd,

you will also need a nodding interested looking sidekick.

Abro could be huge !

not so much if its a rent a brother service ....  or an aboriginal boating competition.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
networthsigns (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:35:30 PM

Update:
Today is my 33rd birthday.
Tonight I will post what I would like to do with Abro and what I can give back to the community and generous supporters?
prancing_around

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:34:08 AM

I trust Abro, I believe in Abro. I am Abro. I know I do not need to send Bitcoin to help Abro succeed because Abro is beyond success but there are many who have yet to reach that realization. It is one thing to intellectually fathom it, another to have the success of Abro through yourself become second nature.
Therefore I will allow others to send me bitcoin, even though it in fact lowers my current experience of Abro, as personally benefitting from it monetarily is the antithesis of Abro, I will suffer so that others can achieve the experience.
My address: 1H1tCG9EMZ8DnBF9BoBD4K6EHii6btVPLz

Do not praise me, I am just one of the many martyrs on which the foundation of Abro will be built. All will be revealed shortly, and all who doubt Abro will be smitten, and will regret the day they passed the Great Opportunity.

Thank you Abro, and thanks to anyone who may join in the experiencing of Abro by sending me bitcoin, any amount exponentially increases the part of Abro that is within us all.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:36:56 AM

MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:14:22 AM

Too much birthday can kill you  Undecided