Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gaining or Losing ???  (Read 2310 times)
MiguelCryptoss (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:35:38 AM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

What about you, gaining or losing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimleesw88

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

I gained some and I lost some.
It is a core value of Crypto.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

There's a no perfect situation anywhere, whether in crypto or in a other spheres of life. You gain some and lose some, that's a balance right there. Where there's a problem is when the loses are more than the gains, then you have to reevaluate your strategy. Again, some degree of patience is needed too.
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:52:44 AM

Have you come to think of your time and resources invested in Crypto-community? Has your effort yielded the desired result since you join the cryptocurrency world?
Sometime i get frustrated either to quite the crypto business or to give it a second thought due to what is going on in the entire crypto-community, were there are no more trust. I have carry out a proper research on myself and i found out that am losing to cryptocurrency.

Plan your trade and trade your plan. Reevaluate your strategy. Separate your trading portfolio from your hodl portfolio. Decide an investment timeline i.e, short, medium or long term hodl. This will help mitigate against recurrent loses.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

Everyone gains and loses, my gains are more than losses though we feel bad when prices go down, it is still good result.

aliraza6663

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:58:59 AM

in crypto world we loss at once but when we gain some skill , we get back double of what we have lost.
Mr-BTC

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

Plan your trade and trade your plan.

+100
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

Both actually, I got a lot of profits by the end of 2017, and loss around 30% (maybe) in 2018 but it's okay at least I didn't lose everything. In my opinion, the most important crypto world is money management and utilizing every opportunity to minimize any risk or loss.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

I have been gaining a lot of money through this place. FYI, I have a lot of knowledge about ico from there and i have participated in so many promising icos which have given a lot of money for me.
Zilliqa, ONT, QKC, Iconomi, and many more.
I know what do you feel about your situation but everyone has its own way.
carlzhao

Activity: 120

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

Gaining is worth to be done if you are ready in the future of project or in cryptocurrency. In another way you will lose your money only, so analyze carefully.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

When someone want to gaining on that time gaining is very risky and they have a very tens but if you don’t think about gaining so you can make a gaining very easily. After some time if you think you can’t any lose but it is automatic will be lose so I think it is our depend luck if you luck is very well so you must gaining and you need more analysis for gaining. At this time I make a some profit but I can’t say how many time I make a profit.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Gaining a few kilos over the summer

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:36:28 AM

In my opinion I'm just learning for now and all of the possibilities that I have not used when I was able to adjust the lessons that I need to learn in order to proceed earning in cryptocurrency.

kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:43 PM

Taking a hard merciless look in a mirror is always painful. Its ok to lose while you learning, just try to use the experience and not being caught up in a pain factor. You can try both longer-term position trading and day trading/ scalping /arbitraging, more fast-paced. If you interested in a resource to help your trading check http://crypscan.com/
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

The crypto bear market is cruel but don't forget the days where you had multibaggers during the crypto bull market last year. Crypto is much more volatile than traditional financial markets. I have gained and lost in crypto but a good advice is to put a portion of your monthly salary into crypto every month.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:28:32 PM

in this world there are no ideal situations, there is always so you lose and get upset that you get and rejoice, and sometimes it happens that there is no limit to joy.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

I have gained a lot in trading and in campaigns by losing. Sometimes you need to fail in order for you to succeed. Crypto gave me a lot of intel about money and still I am learning day by day.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

I made some very good profits and some big loss.. it’s a difficult world with lot of unceatainty

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
tonidin

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

There is no guarantee of this. Sometimes you will lose and sometimes you win. You already know there is a risk in the market. You must be able to see these risks. The important thing is to do a detailed examination. You need to have a good knowledge of the market.
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

this is a risk that we must face when deciding to invest in crypto. sometimes we get big profits, sometimes losing a lot of money. depending on how we react, your patience is needed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  

Jump to: