Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe this is the highest bottom ?  (Read 4794 times)
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

I think that the bottom is yet to come. This does not mean that now you need to sell everything urgently, you just need to wait for the turn of the market and, if possible, buy off the bottom of the ladder. I think that with this approach you can earn

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ellehcar

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

I don’t think so. Looking at the chart, yes, one may fairly judge that there is an increase in value of crypto, but it hasn’t normalized yet. We just see some green because it had dumped so hard. So any rise in price is significant and would really render a green mark. Over the past few months, the plunge had been so drastic, and what the market needs now is just one explosive news that will make it garner up much attention or hype amongst the general populous. This could be the outright acceptance of the governments that crypto can be very beneficial to the global economy on the wider scale, causing the financial sectors and the governments to back its worldwide adaptation up. This will surely drive up the price and normalize everything.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

Whales need new fresh meat for the next pump) So IMHO we need to wait a little bit before they change all news to positive) We may see new bottom before grow.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:52:09 AM

I think we may still see some lows of which I am eagerly waiting for! If you know how cryptocurrency market works, you will do whatever it take to buy as many quality coin that are currently trading very low in price. It will not take long before these prices return ATH!

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

I think that the bottom is yet to come. This does not mean that now you need to sell everything urgently, you just need to wait for the turn of the market and, if possible, buy off the bottom of the ladder. I think that with this approach you can earn

This market is still unpredictable so we cannot say if this is already the lowest bottom. Let's wait for some signal since the market is working well today, I think we already hit the bottom hopefully.

Whales need new fresh meat for the next pump) So IMHO we need to wait a little bit before they change all news to positive) We may see new bottom before grow.
Whales have no choice but to pump this market again, we need to be patient for that one and hopefully it will happen next time. Let's just buy more good coins now before it grow up again.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

Come on,bro, stop it!
i believe that it is bottom point! We should raise significantly and it is good chance to fill your bags with tokens and btc!
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

Come on,bro, stop it!
i believe that it is bottom point! We should raise significantly and it is good chance to fill your bags with tokens and btc!
For me, i think it is the highest bottom of the proce of the cryptocurrency. If we see the price at the coinmarketcap, the price of the bitcoin are ranging in the 6,200$-6,300$ . It  happened last 3 weeks ago until now. So i think that the professional investor would make a solution to maintain the bottom price in this range and make bull run in the next month.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

We have gone a long way down here, 90% -95% is down is all true, I still believe we are going down more, let wait for the decision of the SEC on proShares ETF proposal tomorrow, which i believe will be decline and the decision of the CBOE ETF on sept 30. These two event might take the price to the final bottom before we begin to trade sideway uptrend.

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

The present prices of cryptocurrencies are the lowest in the market this year! I will like to agree thst this is the highest low we've ever since it will surely be the last this year! I am hopeful that the yearcwill end up in good  prices across board!
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

As per Charts , I believe this is the highest bottom we are touching. if we see 7 days charts there is a grow.  Most are touching now 90-95% decrements.

how about your views ?

I'm sure this is not the deepest bottom of this year, because even if we have not seen it before, this does not mean that it is impossible. Regardless of what I'm sure the new peak record will also be beaten.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:19:32 AM

actually, it's hard to say that this is already the highest bottom. we can't predict the future. we can just speculate what would gonna happen in the crypto market. records are meant to be broken.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

in a way you are correct but by a mistake. you meant to say "lowest bottom" but you said "highest bottom" and it is highest bottom because as you can already see altcoins are still going down and selling new lower lows as they get dumped.
as a result we will see lower bottoms too, of course you can not  call it the "bottom" because it is on the way down.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

I don't believe it, because I'm sure the market price is still unstable and can still go down at any time.

Matic

Activity: 310

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

how about your views ?

I do believe that and I would like to believe that as well but says we're not having the EFT decisions ready I think that we will be staying here until the beginning of 2019.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

how about your views ?

The cripto market is really at the bottom! I think it's really a bottom and the market will not go away below. I think it's a good time to invest and soon the crypto market will go up.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

how about your views ?

It's very difficult to predict, because we also believe that $ 300B or $ 250B is the lower limit this year. But I think in this week the altcoin can be said to be very stable, and maybe this is indeed the momentum to get the benefits of the pump by the end of the year.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

how about your views ?

Maybe we are in that range, but of course there will be no certainty because outside news can make us see another lower limit next week.
But if everyone has almost the same perception, maybe we will benefit if we go on the right coin, and hold it at least until the end of the year.
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

how about your views ?

Maybe most of us believe that this is the lower limit of this year's price range. But maybe now there are too many traders who prefer to take short profits, because every time the market goes up, it can't last long enough. Or indeed we are not quite sure that we are at the bottom, because it seems like now, panic is happening faster.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:30:47 PM

Maybe yes or no, but we are still in a bear market so probably the prices would still be in a downward direction. Better do a dollar cost averaging if you want to buy bitcoin or altcoin. I think that is the safe or better way to accumulate in small amounts of bitcoin or altcoins.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:39:10 PM

The exchange rate at now is showed that the price is not at the highest bottom because the price of cryptos has dropped continuously. I think from now to the end of this year, the price of the cryptocurrency market will decline, and the investors will panic and panic sell to cut loss. So ridiculous to say that!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: