Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 10:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does one get into bounty managing?  (Read 162 times)
DavidSurf (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

How do people get into bounty managing? Would love to hear from bounty managers.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2439

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

You would probably be better off reading about bounties, and moving this tread into the bounty underworld here.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
Alone055

Activity: 890
Merit: 195

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

They reach to a respectable rank and then they offer their managing services to the community. If they are lucky, they get hired and then its their chance to do it in a very appropriate way so that they get hired again by someone else, and if they don't do it right, they end up getting no offers again.
To be honest, I think there are already enough trusted bounty/campaign managers right now that no one (knowing this fact) would hire someone new unless they are planning to scam the users.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

Start slow and gain reputation first. The chances of people trusting a Jr member with no trust rating and who just registered recently are next to zero.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

surprisingly, there's tons of bounty managers with seemingly very low rank, speaking broken english and such. curious how they find the bounties to manage?
but, surely it'd be easier if you have a rank and seem generally knowledgable and then advertise your services here.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

Start slow and gain reputation first. The chances of people trusting a Jr member with no trust rating and who just registered recently are next to zero.
I would say even less than that. Learned today something new, never heard about bounty managing before.
You must be known, reputable, respectable, long way ahead of you, and there is only few job positions.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:58:38 PM

How do people get into bounty managing? Would love to hear from bounty managers.

At this moment , this  is a very saturated. No Bounty manager are accepting any one as an intern, forget about getting paid there. Fear of competition is real.

If you want to get into bounty management, thinking that it is a easy money job, than you are quite mistaken. Good Bounty managers put lot of effort. All lazy managers will be thrown out of market or will get red trust eventually for not doing the job.

There are so many people with "wanna to become Bounty Manager", I hardly think it might be now very high paying job. 
Better to learn some programming skills/other skills for which you can paid all over the world not only in this forum.

I am alive
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

I think after you have some experience then it is easier to become a full time bounty manager. You just need to start from some bounty. Learning excel etc. would be good.

katelynsk

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

Getting right skills is a good start. Raise your awareness in bounty programs and ICOs, keep an eye on current programs and learn from their experience. Update the resume and wait for being appreciated.

Or choose another way - look for newly created projects and suggest them your services. Bounty programs are launched every day, just stay patient and diligent.
priscadavids

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:05:37 PM

I think you'll need a proper knowledge about how bounty managing works then if you feel fit into the category, you can make yourself available by creating awareness.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: