Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: about bitcoin price???  (Read 238 times)
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

Bitcoin is very low in the current market which we all know Some of the main reasons for this are Bitcoin bans in several countries, Hacking news several times in 2018, many people are not able to see patience because of the low speed of Bitcoin. Because of these Bitcoin is very low in the current market.

I agree there are many market manipulations that unfortunately determines the price of Bitcoin as well as the overall supply and demand but the main issue is the regulation side of things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

I was worry about it too, but found a post, where legendary explain thr situation.
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices...
Here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4892272.msg44048569#msg44048569

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

The Bitcoin Prize is something to talk about, actually being a matter of embarrassing. Despite having a lot of knowledge, it is not very easy to tell about Bitcoin for any person. Their opinion of different types of opinions are related to Bitcoin bot it is tragic, however, that very few people word at work. Actually, I would say it just like mine. At present, the Indian situation is very bad, but I think that in the end of 2018 there will be a huge change in the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can give a lot of prices and everyone will be benefited from it at the ind of 2018. My opinion is Bitcoin  will be more than 20k+. I'm not saying that it will be may be more than that. So everyone has to be patient and wait for the Bitcoin price to increase..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:24:34 PM

Welcome to the crypto world, my friend. This is still the wild west and things here are very unpredictable. It's not for the faint-hearted. I suggest you start by learning how the technology works and not focus on the money part. If you do that you will get discouraged very quickly. If I am to say something about the price, nobody knows where it's headed and why, it's up to you to decide if this is what you want to do or not, but one thing is certain, blockchain technology is the next revolution and the sooner you get involved the better your chances of being successful when it finally becomes mainstream.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:33:16 PM

I am new to this field , this field about crypto currency and bitcoin my friend introduced it to me
Now I got an confusion that , why the price of bitcoin keeps falling why so ??
If it is so then how to trust it??

Yes, you certainly have to realize that in every price there will definitely be increases and decreases like other stocks, falling prices there are some of the first determinants of the media that spread positive and negative news and people don't believe in the market, therefore those who panic and afraid of selling their portfolios, of course, the increase and decrease in Bitcoin is determined entirely by supply and demand, so I will tell you not to panic like anyone else out there, because that would hurt yourself.
fidelium1

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:39:06 PM

No one single reason can be said to be solely responsible for the fall of bitcoin prices, there are so many reasons, amongst which is the fact that some big investors pulled out their money for some reasons, another reason is the fact that some government policies have not been fair to the bitcoin community which led to panic selling.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

The price of bitcoin is determined by the number of people buying and selling at a particular time. The price at a particular time is what people are buying and selling their bitcoin for at that time. This works on the principle of demand and supply...
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

It happened because of multiple reasons.

First, some banks banned to use of credit cards if you want to buy Cryptocurrency, people can't use it for that anymore if they are from the following banks:

- U.K. lender Lloyds Banking Group
- J.P. Morgan Chase
- Bank of America
- Citigroup

Second, some countries this year especially China and India are thinking about banning Crypto from their countries or do any other weird thing against Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency.

And third, a lot of capital was taken off the market within a day. We're talking about $60billion, which of course contributes to what is happening.

If you are new to Bitcoin. Here you can find a "Bitcoin Crash Course" one video a day for one week to explain the basics of Bitcoin:
https://99bitcoins.com
suzanogbomo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:53:55 PM

The market is cyclical, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down, depending on the demand and supply
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

Bitcoin is currently sitting in votality in the market, though it is hard to predict how investors will react to the recent events.

Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:10 PM

if you carefully analyze the graphs, you can conclude that the jump in bitcoin growth will be after September
rodskee

Activity: 2324
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

I am new to this field , this field about crypto currency and bitcoin my friend introduced it to me

Do not worry bitcoin coming back again their strong and expensive value
There's many reason why bitcoin falling down their price continually drop in the market
The three major reason cause of bitcoin dropping in the market in my own understanding are follow
1. Government banned
2. Whales maniiptlation
3. Fake news
But all of this is only a temporary it's normal for the cryptocurrency

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

Hm actually we don't know what makes like this, we just predict, speculate about why it can happen right now. If anyone say that it just correction and will going up to $20k its fine, many argument there you will hear about the price.
Yeah, its market, everything can possible here. So prepare yourself for up coming moment.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Alex3231
Copper Member

Activity: 89

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:07:34 PM

Bitcoin is very low in the current market which we all know Some of the main reasons for this are Bitcoin bans in several countries, Hacking news several times in 2018, many people are not able to see patience because of the low speed of Bitcoin. Because of these Bitcoin is very low in the current market.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:06:38 AM

Bitcoin price is likes a stuff price, you may know the movement stuff price is depend on supply and demand. If a stuff have many demand from its user then the price stuff will high, and otherwise. As well as with bitcoin, if many bitcoin user decide to sell their bitcoin then the price bitcoin will fall and that is happening now.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:45:58 PM

prices fluctuate accordingly well why do you say so if you test a bitcoin user, we still believe in bitcoin because of this price. we believe that the benefits of adopting bitcoin will be more profitable, such uncertainty is what we are looking for mate

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
markstivn98

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:14:34 PM

Now the bitcoin constant price almost drops and rises slightly.
This does not affect the amount you own if you own a small amount of bitcoin.
 Win or lose $ 100 per 1 bitcoin.
Kopyleft

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:09:17 PM

Now the bitcoin constant price almost drops and rises slightly.

Bitcoin has always been like that, regular drops and rises. But is showed more stability than other currencies with low market cap, and could not be viewed as a pump and dump scheme.
We should by now oay little attention to the current transitory price which changes regularly.
During little spurts we get lots of excitements evident that posts here on the forum, and the price drops not to long afterwards.
The bull run would come when it would, till then we hodl.

TravelMug

Activity: 2590
Merit: 832

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:26:39 PM

You made some good points however, we all know that bitcoin price is based on speculation or news around. So in the last year or so, we haven't seen any positive news that will turn the market around that's why people are not buying.

And obviously, the price had bubbled already and many investors lost so much and they are not willing to enter the market, not yet. But when the bull run starts, I'm sure everyone will try to get on the hype train and wanted to recover what they have lost so patience is the key here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:19:31 PM

I will said you should spend more time here in learning and google other trading and cryptocurrencies information before putting in your hard earned money.  The market is highly volatile and that is why you see bitcoin downwards trend.  Never invest without knowledge of were trend is and were it is heading to.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: