Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Cryptocurrency Memories.  (Read 282 times)
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

My best memories in the crypto world at the end of 2017 ago, because I got a lot of profit from my work on the signature campaign, and I can buy what I want and bring my family on vacation, hopefully the memories at the end of 2017 can be repeated in 2018.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renal

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

Talking about memories, of course, all have different memories. I also faced the difficult things when I had to continue my education at the college level, including money and I was grateful that there were friends to join the forum now so I made a little money for the sake of a little by joining the signature campaign and this is a memory that has never been forgotten in my life history in 2016.
TravelMug

Activity: 2590
Merit: 832

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

haha, my best memories f cryptocurrency, specifically of bitcoin is when the price was as high as the mountain.

That will be everyone's memories, bitcoin already reached it's peak and trust me, everyone will have story about that to tell to next generation of cryptocurrency users. Especially if that is good news for everyone.

Exactly, specially for those who just joined in 2017. There's a lot of positive news during that year and everyone FOMO. I have a lot of alts sitting on my Exodus wallet early that year and I was surprised to see the price goes off the roof in December.

Sadly though, we have to accept the fact that we can't duplicate 2017 again. Might takes years before we can see another bull run like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

I enter the bitcoin market in 2017, I buy bitcoin for less than $ 400 and soon Bitcoin has grown by more than 400%. It helped me get a huge profit. 2017 is actually the year of Bitcoin.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

My best memories in the crypto world at the end of 2017 ago, because I got a lot of profit from my work on the signature campaign, and I can buy what I want and bring my family on vacation, hopefully the memories at the end of 2017 can be repeated in 2018.
Of course we all have such good memory about cryptocurrency when we know 2017. well, when the price of bitcoin reaches its highest price, it makes many altcoin holders get the same effect. well, and I hope it will happen again in 2019.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

my best memories when i saw the cryptocurrency market price increase together and i got huge profit when i trade my coin.
GlamourBIt

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

my best memories when i saw the cryptocurrency market price increase together and i got huge profit when i trade my coin.

The best of my exp. so far was the TRX arbitrage  Binance-Liqui   on his pic the arbitrage was above 30% on my trades,  I was just runnig TRX from Liqui to Binance - made very nice profit !!!:) Smiley Smiley
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:41:56 AM

One of my best memories in crypto this year is last January when my portfolio value increase its value a lot some are from ICO investment from November last year and some are from bounty perfect timing of distribution when price are at pump and sold some good amount before bear market started this year.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

As far as i recognize, my best memories in cryptocurrency mostly here in forum was the day i join the airdrop year 2017, i am a newbie or can be considered as jr member in rank, then my friend send me a filling up form to join that airdrop, after a week while making a posts here because i got accpeted in signature campaign, my friend chat me and telling that the airdrop token had distributed and has a huge price in the market, then i check my eth wallet to see if its true, then i proved it that he telling the truth i earn $600 from that airdrop and i am very happy to share this story. Lol
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

everything is understood the end of the year 2017 as all the coins and bitcoin were growing rapidly everyone was enjoying this moment some of course because of their greed also suffered, but the end of the year was very successful who was associated with the crypto currency
enterprevic2 (OP)

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

The Doge pump was cool but I really really didn't know what I was doing yet...

The AURoracoin pump was a sight to behold, and I knew enough at the time to take advantage of it..

The first BIG UNB pump was amazing, I was such a naive shill cheerleader at the time though, lol.. Just after the GAW happening..

O I almost forgot Paycoin (xpy?)! I was THERE for the $20 "floor" happening and killed it on the wild spread immediately after the $20 buy wall disappeared.. I was THERE and witnessed that happening..

Some guy got a bunch of XPY on the gaw exchange site for like 1 satoshi each and made a killing dumping them later, when they first opened trading it for the gift cards thing.. He got them off the exchange in time before they rolled it back..

The early Darkcoin pumps were really something.. They should never have changed it to DASH.. DRK ftw
All the hype when darksend first came out, I even downloaded the wallet and tried it out, lol..
Damn I should check that old wallet and see if I forgot some DRK on it!

I watched in awe at BTCs bottom after the $1200 ATH..

Those were the days!

ICOs ruined it all?
I hated the brand new shitcoins like sprouts already and then ICOs happened..

Cryptsy fell. I was THERE for the whole thing and ARBed the hell out of it exiting with coins like UNO..
Cryptsy falling is what brought me to Bitcointalk..

I think almost all of my best crypto memories are Cryptsy memories when I was a green newb..

Ofcourse I was here for the $20k BTC pump but that doesn't seem long enough ago to be "memories" yet..

Here I am trying to start from the beginning again

Learn how to secure your account and not get phished..
Make sure you learn up on what things you should not do around here so you don't get a negative trust. Forum etiquette..
Learn the forum rules so you don't do something stupid and get banned..

Good luck

Wow your story is from someone who's been following for long. Thanks for the advice I'll follow it, though I'm still trying to recover the account. Thanks anyways
enterprevic2 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:51:45 PM

My best moment in the cryptocurrency space which I can still remember vividly was early this year when I made some few dollar earnings from a bounty campaign and was able to use it to offset an uprising expense; it was really a stitch in time!

LOL, I get the feeling when all hopes on getting money to cover for something has been lost, then boom a signature campaign accepts you, felt the same way too when I applied for tons of bitcoin signatures and got refused or wasn't replied, and I was roaming round the forum one day in the Services section refreshing the browser and hoping a new campaign comes up(HOLA) it did happen a new campaign came it while I Was refreshing, I was the third to apply or so, I got approved and I was able to earn for 1 week cos it closed after the initial week don't know why though
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

I joined crypto currency not so long ago, I joined around April 2017, at that time I joined this forum when the $ 2000 bitcoin price.
muchachita14

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:02:34 PM

The best cryptocurrency memories is last year. That was amazing. Markets are so green. I hope someday all coins will bullish again just like last year <3
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1490
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:47:10 PM

I joined crypto currency not so long ago, I joined around April 2017, at that time I joined this forum when the $ 2000 bitcoin price.

The first time I discovered bitcoin I felt like the world could really change for the better. Nothing really beats that feeling. It's like the first time you get decent home Internet or the first time you get a videogame console or PC.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Stavr1992

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

Soon the best memories of the crypto currency will be replaced by others. But if you look at cryptorines from 2009 to 2018, then in principle much has changed for the better
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: