Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 10:20:03 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 2103 times)
Burogh

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

Samsung is technology company and it should be they accept bitcoin for payment. Its not surprising because bitcoin already known by many people and when more people knowing about bitcoin, i am believe more company will accepting bitcoin in their merchant

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colan Zolo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

Samsung's step in this matter is certainly a lot of support because only Samsung has the courage about this. Blockchain technology in the Samsung company is also a good future. So all Samsung enthusiasts will be easy to mine.
admosfir

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

Hope that Samsung will also accept crypto on different countries. With this adoption of Samsung into cryptos this will definitely help in spreading the world of bitcoin and other crypto into the general public. The higher the adoption rate of the community into bitcoin the higher will be its value in the future.

i think so, if samsung expand it to other countries, then more people will use bitcoin, so the demand for bitcoin will increase and make the price of bitcoin even higher

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:17:38 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

No wonder, Korea has almost always been a pioneer among modern technologies, and at the head of this corporation Koreans who are not afraid to try something new.
Gonzaleti

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:23:50 AM

Samsung accepts bitcoin?.  Very good news, because Samsung products are everywhere, meaning that the existence of bitcoin can be well received even though it is still limited to a few countries, because there are countries that prohibit bitcoin for payment. Slowly but surely,  bitcoin can be accepted as a payment instrument. Hopefully other large companies will follow Samsung.
Indai24

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

Samsung accepts bitcoin?.  Very good news, because Samsung products are everywhere, meaning that the existence of bitcoin can be well received even though it is still limited to a few countries, because there are countries that prohibit bitcoin for payment. Slowly but surely,  bitcoin can be accepted as a payment instrument. Hopefully other large companies will follow Samsung.

If that's the case then that's a very good news, it's an honored that samsung as one of the biggest companies accept bitcoin, this is going to be a good start for everyone.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Marshall14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:30:52 PM

Wow,samsung is one of the biggest electronics company in the world,its endorsement of the bitcoin will go a long way to stabilize the prize and increase it's value,i think this is a wonderful news for all of the cryptocurrency world as it will serve as approval for more and more investments from top shots
Saldom12

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

I hope this is true or this is true. Because in my opinion this is good news for us bitcoin or coin cryptocurrency users. And in my opinion this will cause an increase in bitcoin.
vnck25

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Do you have any Internet links to this news? Where did you read it?
As I stated in the forum, I am very optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. Currently bitcoin and other altcoins are going through a consolidation period, but after a huge rally and a huge correction, this is expected. But the fact of the matter (as this news states) is that people and major players in technology, business, banking, etc are interested in Bitcoins, cryptocurrencies and the blockchain, so exciting things will happen in the near future.

estupido

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:43 PM

if that is true. This news is good for the future of bitcoin and can increase the value of bitcoin itself. I'm glad to hear this news.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:00 PM

Wow, is this true and will come true?
I hope this will really happen because this is very good news for us. If this happens, I think this will help the development of bitcoin and can increase the price of bitcoin.

dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

Currently bitcoin and other altcoins are going through a consolidation period, but after a huge rally and a huge correction, this is expected.Blockchain technology in the Samsung company is also a good future.
Lexurenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

Yes it's a good news for Bitcoin. Samsung is one of the largest organizations in the world. And with the Accept of Samsung Bitcoin, Bitcoin will go a long way. Bitcoin prices will increase a lot. Bitcoin will help other crypto spread around the world. The use of world Bitcoin will increase through Samsung.
tarable

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

if that is true. This news is good for the future of bitcoin and can increase the value of bitcoin itself. I'm glad to hear this news.

I also hope that this will indeed be true, so this is very good news for all of us, and in the future it will be greatly helped by the development of Samsung that will receive bitcoin for transactions. therefore we must support everything to run smoothly

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
yatogami

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

Estonia itself is extremely friendly to digitization processes happening worldwide.
Despite the fact that its population is around 1.3 million people (less than the capital of my country) you can do and buy almost everything via the Internet here.
So I'm not surprised with the fact that Samsung products can be bought here using bitcoin.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀          
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄        
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

gilbert056

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

this is a great news since samsung is a huge company if that will happen it will be a big help for bitcoin to spread its use and with that many people will use bitcoin as payment as well with samsung . it can help bitcoin to gain investor which will create good volume to the flow of bitcoin . Bitcoin will be helped with samsung because they consider bitcoin as a legit currency
haidil

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

Estonia itself is extremely friendly to digitization processes happening worldwide.
Despite the fact that its population is around 1.3 million people (less than the capital of my country) you can do and buy almost everything via the Internet here.
So I'm not surprised with the fact that Samsung products can be bought here using bitcoin.
This is good news that you can easily buy almost everything through the internet because Estonia is close to your country. classmates of Samsung products are not surprised to use the crypto.and this is good news

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
prabowo499

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

Wow, that's good news if Samsung will accept a cryptocurrency payment model. I will support Samsung if it's really done
ramzi44

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

can you give us the source file !
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

It is great that huge and influenced companies use blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies in their development. I hope that there is  a big future for currencies in this sphere
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.